Stewart Co. vs Huntingdon

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

way to go huntingdon, and good job to sc for the hard fight sounds like it was a good game....i guess sc does have something going this year hope they can keep it together when they get to camden in a few weeks...and cant wait to welcome the mustangs to ray hampton stadium next week for senior night, hopefully we can keep it a good game

way to go huntingdon, and good job to sc for the hard fight sounds like it was a good game....i guess sc does have something going this year hope they can keep it together when they get to camden in a few weeks...and cant wait to welcome the mustangs to ray hampton stadium next week for senior night, hopefully we can keep it a good game

Thanks for the support and the vote of confidence, unlike GotGame who just cant see that SC has turned the corner and just might be on the verge of building a great football program. Good luck next week. Play safe and play fair.

Yeah, I heard he was a pretty special back. The Sanders kid from Adamsville is pretty good too. We could only hope for an upset. But it is senior night.

Sanders would love to hold his jock strap....(jk...he is ok too...)but Weathers is as good as 2a has to oferr...- maybe cobb from alcoa...