Macon County at Station Camp

Bisonpride

Macon Co. (1-5, 0-2) travels to Station Camp (7-0, 3-0) this Friday night. Both teams are heading in opposite directions really. MC is trying to turn their season around and possibly make the playoffs, while Station Camp is in contention for the region title.

While it may seem abit unbalanced this match-up, the last two games played between the teams have been close. Macon winning the first one 30-29 on senior night in 2005, and Station Camp upsetting Macon on their homecoming 16-14. So it seems to be a nice little rivalry brewing here.

However, this year I see that we just have too much for Macon. Maybe not in the way of last year with our offense, but our defense, which has been outstanding this year!!

I predict Station Camp winning this one as we go into the bye week before finishing the year with WH and PC.

SC - 28

MC - 7

GO BISON!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macon has had two weeks to prepare for this one while Station Camp is coming off of an emotional high in beating Greenbrier on the road. The Tigers are desperate in the playoff race while Station Camp appears to be a team in the driver's seat in the region title hunt. The Bison are the lone unbeaten left in Class 3A in the midstate area. For some reason I believe that this one will not be as big of a blowout as some may believe but in the end I do like the Station Camp squad to get it done.

Station Camp: 30

Macon Co.: 14

I do agree that Macon has not had the best year, but I have seen what they can do when they want to. Station Camp is a very talented team and does have a very good defence, I would not be suprised if this is not a close game again, even with there records. Last year everyone thought SC would run all over the Tigers, but it was a different story. I am looking forward to a good game. I have to pull for my Tigers and say they will win:

Station Camp 17

Macon County 19

I've seen Macon AND Station Camp within the last three weeks. If this is the same Macon team that played White House, unless they attach tranquilzer darts to their shoulder pads or pull a rabbit out of their....er...hat, Station Camp will run all over them. They are the REAL deal and I see them getting DEEP into the playoffs, if not all the way to the 'Boro. Whatever Macon player has the ball better be ready to be piled on cause they have a great defense.

I say Station Camp will be putting in second string by 3rd quarter and they will win by at least three TDs.

Didn't Macon Co. throw the football 50+ times last year in their game against Station Camp?????? That is unheard of in high school football.

The Tigers will never be able to run it against SC. Beech, Hendersonville, Greenbrier, Portland, & Sycamore are all running teams and all of those teams were pretty much finding yardage tough to come by against the Bison defense.

Macon Co. will have had two weeks to prepare for this one and I promise that they are going to pull every trick out of the bag. Their two games the last two years against Station Camp have been very close and highly drama filled. The Bison secondary better get ready to run around like they have yet to run all season. Macon's spread attack will be Station Camp's first "real look" at a spread offensive football team in the 2007 season.

I know, I know Sycamore does do some spread but this year they are more of a run heavy option type of team out of their spread package. They are not going to throw it 50 times in a game anytime in 2007. I PROMISE!!!!