Cosby @ Hampton

HHSDAWG

Dude, you make yourself really look bad with all these stupid rantings of yours. The Lowe brothers posts are more mature than yours. I know you're mad at the world because you are 240 lbs. of lard who has forgotten what a gym looks like, plus you are from a community that consistently loses to Cloudland and Hampton. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Hampton people don't have to complain about anything when it comes to playing you guys, because they beat you every year. Our community gets Jody's and Cody's every year, not just every ten. Sounds to me like you guys just need to go to work and quit flapping your gums. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

I make myself look bad, you're one to talk. Unlike you I have the same screenname that I started with on here. WHY? because I've got enough sense and class not to get kicked off a website with my rants. You guys up there think because you win a few regular season games and make a COUPLE of good runs in the playoffs (this is Hampton and cloudland combined) that your the football capital of TN. The school you guys hate the most is the only Carter County school to have real success and thats Unaka Basketball. I'm glad you're making friends with the Lowe boys unfortunately physically they're way younger than you , but mentally they're way more mature than you are so I don't see this relationship going anywhere.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what yall are doing to Grace. OHH they got within three scores they're the next best team in the region. ever time anyone gets close to yall theres an excuse. Unaka beatem and we beat Unaka they can't be that good right.

Check the Grace roster from the Unaka game and compare it with the one from the Hampton game. ATHLETES were added and made all the difference in the world.

I make myself look bad, you're one to talk. Unlike you I have the same screenname that I started with on here. WHY? because I've got enough sense and class not to get kicked off a website with my rants. You guys up there think because you win a few regular season games and make a COUPLE of good runs in the playoffs (this is Hampton and cloudland combined) that your the football capital of TN. The school you guys hate the most is the only Carter County school to have real success and thats Unaka Basketball. I'm glad you're making friends with the Lowe boys unfortunately physically they're way younger than you , but mentally they're way more mature than you are so I don't see this relationship going anywhere.

lol the way i was gettin called out on here a week or two ago i didnt think i had a friend in the world. i was sittin here thinkin an cosby has only had a football team for a lil over 15 years! can anyone tell me how long Hampton, Unaka, and cloudland have had team? pujo do you know? 15 years really isnt a long time to have a program up a runnin like the Hamptons and Cloudlands. if Cosby keeps winning consistently that will help with the players they get. for example Cosby basketball gets players from all over the county to come play basketball thereand we know how that works out. if we can get football players from all over the county it will help and that comes from winning.

Quit being jealous. You know we own this region and we have for years. We are the football capital. If the gold ball goes anywhere it will be in the far eastern corner of this state and the team will be wearing blue. The only reason you haven't been banned is some old woman ain't constantly emailing coacht about your posts. If you keep on, it will happen. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ok lets get something straight. WE DID NOT TARGET ANYONE IN ORDER TO HURT THEM!!!!!! WE ONLY STATED ALL WEEK TO OUR KIDS THAT WE NEED TO QUOTE "TAKE THEM OUT OF THEIR GAME!!!!!!" AND THAT WAS DIRECTED ONLY AT TOWNSEND AND LYONS!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS THE 2 PICS YOU MAY HAVE SEEN ON THE DOOR OF THE FIELD HOUSE!!!!!!!! WE NEVER AND WILL NEVER LOOK TO HURT ANOTHER PLAYER NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!! WE WANT TO PLAY THE BEST THAT ANY TEAM HAS TO OFFER!!!!!!!! SO GET YOUR STORY STRIAGHT BUDDY!!!!!!! I MADE THE PICS, I MADE THE SIGNS, AND I KNOW THAT THE INTENT WAS: MOTIVATION MOTIVATION MOTIVATION!!!!!!!!!! AND IF I SEE OR HEAR ANYONE TALKING ABOUT TAKING ANY OF MY KIDS OUT OF THEIR GAME I WANT SAY A THING EXCEPT MOTIVATION MOTIVATION!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN VISUAL MOTIVATORS BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COACH SHELTON

COSBY HIGH SCHOOL

What about the tombstones you placed in the end zone with our players names written on them. What did you call that? What about the car you pounded with the sledgehammer at the entrance gate? Was that motivational? Let me say this as a parent of a Hampton Bulldog Football Player. I HAVE NEVER FELT AS OFFENDED- AT ANY SCHOOL -AS I FELT AT COSBY. WHAT KIND OF PRINCIPAL ALLOWS PLAYERS AND COACHES TO PLACE TOMBSTONES ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD WITH A VISITING SCHOOL'S FOOTBALL PLAYERS NAME ON THEM? THIS WAS DONE AT YOUR SCHOOL IT WAS YOUR COACH AND PRINCIPAL'S RESPONSIBILTY. IF ADAM AND LUNCEFORD'S PICTURE WAS IN YOUR LOCKER ROOM THAT ADDED TO THE REST OF THE STUFF I SAW ON YOUR CAMPUS I FELT THIS WAS A THREAT. AND OBVIOUSLY YOU ACCOMPLISHED AT LEAST ONE OF THOSE THREATS. IF YOU ARE THE COACH YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MOST OFFENSIVE /UNSPORTSMANLIKE CONDUCT I HAVE EVER WITNESSED. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN MOTIVATING A TEAM AND WHAT I SAW TAKE PLACE LAST YEAR AT COSBY.

I agree. This Shelton/Yoakum combination has been the biggest joke I've ever seen. Not only can they not coach, but they are illiterate and classless. It just to continues to add to the failures of the Cosby football program. The good thing is, Hampton walked out of the nest the champions. Thats all that matters now. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I agree. This Shelton/Yoakum combination has been the biggest joke I've ever seen. Not only can they not coach, but they are illiterate and classless. It just to continues to add to the failures of the Cosby football program. The good thing is, Hampton walked out of the nest the champions. Thats all that matters now. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

yea and hampton played the worst game of the year against them. it is hard to redevelop a game plan after you lose the #1 rusher in the state after the first play in the game. that is the only reason it was even close. well, you can just look at the playoffs. the eagles were sittin at the house after getting beat by the region 2 #3 seed while hampton was beating the #2 and #1 seeds 40-0 and 34-14 (i think that was the coalfield score). should be the same this year. oh wait, they won't make the playoffs, HAHAHAHA!!!!!

yea and hampton played the worst game of the year against them. it is hard to redevelop a game plan after you lose the #1 rusher in the state after the first play in the game. that is the only reason it was even close. well, you can just look at the playoffs. the eagles were sittin at the house after getting beat by the region 2 #3 seed while hampton was beating the #2 and #1 seeds 40-0 and 34-14 (i think that was the coalfield score). should be the same this year. oh wait, they won't make the playoffs, HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Because we played with Hampton that was their worst game. What a joke. The same team that we played rolled over everyone. Im pretty sure we played them closer than anyone. BTW! I wouldnt be so sure the eagles wont make the playoffs. Its gonna come down to the last game of the year bud.

What about the tombstones you placed in the end zone with our players names written on them. What did you call that? What about the car you pounded with the sledgehammer at the entrance gate? Was that motivational? Let me say this as a parent of a Hampton Bulldog Football Player. I HAVE NEVER FELT AS OFFENDED- AT ANY SCHOOL -AS I FELT AT COSBY. WHAT KIND OF PRINCIPAL ALLOWS PLAYERS AND COACHES TO PLACE TOMBSTONES ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD WITH A VISITING SCHOOL'S FOOTBALL PLAYERS NAME ON THEM? THIS WAS DONE AT YOUR SCHOOL IT WAS YOUR COACH AND PRINCIPAL'S RESPONSIBILTY. IF ADAM AND LUNCEFORD'S PICTURE WAS IN YOUR LOCKER ROOM THAT ADDED TO THE REST OF THE STUFF I SAW ON YOUR CAMPUS I FELT THIS WAS A THREAT. AND OBVIOUSLY YOU ACCOMPLISHED AT LEAST ONE OF THOSE THREATS. IF YOU ARE THE COACH YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MOST OFFENSIVE /UNSPORTSMANLIKE CONDUCT I HAVE EVER WITNESSED. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN MOTIVATING A TEAM AND WHAT I SAW TAKE PLACE LAST YEAR AT COSBY.

So youre telling me youve never seen a bashed car at a pep rally? Where have you been? On the thing about the tombstones. The whole football team took the time to make those so back off! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? The $#%$ cheerleaders did all the decoration. Im sure they didnt think to run it by congress to do it. If YOU feel that offended just ask J.C. if he thinks Cosby is dirty and was out to hurt you all. There were pictures of A.T. and j-lyons in our scouting report. The pictures were blew up and placed in the field house because they were the two guys we knew we had to stop. They should feel good about that. You guys blow everything out of porportion. Boo-hoo if you dont like it. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Its life. It wouldn't matter if you put pictures of Cosby players with thier eyes marked, put in a urinal to be urinated on, with x's on their faces. See if you see any Cosby people wine and cry about it. Id bet you wouldnt!

This makes me wanna puke.Guys Cosby really did have a good football team last year. the reason we were at the house after round one was 9 turnovers( at least). thats not the so called SORRY coaches fault, that was my fault and the rest of my teammates. we wouldnt have beaten RBS with that many turnovers. Just a side note i know high scholl football pretty well and your goin to see the same GOOD Midway team that beat us last year in the 3rd round this year.That will be your 1st big test in the playoffs.

So youre telling me youve never seen a bashed car at a pep rally? Where have you been? On the thing about the tombstones. The whole football team took the time to make those so back off! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? The $#%$ cheerleaders did all the decoration. Im sure they didnt think to run it by congress to do it. If YOU feel that offended just ask J.C. if he thinks Cosby is dirty and was out to hurt you all. There were pictures of A.T. and j-lyons in our scouting report. The pictures were blew up and placed in the field house because they were the two guys we knew we had to stop. They should feel good about that. You guys blow everything out of porportion. Boo-hoo if you dont like it. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Its life. It wouldn't matter if you put pictures of Cosby players with thier eyes marked, put in a urinal to be urinated on, with x's on their faces. See if you see any Cosby people wine and cry about it. Id bet you wouldnt!

Since you feel everything is good no matter how classless, that's your opinion. The car thing I've seen and I've done it, no problem! But the other stuff was way overboard. If you can honestly tell me you seen this at other schools I would be surprised. I'm sure the fact that coach Shelton admitted his part in this will surely interest the TSSAA officals. And if you would like to make yourself feel better by throwing out childish names,so be it. I'd be willing to bet I was playing football for JC way before you were a twinkle in your mothers eye and I've seen my share of childish pranks and I'm sure I'll see more, but none beats the crap you guys pulled.