whats up with this

King21

dude your a freaking idiot. "if the player was down for a while i wouldn't want my players on a knee the whole time." how hard it that for you to under stand? If your players stay on a knee for 7-10 like you said then that does no good for there legs. I said high fiving, laughing, and slapping hand right after the play is ok but it is uncalled for while the player hurt player is down. If you cant handle that then you need to be on the cheerleader board. and if you dont understand it that time then you need to ether stay in school or go back.

I've never seen a respectful team not stay on a knee with their helmets off when a player is seriously injured.

Time will be allowed to loosen back up after the player leaves the field.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen a respectful team not stay on a knee with their helmets off when a player is seriously injured.

Time will be allowed to loosen back up after the player leaves the field.

well i guess there is a lack of respect there then, what it sounds like to me is LA needs to come back next year an beat the dog snot out of AE and make them respect them.

dude your a freaking idiot. "if the player was down for a while i wouldn't want my players on a knee the whole time." how hard it that for you to under stand? If your players stay on a knee for 7-10 like you said then that does no good for there legs. I said high fiving, laughing, and slapping hand right after the play is ok but it is uncalled for while the player hurt player is down. If you cant handle that then you need to be on the cheerleader board. and if you dont understand it that time then you need to ether stay in school or go back.

Idiot..nah. I never said they shouldn't stay on a knee the whole time, although I think they should. You did. You just go "throwing things in there". I would guarantee that if it was the team you support, your home town boy injured, you would want the same respect for that player as we would. You go "throwing things' in there without asking many questions (only one). You never ask about the injury, you just want the players to stay loose.

I understand that life is more important than football, although I do enjoy watching it.

I really don't like the cheerleader board to KEV-Oish: "DON'T COOL YOU LEGS,DON'T COOL YOUR LEGS...RAH...RAH".

I probably know more, no I do know more than you about football, because SPORTSMANSHIP is as much part of the game as keeping your legs.

I am too old to go back to school.

i did ask questions go back and look, if you didn't get all up tight you would have seen it.

How long was the player down, I am just going to throw this in but i know if the player was down for a while i wouldn't want my player on a knee the whole time. I would rather them be up walking around being loose

Thats one question...your first post

No one ever said when they were high fiving. If it was right after the play then thats fine, but if it was after the player had been down for a bit then it was uncalled for

2nd post with no questions

and what is so pathetic about it. I was not there so i asked how long he was down. and when did i ever say in any of my post's it was ok to be high fiving and dancing and laughing??????????

3rd post...2 questions though none about the injured player

4th post no questios about the player yet just keeping those legs fresh and warm

well i guess there is a lack of respect there then, what it sounds like to me is LA needs to come back next year an beat the dog snot out of AE and make them respect them.

6th post with the one being qouted as the 5th. No questions asked yet about the player.

In summary, you did ask more than one question, my bad. But you still haven't asked about the player. Keep those legs warm though, wouldn't want to cool one's legs.

How long was the player down, I am just going to throw this in but i know if the player was down for a while i wouldn't want my player on a knee the whole time. I would rather them be up walking around being loose

Thats one question...your first post

No one ever said when they were high fiving. If it was right after the play then thats fine, but if it was after the player had been down for a bit then it was uncalled for

2nd post with no questions

and what is so pathetic about it. I was not there so i asked how long he was down. and when did i ever say in any of my post's it was ok to be high fiving and dancing and laughing??????????

3rd post...2 questions though none about the injured player

4th post no questios about the player yet just keeping those legs fresh and warm

6th post with the one being qouted as the 5th. No questions asked yet about the player.

In summary, you did ask more than one question, my bad. But you still haven't asked about the player. Keep those legs warm though, wouldn't want to cool one's legs.

whats to ask? i know what happened to him. how about this............. Is he ok, what was the players name, what was the player #, what position does he play, what grade is he in, does he have a dog, was he able to walk to the side lines, did he have to go the the hospital, will bigdaddy answer any of these questions, what is the kids GPA, and what does he look like?

Idiot..nah. I never said they shouldn't stay on a knee the whole time, although I think they should. You did. You just go "throwing things in there". I would guarantee that if it was the team you support, your home town boy injured, you would want the same respect for that player as we would. You go "throwing things' in there without asking many questions (only one). You never ask about the injury, you just want the players to stay loose.

I understand that life is more important than football, although I do enjoy watching it.

I really don't like the cheerleader board to KEV-Oish: "DON'T COOL YOU LEGS,DON'T COOL YOUR LEGS...RAH...RAH".

I probably know more, no I do know more than you about football, because SPORTSMANSHIP is as much part of the game as keeping your legs.

I am too old to go back to school.

your missing my point. King said everything about the player i needed to know. I think i could have worded the " throwing things in" part i should have said, heres an idea, maybe they were walking around to stay loose. <- is that any better

O and P.S. you win football games with your legs not with sportsmanship. But i agree it is a good thing to have.

whats to ask? i know what happened to him. how about this............. Is he ok, what was the players name, what was the player #, what position does he play, what grade is he in, does he have a dog, was he able to walk to the side lines, did he have to go the the hospital, will bigdaddy answer any of these questions, what is the kids GPA, and what does he look like?

I won't answer the questions unless you want me too.. The point is, your first post said nothing about the player EXCEPT how long he was down. And then you go on tell how they should keep their legs warm. That is not tactful in my opinion. What if it was one of your boys??? HUH? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I won't answer the questions unless you want me too.. The point is, your first post said nothing about the player EXCEPT how long he was down. And then you go on tell how they should keep their legs warm. That is not tactful in my opinion. What if it was one of your boys??? HUH? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

the reason i asked is if the player was down for a long period of time IMO it would be ok to get up an walk around, and if it was one of my boys i would not care what the other team does ether way the kid is still hurt. the thing that gets me is when a person is taken off the field on a stretcher an everyone claps.............. what is to clap about the poor kid is being taken off the field in a stretcher???

The only question i want you to answer is what are the chances of the kid playing again. I had my high school football taken away from me with an injury to an hate to see it happen to anyone.

your missing my point. King said everything about the player i needed to know. I think i could have worded the " throwing things in" part i should have said, heres an idea, maybe they were walking around to stay loose. <- is that any better

O and P.S. you win football games with your legs not with sportsmanship. But i agree it is a good thing to have.

Had you "worded" it differently the converstion wouldn't have went this far.

Had you "worded" it differently the converstion wouldn't have went this far.

i know funny how stuff like that happens /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> well i like to end my night on a good note so i am sorry about all the mean stuff i said to you, and dont really think your an idiot. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> would you like some popcorn

i know funny how stuff like that happens /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> well i like to end my night on a good note so i am sorry about all the mean stuff i said to you, and dont really think your an idiot. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> would you like some popcorn

Apology accepted. I apologize as well..Nothing like a good late night argument and make-up at the end. Will definitely sleep better. I am sure we will talk again, maybe not so rudely next time. As for popcorn, why not. Who doesn't like popcorn. It goes good with all this reading.

We did that in 2005 and knocked them out of playoffs! That could be why some of this is happening. Last year they were up 35-0 on us with less than 1 minute left before halftime, had the ball in our territory, and called a time out in order to be able to score again(which they did) before halftime. There will come a time when we will be good again!