Stewart Co. vs Huntingdon

Ihave not seen Huntindon play this year,but what I have heard and read they are a very good team. Alot of people have posted that SC has a. weak schedule this year, but that does not mean they will lay down and die. There will be some of the teams that SC hass played that would disagree with that comment. Remember this is high school football and anything can happen. I do know one thing the Rebs will come to play just like the Mustangs will be ready to play.

Hope for a good hard hitting game. Also that there are no injuries on either side of the ball. Good luck to both teams. Still going to pull for the home town team. GO REBS, stay focused and play hard.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Gleason beat Stewart County? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Huntingdon wins BIG /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That was SC first game without their RB. The first game of the season things happen in seven weeks. I look for SC to carry their momentum into next week and Coach Holliday, coach of the Rebels, earned Tennessee Titans coach of the week. Congrats coach well deserved!

That was SC first game without their RB. The first game of the season things happen in seven weeks. I look for SC to carry their momentum into next week and Coach Holliday, coach of the Rebels, earned Tennessee Titans coach of the week. Congrats coach well deserved!

GoodJob Coach Hollidae u deserve that u have put many hours and took alot of stuff over the years so Congrats to you and the other coaches that stuck with me when i was crazy, Congrats on the rest of the season! As for the matchup i believe Huntingdon is a good team and are used to playing teams like these so all i can say is Rebs stick to the plan stay HUMBLE and win the penalty battle and breakdown before ur tackles against this speed in the backfield all SC players just stay off here and focus and let people talk just come out hittin and determined to pull off the upset because NOBODY but SC thinks u have a chance! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> take that for fuel and practice harder love ya guyz keep fightin! GO REBS!!!!

I agree on that comment this will be a tough game for the REBS but i still have hope as a fan! u know what i mean

Go over there and play the best you can, you'll earn respect that way.

If you go over there and roll over, everyone will say "Same ol' Stewart Co......". Don't let it be that way.

Call me crazy if you want but I say SC 20 Huntindon 17. SC has a big drive at the end to win. Even if Huntingdon does win it won't be a blowout. SC will fight to the end. For those who remember SC had Lewis Co. last year but had a fumble on the 1 and an interception at their own 20. If SC eliminates the silly mistakes and controls the ball this could be a good one.

Stewart County had Lewis County? If I remember right ya'll got beat 45-7...

Huntingdon 35-7