Cosby @ Hampton

HHSDAWG

Every poll out there has Hampton ahead of Rutledge, you actually played with them until you started handing them the ball. I've compared several scores and trust me Hampton is better than Rutledge. The only way you get 14 against Hampton is against the jvs or something freaky. You'll see .

I've heard your opinion on polls before and they are the same as mine. Polls don't mean a thing! I've seen rutledge on film and on the field and I've seen more film on Hampton than you would think and trust me yall aren't better than rutledge.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the big win the other night, looks like you fellers won't have to travel the first week of the playoffs.I'm guessing ,but I think you will either play Grace or Cloudland.

Good job with the lil guys. Got to love the defense! Now thats something to think about from your first post. Lets just play football year round. Well have a Fall league and a Spring league!

Man, what a difference a coach can make. Starting with Coach Burchfield last year and TL this year. The "want to" is deffinately back. Sounds like Grace or Cloudland will be tuff this year. Of course, sooner or later somebody from Reg. 2 has to step up against them ole Bulldogs! Whhhhhhhhho Man, now that will be a game worth talking about, if everything plays out that way. Still some football left though.

I've heard your opinion on polls before and they are the same as mine. Polls don't mean a thing! I've seen rutledge on film and on the field and I've seen more film on Hampton than you would think and trust me yall aren't better than rutledge.

Some polls are terrible, but the computer rankings are very good , late in the season ,they get deadly accurate.

I'll give you one to ponder on, Cherokee beat Rutledge 21 to 0, Cherokee beat Davy Crockett 14 to 7. I saw Hampton absolutely destroy Davy Crockett. Some guy from Grace got on here and said Grace would beat Hampton 34 to 20, I told him they wouldn't score over 14. If not for turnovers Hampton would have scored at least 28 more on them. Now I'm going to tell you, Cosby might get 7 ,I doubt it. Graces offense is much better than Cosby's, they put up 500 yards against Coalfield. Ive got a feeling Coalfield would kick you're butt in a bad way.

Good job with the lil guys. Got to love the defense! Now thats something to think about from your first post. Lets just play football year round. Well have a Fall league and a Spring league!

Man, what a difference a coach can make. Starting with Coach Burchfield last year and TL this year. The "want to" is deffinately back. Sounds like Grace or Cloudland will be tuff this year. Of course, sooner or later somebody from Reg. 2 has to step up against them ole Bulldogs! Whhhhhhhhho Man, now that will be a game worth talking about, if everything plays out that way. Still some football left though.

Smashmouth, I like the direction Oneida is headed. Its easy to see the Coaches are very good. You guys will be a dangerous opponent for anyone in the playoffs. That defense is tough. I'm starting to like Oneida. I like the way they play, clean and hard, the way its suposed to be.

I've not saw you play, but I've seen who you've played and what you did against them.You could ask anyone in the Region and I'm sure they would tell you the same thing. It don't take an EXPERT to figure this one out. Idon't usually predict scores but I'll make an exception. Hampton 35 Cosby 0

Like always I respect your opinion, guess we will just have to wait and see. Whats the old saying "The game is not played on paper," so I guess we will have to wait until Friday. Good luck, hope its a safe hard hitting ball game. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Smashmouth, I like the direction Oneida is headed. Its easy to see the Coaches are very good. You guys will be a dangerous opponent for anyone in the playoffs. That defense is tough. I'm starting to like Oneida. I like the way they play, clean and hard, the way its suposed to be.

thanks pujo, all the coaches, starting in middle school, really try to push a sense of honor and pride. Plus, if a kid gets a personal foul, TL will make that boy run up and down hills until he sweats blood! The old school solutions are the best! Im sure it's the same in Hampton....good, tough kids.

Harriman is good team. QB can flat out throw a lazer of a pass. Midway is a fast team, but I think Hampton may actually be quicker. I knew Hampton was big and physical but I was surprized how fast them Bulldogs were! There's gonna be some great match ups in the playoffs. Fun, exciting games to watch and play.

Like always I respect your opinion, guess we will just have to wait and see. Whats the old saying "The game is not played on paper," so I guess we will have to wait until Friday. Good luck, hope its a safe hard hitting ball game. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I agree with you on that,you never know whats going to happen in a highschool football game. AllI 'm going on is whats took place this year. Hampton should win pretty big ,but you can't never tell. I do think this game always brings out the best in Cosby. They would die to beat Hampton. Can't say that I blame um for that.

I hate to bust your bubble but when I come to watch Those flea bitten dogs /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I stand in EXACTLY the same place every time. Hampton's side on the lower 30 yard line. I even yell a time or 2 for you. It may be our turn in a week or 2 but i'll say this, better get it while the gittin's good. Speaking from experience, domination don't last but a few years at least not at schools as small as our 2..... I don't know why you took my post as meaning that I was pulling for Cosby but that is the LAST team I'd pull for. I was just stating the obvious. Go back and look for yourself. I could care less about an "alliance". I will say that as long as you curs aren't playing the blue and gold I pull for you every game.I loved beating you all those years ago, would love to beat you this year(wishful thinking)and can't wait till we beat your butts again. Until then I hope you win every ballgame and I'll probably watch you in a few of them.GOOD LUCK DOGFACES, UNTIL THE LAST REGULAR SEASON GAME THAT IS!!!!!!

Bubble? You aint busted nothin! I'm just slingin' s!*t at ya man. I don't care if you're the guy that fires the cannon, come week 11, you, and maybe even him will be on the other side, since he's from up your way too. Wonder if he'll shoot it off for Hampton, ,,,,Or Cloudland?????????????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm sure coach Shelton is busy making posters this week to "Motivate" his players since he thinks that's the way to do it. I say we give em a little of their own medicine,,,,,,,,,times 11. Who's got crutches they can borrow?????? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Personally I would rather beat Hampton and miss the playoffs as lose one game to yall and finish second in the region.

i guarantee that you couldn't get more than a handful of cosby faithful to go along with that statement. that has to be the stupidest thing said on here.

I think they will keep it close most of the game. Within a couple scores. If they can hang around untill the end they have a shot. They played better than Rutledge for the first quarter and 1/2. The wheels just fell off the wagon. But if they put together 48 minutes of that kind of football this game will be close. If Cosby wins the turnover margin by two or more the game will be close. If they lose the turnover margin itll get ugly. Pujo, how do you all think you would stack up against rutledge? They are pretty good.

Dreamin"...........................................................................

.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Bubble? You aint busted nothin! I'm just slingin' s!*t at ya man. I don't care if you're the guy that fires the cannon, come week 11, you, and maybe even him will be on the other side, since he's from up your way too. Wonder if he'll shoot it off for Hampton, ,,,,Or Cloudland?????????????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm sure coach Shelton is busy making posters this week to "Motivate" his players since he thinks that's the way to do it. I say we give em a little of their own medicine,,,,,,,,,times 11. Who's got crutches they can borrow?????? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Im sure I can find a set!