Stewart Co. vs Huntingdon

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So maybe SC is having a killer season, i havent really done the research but..have they played a team with a winning season yet....they have no clue whats it like to play teams like Mckenzie, camden, or milan. And the losses that our boys have suffered are mostly from there own mistakes. So SC just better be prepared to play a real football team. Huntingdon-49 Stewart Co.-7 Best of luck to you both.

You say SC has no clue what it's like to play teams like mckinzie, camden, or milan..............where have you been i know we have played camden several times and beat them on the home field. Just because this site say these teams have never met it's because camden changed it's name to camden central. Plus I think this is SC's first year in this region so at 6-1, that's not too bad.

haha the only difference in this region that stewart co hasnt been around is the addition of huntingdon and the removal or lewis co, richland, lorreto....so yea and i when did sc beat camden?? i know they hadnt beat waverly in 20-30 years so how were they able to beat camden when waverly hasnt beat them in about that time range or a little less

You say SC has no clue what it's like to play teams like mckinzie, camden, or milan..............where have you been i know we have played camden several times and beat them on the home field. Just because this site say these teams have never met it's because camden changed it's name to camden central. Plus I think this is SC's first year in this region so at 6-1, that's not too bad.

Are you kidding me?? I mean seriously is that a joke? When exactly did Camden change its name to Camden Central? Camden has always been known as Camden Central in the TSSAA records and on CoachT. We have played Stewart co the last 3 years because they have been in the SAME REGION /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> . If you're gonna post at least get a clue and don't make yourself appear to be a complete idiot.

Stewart co has beaten Camden ONCE in the past 20 years and that was 1999...every other time the Rebels have been drilled by the Lions including 1986 and the last two years with scores of 52-13 and 45-3...can I repeat drilled?

But this is not about the Lions, its about the Stangs and I'll still say the same thing....repeat after me....

D-R-I-L-L-E-D. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Ok I'll admit it Iwas looking at the wrong schedule, I was looking at the jv schedule from 2005 and I didn't say they were dominating that series I just said they had beaten camden before and who knows it could happen again wierder things have happend and jv boys grow up tobe varsity.

Are you kidding me?? I mean seriously is that a joke? When exactly did Camden change its name to Camden Central? Camden has always been known as Camden Central in the TSSAA records and on CoachT. We have played Stewart co the last 3 years because they have been in the SAME REGION /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> . If you're gonna post at least get a clue and don't make yourself appear to be a complete idiot.

Stewart co has beaten Camden ONCE in the past 20 years and that was 1999...every other time the Rebels have been drilled by the Lions including 1986 and the last two years with scores of 52-13 and 45-3...can I repeat drilled?

But this is not about the Lions, its about the Stangs and I'll still say the same thing....repeat after me....

You have ur opinions and so do I so u stivk to urs and i'll stick to mine i think it will be a good game u think a blow out that's opinion's and i'll stick to mine Go REBS!

L-O-L

THANK YOU for clearing this up!!! I was at ALL of those games and I'm with you,1999 was the last time !! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> My pre diction for this game is H'don cause they're coming off of 2 loses and God help the next team in line,which just happens to be Stewart Co. Hope it's injury free,too.

I will look for your excuses after Friday. At least I'm trying to take up for the kids and their pride and that is all. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Papatiger I will not make excuses period. SC just has to go out there and protect the ball and play a great game period. This game might show them Huntingdon winning by 30 or SC winning by 30 whatever it is it will be closer than what the box score shows.

Yea i know my boys will give they're best and that's why i back em up i just pray and hope they can pull out this huge game so i will have faith and believe because it says in God's word ask, believe, and u shall recieve!Go REBS!

But that doesn't include football games. That has to do with things like healing, comfort, strength to witness, etc. not carnal things. God can give you ability to play but doesn't choose outcomes.