Stewart Co. vs Huntingdon

The rebels are 6-1 and are playing great but huntingdon is a power house team and u just can't run over them! So the Rebs have to be really focused and determined to pull off and upset in this game! Good Luck to both teams but Go REBS! keep fightin all the way to playoffs! it will be close, but i'm feeling kinda good about it, hope im right!

Predictions:

Stewart-17

Huntingdon-14

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rebels are 6-1 and are playing great but huntingdon is a power house team and u just can't run over them! So the Rebs have to be really focused and determined to pull off and upset in this game! Good Luck to both teams but Go REBS! keep fightin all the way to playoffs! it will be close, but i'm feeling kinda good about it, hope im right!

Predictions:

Stewart-17

Huntingdon-14

Good luck to both teams n this one. Hope you avoid injuries.

Stewart County- For you to win you will have to play 4 quarters of the best football you have ever played. You will have to pass more than 3-4 times and you will have to create some turnovers. YOu can not hveone good half and oe bad one and survive this week.

Huntingdon- For you to win you must eliminate mistakes and play your game. Stewart will play hard, but you have been in these games before and that experience will help you.

I look for the mustangs to right the ship against the Rebels. I do think the Rebels have a legitiamate shot at and upset over the favored stangs.

GO Stangs!

Go Rebels!!

After seeing Huntington play friday night I'm confident in The Stangs winning this game. Huntington played a great game friday and if they play like they did against Camden, SC doesn't stand a chance. I don't feel SC is up to par with Camden, Westview , Huntington, and Milan caliber teams. Not to take away from their 7-1 record but they've yet to beat any team known for winning(in 2a). I like Huntington by 10+. Good Luck to these teams.

Congrats to the Rebels on a great season so far /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> But I have to say this will be one of two more losses Stewart Co will experience before the end of the season. The Rebels have yet to experience a back with the speed of Matt Weathers...if he gets in the open (and he gets into the open pretty regularly) he's gone for 6 . Camden is just thankful we had similiar speed in our defensive backfield or things could have gotten ugly. Even though we played without our QB, RB and had many with various aches and pains, Huntingdon gave us all we wanted plus some. I just think the Stangs are too much for the Rebs....Huntingdon 28 Stewart co 7

Good Luck to both teams.

Call me crazy if you want but I say SC 20 Huntindon 17. SC has a big drive at the end to win. Even if Huntingdon does win it won't be a blowout. SC will fight to the end. For those who remember SC had Lewis Co. last year but had a fumble on the 1 and an interception at their own 20. If SC eliminates the silly mistakes and controls the ball this could be a good one.

Call me crazy if you want but I say SC 20 Huntindon 17. SC has a big drive at the end to win. Even if Huntingdon does win it won't be a blowout. SC will fight to the end. For those who remember SC had Lewis Co. last year but had a fumble on the 1 and an interception at their own 20. If SC eliminates the silly mistakes and controls the ball this could be a good one.

Huntington played a great game against Camden, and Camden would have lost. Matt Weathers is an incredibly fast back who makes cuts and makes you miss, thank goodness Camden has one who's faster Andy Travis he saved at least three touchdown runs. The key to this game will be controlling Weathers, and Huntington's line is quite good Camden wasn't able to limit Weathers' long runs so I don't see SC stopping him either. Good Luck H-town go out and take care of business.