Macon County at Station Camp

Bisonpride

I am not gonna go as far as Tigersnumberone and say that Macon's gonna go to state or w/e. But,we have always put up the best fight we can against Station Camp. And having 2 weeks to prepare for this game can only help the Tigers against Station Camp. So,lets all look forward to a battle of a game. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> And,let the best man(team) come out on the top. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are only 4 games left so half the season is over with right? Ok then, you seem to be a halftime team so, it is half time now. This is your second half to come back and start playing. Some of you have and some of you are almost to the point of giving up. No time for that your coach your fans, your family but most of all your teammates need you to step it up guys. Come on I know the odds are stacked up against you and people are doubting you. If you think you have hit rock bottom well guys now is the time too PUSH UP /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'd love to see a Tiger upset. But MCHS will have to play ball, I mean give 110% and please block the pass. These boys has some size and speed. I hope this is the last year Macon has to play them. I still believe in ya- GO TIGERS!

I believe Macon will have to play everyone on their current region schedule until the reclassification in 2009. Then everything will be reshuffled according to school population, which means Station Camp will definitely move up to stouter competition.

Macon Co. (1-5, 0-2) travels to Station Camp (7-0, 3-0) this Friday night. Both teams are heading in opposite directions really. MC is trying to turn their season around and possibly make the playoffs, while Station Camp is in contention for the region title.

While it may seem abit unbalanced this match-up, the last two games played between the teams have been close. Macon winning the first one 30-29 on senior night in 2005, and Station Camp upsetting Macon on their homecoming 16-14. So it seems to be a nice little rivalry brewing here.

However, this year I see that we just have too much for Macon. Maybe not in the way of last year with our offense, but our defense, which has been outstanding this year!!

I predict Station Camp winning this one as we go into the bye week before finishing the year with WH and PC.

SC - 28

MC - 7

GO BISON!

THE BEST THING THE TIGERS HAVE GOING FOR THEM IS THAT NO ONE THINKS THEY CAN BEAT STATION CAMP...

THIS MAY BE KINDA LIKE THEIR PLAY-OFF GAME.......GO TIGERS....

SC - 14

MC - 20

Well no big upset. Not even as close as the past two meetings.

Station Camp 29

Macon County 0

The Bison defence showed up once again and had a great performance as always. Reed made his first game back, unless he did last week.

Good to see us come out and play as great as we did. Now we have two weeks to get ready for White House, as we finish off our last two games of the regular season and try to win the region.

Good luck to Macon County on the rest of their year.

Well, bless your heart! Don't you love the optimism that is high school football?

Nothing wrong with trying to throw some positive things their way. I hate this for our seniors going out like this. I listened to the game and at first things sounded good. Sorry guys I wished I could do something to make things different. If it makes you feel better my cousin threw it in my face cause she goes to school there so I had to hear that too myself. I don't have much else to say guys I hate this for you I really do I kinda thought it might be better last night with your time off. We love you and are still proud of you no matter what you think. Your true fans will still be here win or loose we will still be here.

I'd love to see a Tiger upset. But MCHS will have to play ball, I mean give 110% and please block the pass. These boys has some size and speed. I hope this is the last year Macon has to play them. I still believe in ya- GO TIGERS!

need a coach...and a coaching staff that have the experience to coach these boys, not coaches who are trying to live their football dreams through Macon kids. They are giving a 110%, but all they have to give is their heart and what they were taught in jr high.

IMO, and I have some ties to Macon Co., you are very lucky to have some of the men you have there leading your young men. You don't find better people than Cook and Dyer, period. Why would anyone want to coach there? Terrible situation for any coach, especially a young one. Relatively little talent and parents who, as always, know more than Landry or Ditka.