Macon County at Station Camp

Bisonpride

IMO, and I have some ties to Macon Co., you are very lucky to have some of the men you have there leading your young men. You don't find better people than Cook and Dyer, period. Why would anyone want to coach there? Terrible situation for any coach, especially a young one. Relatively little talent and parents who, as always, know more than Landry or Ditka.

I have all the respect in the world for Dyer. He is an awesome coach. But I think he got ran out of town didn't he.....and he also knew what he was doing. He is back and as assistant think he needs to change places with cook!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? So a bunch of know it all adults can put their two cents in where it doesn't belong and run the next guy out of town, too! Unfathomable. Again, why should anyone waste their time in a situation like that? Macon Co. has little talent this season and adults that think their young ones are world beaters.

I have all the respect in the world for Dyer. He is an awesome coach. But I think he got ran out of town didn't he.....and he also knew what he was doing. He is back and as assistant think he needs to change places with cook!!!

Well well now here you go again. I thought you had learned your lesson back on Sept. 3 when you were bashing the coaches and stirring up trouble.

I so regret even finding this site and regret more my posting!!!!!! I have learned a good leason but a hard one if you don't have anything good to say, just don't say nothing at all!!!! I have started a big stink over just me being selfish and stating my opinion. The sad part is I let me worrying about at least 4 yrs before my son will play for MCHS and who knows what will happen between now and then!!!! So for all the toes I stepped on, I am deeply sorry!!!! But more so to the coaches and the players!!!!! No more posting for me!!!!

All this public display of ignorance is shameful.

I think Macon is a good young team. They have the best kick return team we have seen this year. I don't see that they have bad coaching. I think they should try to establish a little more of a run game, but they may not have a run oriented line. Don't give up on the season. I have a niece that graduates there this year and will see you seniors again in May. Good luck!

need a coach...and a coaching staff that have the experience to coach these boys, not coaches who are trying to live their football dreams through Macon kids. They are giving a 110%, but all they have to give is their heart and what they were taught in jr high.

You're an idiot!!!!! Good Luck to Coach Dyer & Coach Cook. I haven't been the most popular person on Macon Co. threads this year but I just called it like I saw it heading into this season. The last two or three years that football program has lost some pretty darn good players to graduation. Now????? They are rebuilding in a region that is loaded. There will be five teams in the region that finish with winning records this season. No other region in 3A can say that.

Did you really expect Macon to go 7-3 or 8-2 like was being predicted in the preseason on CoachT?????? IF SO THEN YOU ARE CRAZY!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well put Big Country. I couldn't agree with your more. Hey, there is no way Dyer would swap places with Cook. I fear that many of the assistance will be gone after the mess we have had this year. Dyer, Fitz can retire, Shrum is not in good health and needs a break, several are just volunteers, Dean is a good assistance who will be offered some other positions, and Cook himself may make a decision to get out. I hope not. There is more strain on any staff when they are rebuilding than in a winning year. Good Luck to them all. Plan for next year. You may savage 2 more wins at the most, more like one, but it won't be because of the coaches if you don't. Little talent in Macon Co but a lot on the teams they play.

IMO, and I have some ties to Macon Co., you are very lucky to have some of the men you have there leading your young men. You don't find better people than Cook and Dyer, period. Why would anyone want to coach there? Terrible situation for any coach, especially a young one. Relatively little talent and parents who, as always, know more than Landry or Ditka.

WHY DID DYER LEAVE CARTHAGE????

REALLY, I'D JUST LIKE TO KNOW??

You know what, lady? People like YOU will be the reason why coaches with any knowledge of the situation up there will avoid Macon County like the plague. NO ONE wants to bust their tails trying to teach kids only to have their work undermined by a bunch of juvenile adults backstabbing, second-guessing, and rabble-rousing all the time. It makes their jobs darned-near impossible...and I have seen this for god-knows how long in that county.

This behaviour by you and your like disgusts me thrououghly. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

You know what, lady? People like YOU will be the reason why coaches with any knowledge of the situation up there will avoid Macon County like the plague. NO ONE wants to bust their tails trying to teach kids only to have their work undermined by a bunch of juvenile adults backstabbing, second-guessing, and rabble-rousing all the time. It makes their jobs darned-near impossible...and I have seen this for god-knows how long in that county.

This behaviour by you and your like disgusts me thrououghly. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Most Macon Co. & White House fans you'll ever meet or talk to are the biggest "fair weather fans" in the state and I have ZERO RESPECT for those who do their coaches this way.

Most Macon Co. & White House fans you'll ever meet or talk to are the biggest "fair weather fans" in the state and I have ZERO RESPECT for those who do their coaches this way.

Wow."fair weather fans" You most have lost it Big Country.I havent missed a home football game in I dont know how long even on my B-day. Just my opinion but Cook is young we have no reason just to give up on him now.I dont like the offense we're running these days but im not a coach. We should bring back Cook Dyer Fitz Dean Wilson Shurm if he wonts. Let some one else besides pretty boy run the offense.We'll bounce back i know we willour fans just have to keep faith. An also ask J-hud if he wonts to help next year he has a good head. WE can still do it!