Stewart Co. vs Huntingdon

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WEATHERS IS AS GOOD A BACK AS I HAVE SEEN IN ALMOST 20 YEARS OF WATCHING HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL AT THIS LEVEL.HE HAS SPEED BUT HAS SOME POWER TOO.

PAPPATIGER I HATE TO TELL YOU BUT THE STANGS WILL BEAT WAVERLY AS BAD AS THEY WANT TO.HUNTINGDON'S LINE WILL OPEN MASSIVE HOLES AGAINST YOUR DEFENSIVE LINE.

REBELS LETS GET FOCUSED ON THE IRISH,THEY WILL BE HUNGRY TO PLAY SPOILER.

WEATHERS IS AS GOOD A BACK AS I HAVE SEEN IN ALMOST 20 YEARS OF WATCHING HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL AT THIS LEVEL.HE HAS SPEED BUT HAS SOME POWER TOO.

PAPPATIGER I HATE TO TELL YOU BUT THE STANGS WILL BEAT WAVERLY AS BAD AS THEY WANT TO.HUNTINGDON'S LINE WILL OPEN MASSIVE HOLES AGAINST YOUR DEFENSIVE LINE.

REBELS LETS GET FOCUSED ON THE IRISH,THEY WILL BE HUNGRY TO PLAY SPOILER.

You never know. I say we can be competitive if we play like we did last night. Very good clean game last night Waverly/Adamsville.

You never know. I say we can be competitive if we play like we did last night. Very good clean game last night Waverly/Adamsville.

Well we tried and tried our best i knew huntingdon but i was hoping for an upset like any fan would against a good team bt not everything works out as planned way to keep playing SC and u better kill the IRISH remember we dont like em they are our RIVAl and we must beat them ! GO REBS

Hey Buthie. The Paul Ward experience was a good one. the Mustangs were good host and very friendly. You must think that if a team gets beat in the other teams house, then that team must have a bad experience.

Someone asked about the size of Weathers and the reply was small, do not let his size fool you he is fast and strong. Yes the Mustangs beat the Rebels, but not as bad as was predicted. Rebels Iam proud of the way that you fought back. When it was 28-6 at half time you could have just rolled over and quit, but you did not you made a game out of it. Rebels keep your heads up Because the Rebel faithful is behind you.

Mustangs good luck to you for the rest of the season.

Hey Buthie. The Paul Ward experience was a good one. the Mustangs were good host and very friendly. You must think that if a team gets beat in the other teams house, then that team must have a bad experience.

Someone asked about the size of Weathers and the reply was small, do not let his size fool you he is fast and strong. Yes the Mustangs beat the Rebels, but not as bad as was predicted. Rebels Iam proud of the way that you fought back. When it was 28-6 at half time you could have just rolled over and quit, but you did not you made a game out of it. Rebels keep your heads up Because the Rebel faithful is behind you.

Mustangs good luck to you for the rest of the season.

Actually, Congratulations on your teams Season thus Far. I've been trying to Predict Ya'lls Demise Since The Gleason Fiasco. Who Knows I Might Even become A Fan of The Deer Capitol. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

How Was Your Paul Ward Stadium Experience?

it was tight we had some key mistakes but other than tha lose it was cool idk if ya heard but our passin game steped up but we just didnnt start doin good till 2nd halfima have to say weathers was a beast nd tha tight thing was he didnt talk crap after a good run he walked back to tha huddle nd i believe he might have even broke his wrist tha 1st play of sec half but kept playin ima give him props on tha great game i thought it was tight though i had my best game there

How Was Your Paul Ward Stadium Experience?

it was tight we had some key mistakes but other than tha lose it was cool idk if ya heard but our passin game steped up but we just didnnt start doin good till 2nd halfima have to say weathers was a beast nd tha tight thing was he didnt talk crap after a good run he walked back to tha huddle nd i believe he might have even broke his wrist tha 1st play of sec half but kept playin ima give him props on tha great game i thought it was tight though i had my best game there

it was tight we had some key mistakes but other than tha lose it was cool idk if ya heard but our passin game steped up but we just didnnt start doin good till 2nd halfima have to say weathers was a beast nd tha tight thing was he didnt talk crap after a good run he walked back to tha huddle nd i believe he might have even broke his wrist tha 1st play of sec half but kept playin ima give him props on tha great game i thought it was tight though i had my best game thereit was tight we had some key mistakes but other than tha lose it was cool idk if ya heard but our passin game steped up but we just didnnt start doin good till 2nd halfima have to say weathers was a beast nd tha tight thing was he didnt talk crap after a good run he walked back to tha huddle nd i believe he might have even broke his wrist tha 1st play of sec half but kept playin ima give him props on tha great game i thought it was tight though i had my best game there

Indeed it was tight...and about Weathers all i can say is beast...i agree with u Caleb he was not a junk talker everything was positive. About his size..little???i say short but not little...if ur not ready to pop him he will run u over...but if ur feet aint moving then he will run by u...fast,elusive,explosive u name it he's it...Paul Ward was great...good field,ok locker room but the atmosphere there with the 03' state champs sign and stuff..kinda intimidatin..lol..but it was good...Good Luck to the Stangs against Wavo and the rest of the season...GO REBS!!!

well looks like the Stangs are good like I said, but SC wouldnt beleive. But good game SC your finally startin to see how good teams play. Huntington great game good luck next week. SC still yet to prove to me that yall are a legitimate team, and the Camden Huntington game was the Championship game. The SC Camden game is gonna be twice as ugly.