Giles County @ Page

irishluck

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Page is playing better just ask Creek Wood. The Patriots are building slowly but surely under Jack Daniels & Co. Giles is rolling right on along and this is one of those "trap road games" that the Bobcats can't overlook on their way to a home showdown with Lipscomb in two weeks.

Is it true that this one is Thursday night????? I may make the drive to Page and watch this one because I certainly don't have anything better to do on Thursday evenings.

Giles Co.: 35

Page: 14

Page is playing better just ask Creek Wood. The Patriots are building slowly but surely under Jack Daniels & Co. Giles is rolling right on along and this is one of those "trap road games" that the Bobcats can't overlook on their way to a home showdown with Lipscomb in two weeks.

Is it true that this one is Thursday night????? I may make the drive to Page and watch this one because I certainly don't have anything better to do on Thursday evenings.

Giles Co.: 35

Page: 14

This will be a Thursday night game, kick off's at 7;oo.

Page did show improvement but once again a late turnover turned the tide and CW pulled out a win.

Page has historically done very well against the GC team, although GC is on an uptick.

Looking forward to seeing how Page reacts now that they know they can compete against the rest of 5-3a.

On paper, it might look rough but I know that more surprises are in the works.....and if it is close then I look for the Page kicker to be the difference.

Even though I have not seen GC in person, I have seen Page. Page is too young and inexperienced at this point, perhaps next year they will give Giles a game. It won't happen this year.

Dangerfield was a stud last year for GC on the d-line!!! How has he done this year, and is he being recruited by anyone????