Cosby @ Hampton

HHSDAWG

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you feel everything is good no matter how classless, that's your opinion. The car thing I've seen and I've done it, no problem! But the other stuff was way overboard. If you can honestly tell me you seen this at other schools I would be surprised. I'm sure the fact that coach Shelton admitted his part in this will surely interest the TSSAA officals. And if you would like to make yourself feel better by throwing out childish names,so be it. I'd be willing to bet I was playing football for JC way before you were a twinkle in your mothers eye and I've seen my share of childish pranks and I'm sure I'll see more, but none beats the crap you guys pulled.

Are you guys still whininig. You guys are so immmature.It was a motivation thing.It wouldnt make a difference if you guys did the same thing to us. Its HS football. Play the dang game and quit ur whining.And all of our coaches are great coaches.They work their tails off preparing us for our games.U guys would be lucky if ur coaches worked half as hard as they do.Ohh i cant wait till Hampton.All this crap is turning into a real joke.U guys should really learn to have some maturity and class.

Im lil north of hampton but it sure is ugly in my neck of the woods. i know one thing i bet it dont rain as hard tonite as it did in 05 at hampton when we played up there, my goodness it was wet.

all will be good for hampton and east tn tonite, the sky will be as clear as the path to the end zone.

I'd say the receiver was Coach Keith's son, Running back was a Johnson kid. I'm sure I know alot more of the kids that played on that team ,but I get the years people played mixed up. I lived in Avery Co at the time and didn't see all their games. I'm sure some of the original Cloudland people could awnser you're question better.

Lord Vader, Pujo. The starting line up was my good friends. C: Josh Brown OG: Brian Elliott OG: James Tolley OT: Eugene Campbell OT: the late Jamie Davis TE, HB: Adam Heaton SE: Terry Guinn TB: Gordan Barnett FB: Joey Johnson QB: Robbie Turbyfill WR: Jeremy Gouge

The same names played defense with the exception of Brown and Campbell. Travis Chambers was the middle linebacker. This was a very good and classy football team.

Are you guys still whininig. You guys are so immmature.It was a motivation thing.It wouldnt make a difference if you guys did the same thing to us. Its HS football. Play the dang game and quit ur whining.And all of our coaches are great coaches.They work their tails off preparing us for our games.U guys would be lucky if ur coaches worked half as hard as they do.Ohh i cant wait till Hampton.All this crap is turning into a real joke.U guys should really learn to have some maturity and class.

I find it hard to believe you used the words maturity and class in the same sentence!! Come on up and as I've said before, if you see any of the crap from us that you guys pulled last year I'll say the same about the dog faithful, but you won't, WhY?? To much respect!! As far as wishing our coaches worked half as hard, real?? Check out the list of winnest coaches genius!! Give me a break!!

Lord Vader, Pujo. The starting line up was my good friends. C: Josh Brown OG: Brian Elliott OG: James Tolley OT: Eugene Campbell OT: the late Jamie Davis TE, HB: Adam Heaton SE: Terry Guinn TB: Gordan Barnett FB: Joey Johnson QB: Robbie Turbyfill WR: Jeremy Gouge

The same names played defense with the exception of Brown and Campbell. Travis Chambers was the middle linebacker. This was a very good and classy football team.

I can't believe I forgot Josh Brown. Me, him, and Patrick Johnson always talked about all the great football teams when I worked at Ingles with them. He is the man. He always talked about trying to tackle to the Tennessee player of the Century, Cory Flemming from Battleground Academy. I was trying to remember last night. I thought they had another WR that was purty good. I think his name was Donnie Sosh or something like that. but i am not sure...