Cosby @ Hampton

HHSDAWG

hahaah dont flatter yourself

cosby will never be in a class near that of maryville

Thats what yall are doing to Grace. OHH they got within three scores they're the next best team in the region. ever time anyone gets close to yall theres an excuse. Unaka beatem and we beat Unaka they can't be that good right.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

ok lets get something straight. WE DID NOT TARGET ANYONE IN ORDER TO HURT THEM!!!!!! WE ONLY STATED ALL WEEK TO OUR KIDS THAT WE NEED TO QUOTE "TAKE THEM OUT OF THEIR GAME!!!!!!" AND THAT WAS DIRECTED ONLY AT TOWNSEND AND LYONS!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS THE 2 PICS YOU MAY HAVE SEEN ON THE DOOR OF THE FIELD HOUSE!!!!!!!! WE NEVER AND WILL NEVER LOOK TO HURT ANOTHER PLAYER NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!! WE WANT TO PLAY THE BEST THAT ANY TEAM HAS TO OFFER!!!!!!!! SO GET YOUR STORY STRIAGHT BUDDY!!!!!!! I MADE THE PICS, I MADE THE SIGNS, AND I KNOW THAT THE INTENT WAS: MOTIVATION MOTIVATION MOTIVATION!!!!!!!!!! AND IF I SEE OR HEAR ANYONE TALKING ABOUT TAKING ANY OF MY KIDS OUT OF THEIR GAME I WANT SAY A THING EXCEPT MOTIVATION MOTIVATION!!!!!!!!!! SORRY IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN VISUAL MOTIVATORS BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!COACH SHELTONCOSBY HIGH SCHOOL

Thats what yall are doing to Grace. OHH they got within three scores they're the next best team in the region. ever time anyone gets close to yall theres an excuse. Unaka beatem and we beat Unaka they can't be that good right.

I have prety much not posted anything on here all season, but for some reason this game always gets me going. First off, Grace Christian is a heck of a football team, and from what i understand they are "getting" new players almost weekly. They had one that "became" eligible the night we played them, and I am sure more will be coming.

They will be more of contender come playoff time.

As far as Cosby is concerned, you all are having a down year and if you think for one minute that Hampton will be "rebuilding" next year, you are out of your mind. But thats an argument for next year. As far as the game this Friday night, not even close. Hampton has started to hit stride and the second half of last Friday's ballgame will hopefully spill over to the rest of the season.

Also, talk on here, or least soem other thread, Michael running the ball in when close to the goal line doesn't bother me, especially when we had as much trouble holding on to the dang ball. Milhorn will be used more in the backfield, count on it. He was very, and I mean very, sick Friday night. Quit second guessing our coaches and sit back and enjoy what they have brought to us, which is, a perfect record, another run at state, and a great bunch of guys to watch. All naysayers, SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck to Cosby and Hampton both. NEMEISIS......................out!!!!!

ok lets get something straight. WE DID NOT TARGET ANYONE IN ORDER TO HURT THEM!!!!!! WE ONLY STATED ALL WEEK TO OUR KIDS THAT WE NEED TO QUOTE "TAKE THEM OUT OF THEIR GAME!!!!!!" AND THAT WAS DIRECTED ONLY AT TOWNSEND AND LYONS!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS THE 2 PICS YOU MAY HAVE SEEN ON THE DOOR OF THE FIELD HOUSE!!!!!!!! WE NEVER AND WILL NEVER LOOK TO HURT ANOTHER PLAYER NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!! WE WANT TO PLAY THE BEST THAT ANY TEAM HAS TO OFFER!!!!!!!! SO GET YOUR STORY STRIAGHT BUDDY!!!!!!! I MADE THE PICS, I MADE THE SIGNS, AND I KNOW THAT THE INTENT WAS: MOTIVATION MOTIVATION MOTIVATION!!!!!!!!!! AND IF I SEE OR HEAR ANYONE TALKING ABOUT TAKING ANY OF MY KIDS OUT OF THEIR GAME I WANT SAY A THING EXCEPT MOTIVATION MOTIVATION!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN VISUAL MOTIVATORS BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COACH SHELTON

COSBY HIGH SCHOOL

Hey COACH! Intent and perseption are the problems with this practice. Your intent was to" MOTOVATE" , but the perseption was to "INJURE". Let me ask you this. If you were to come to HTOWN this Friday night and were welcomed with 3 strechers with the numbers of your QB, RB and best defensive player painted on the sheets of the strechers, how do you think your players and fans would perceive this. I'm willing to bet they would feel threatened. And just to prove this point let's take a poll. If you were a player or HHS faithful who went to the game last year. Was this perceived to be a threat? Yes or Nq!

Hey COACH! Intent and perseption are the problems with this practice. Your intent was to" MOTOVATE" , but the perseption was to "INJURE". Let me ask you this. If you were to come to HTOWN this Friday night and were welcomed with 3 strechers with the numbers of your QB, RB and best defensive player painted on the sheets of the strechers, how do you think your players and fans would perceive this. I'm willing to bet they would feel threatened. And just to prove this point let's take a poll. If you were a player or HHS faithful who went to the game last year. Was this perceived to be a threat? Yes or Nq!

Grow up you big baby! #1 all of that mess at the bottom of the hill was done without coaches knowledge. #2 it was highschool kids being the goofy highschool kids they are. If stuff like that bothers you you need to move back to Mayberry.

Grow up you big baby! #1 all of that mess at the bottom of the hill was done without coaches knowledge. #2 it was highschool kids being the goofy highschool kids they are. If stuff like that bothers you you need to move back to Mayberry.

Dude, you make yourself really look bad with all these stupid rantings of yours. The Lowe brothers posts are more mature than yours. I know you're mad at the world because you are 240 lbs. of lard who has forgotten what a gym looks like, plus you are from a community that consistently loses to Cloudland and Hampton. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Hampton people don't have to complain about anything when it comes to playing you guys, because they beat you every year. Our community gets Jody's and Cody's every year, not just every ten. Sounds to me like you guys just need to go to work and quit flapping your gums. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Hey Mr. Genius, whose complaining. All I'm saying is, if you took time to read everything, is that whoever did whatever, were only trying to cause trouble. Also if you'll read your own coaches coments, you would see he had a hand in some of what happened. And as far your coment about goofy highschool kids, if that were indeed the case I would think that there would be crap like this at many more schools. NOT JUST COSBY!!!! I would be willing to bet, you guys will not get a red carpet welcome, but you will not see any of this in our house.

Well here we are. Many Hampton people have looked forward to this game since last years experience at Cosby. I didn't get to make the trip last year, but I spoke with many who did, and they said it was the most intense, make-you-look-over-your-shoulder-when-you-go-to-the-concession-stand atmosphere they had ever been to. What with stuff thrown at the Hampton bench, insults and curses thrown at the players, not to mention all the injuries (intended or not) that happened, it's little wonder that Hampton people are on here talking about this game so much now. Unfortunately, Cosby isn't the same team they were last year, so any kind of talk about revenge is moot here. I do expect Hampton to win big, and for there to be a HUGE home crowd, and hopefully no-one will experience a season-ending injury like last year. I hope everyone minds their business, and there are no face-offs either in the game or in the crowd. Go Dogs!

I think its sad, but all of Cocke County has that reputation. Even the coaches and former players in their 30's are acting like Mid-Atlantic wrestlers running their mouths. The real reason it was so intense last year, however, was the fact that Cosby only has a chance of beating Hampton only once in a blue moon. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That was their only chance because this year, Cosby will be destroyed just like in so many years past. Look for Hampton to win REAL BIG! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />