Stewart Co. vs Huntingdon

ok well first off at first i was only going to post my thoughts on the game which i did but sc keeps postin crap on the waverly boards so i thought id post so facts on theirs

exactly the past 5 years the only real teams in those regions were lewis co, camden, and waverly and yet ya'l were still having losing season, so the only difference this year is a couple subtractions and the addition of huntingdon so its about time for ya'l to win some some games against those cupcake teams, and yes waverly has ended up being one of them this year im not saying different but every team goes through a down year especially after a big season the year before but come on stewart county hasnt even been worth mentioning in the past years because they couldnt beat teams like lorreto, houston co, and the single a schools that would put a beatin on them, but congrats on finally winning against some of these teams ok im not trying to take anything from ya'l but huntingdon is nothing like the teams you have played, they are a team that will knock you silly on the field and score left and right on you so sc is goina have to play the game of their dreams to even stay close, if stewart county wins this game il promise i wont be on coacht posting anything about stewart county anymore, but everything iv said are just the facts so just mark that in your little black book and play some football tomorrow night, hope you enjoy the wake up call

i know exactly what im sayin, if you would read the rest of the board you would see that /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I love how you like to through Waverly in with the likes of Lewis County and Camden....Sorry but you have been average at best the last few years....When was the last time you beat either of these two teams?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHA man ur funny don't hurt these boys too much haha SC is known for getting beat by score but beating u in the process our motto is u beat us were gonna BEAT u! u can't say we don't hit were known for hitting but think what u want that's the way it's always been, because trust me all ur teams felt ME last year but Good Luck REBS 2morrow night and have some fun playin the best sport alive!

So do you think you have a more physical football team that Huntingdon? You think your boys hit harder? No this is not a rhetorical question, I'm really asking.

So do you think you have a more physical football team that Huntingdon? You think your boys hit harder? No this is not a rhetorical question, I'm really asking.

And if the answer is yes....I'm really laughin, I mean REALLY laughin /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

And if the answer is yes....I'm really laughin, I mean REALLY laughin /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I was referring to a comment someone wrote they said don't hurt these boys 2bad, and i said what i said, because it's the truth do i think we hit harder no i dunno but we hit pretty hard but hitting ain't what wins games finishing your assignments , being penalty free and playing with good speed and accuracy with teamwork that's what wins and SC are now getting that instead of just hitting people because that used to be /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> all we liked to do until this season but that's my opinion and i stick to them but you can say what u want because i dont care! Go REBS

SC is moderately fast, that was their reasoning for hitting hard. More speed. But these H-Town boys will have momentum going. That's weight and velocity..so look out Rebels. Here come the stangs.

yes, some speed and they tackled well, but I didn't really see any hard hitters on the field that night they played Waverly.

ok well first off at first i was only going to post my thoughts on the game which i did but sc keeps postin crap on the waverly boards so i thought id post so facts on theirs

exactly the past 5 years the only real teams in those regions were lewis co, camden, and waverly and yet ya'l were still having losing season, so the only difference this year is a couple subtractions and the addition of huntingdon so its about time for ya'l to win some some games against those cupcake teams, and yes waverly has ended up being one of them this year im not saying different but every team goes through a down year especially after a big season the year before but come on stewart county hasnt even been worth mentioning in the past years because they couldnt beat teams like lorreto, houston co, and the single a schools that would put a beatin on them, but congrats on finally winning against some of these teams ok im not trying to take anything from ya'l but huntingdon is nothing like the teams you have played, they are a team that will knock you silly on the field and score left and right on you so sc is goina have to play the game of their dreams to even stay close, if stewart county wins this game il promise i wont be on coacht posting anything about stewart county anymore, but everything iv said are just the facts so just mark that in your little black book and play some football tomorrow night, hope you enjoy the wake up call

i know exactly what im sayin, if you would read the rest of the board you would see that /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

obviously ur just mad bc u got it handed to u nd u just want us to lose bc yall cant win nd thats just what tha board says not what is always gonna happen it may not but it can either way its gonna be fun i hope we win but hopes dont last to long it comes down to who wants it more

PAPPATIGER YOU HAVE NO CLUE.

Hahahaha amen! but anyways back to the game it's 2nite and like i say every week but i have my own games in TX hope it's a good hard fought game and i HOPE and PRAY the REBS come out on top just play hard boys NO MATTER WHAT! Go REBS /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

PAPPATIGER YOU HAVE NO CLUE.

New poster I see. Another on the bandwagon. Probably a freshman who has never seen too many games. And catfish, jr. is a wanna be. Sorry you make no sense at all.

No you don't have a clue. I didn't see any hard hitters on SC. Good tacklers, but not hard hitters. You guys will see hard hitters tonight and against Camden. Let the Moose introduce himself to you.

obviously ur just mad bc u got it handed to u nd u just want us to lose bc yall cant win nd thats just what tha board says not what is always gonna happen it may not but it can either way its gonna be fun i hope we win but hopes dont last to long it comes down to who wants it more

Games that come down to who wants it more are evenly matched teams, and this game is not that case.