Stewart Co. vs Huntingdon

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go over there and play the best you can, you'll earn respect that way.

If you go over there and roll over, everyone will say "Same ol' Stewart Co......". Don't let it be that way.

If you think they will go down there and just roll over then you haven't been watching the same team I've been watching. This team fights and they fight hard. Some of their wins have been ugly but they won and in the end thats all that matters. They are a team in every sense of the word and they will continue to be a winning team whether they win or lose against Huntingdon.

papatiger jus make it 50+ more motivation is good!

Well, some have said 35-7, some 42-7 , some 35-0, some 42-8 and I say 30+ and it fires some one up? Wow, I didn't realize I had that much influence. I feel like Lee Corso (God forbid).

Seriously, if it takes a prediction by an adult to fire you up, more power to you. You will see though my friend.

Well, some have said 35-7, some 42-7 , some 35-0, some 42-8 and I say 30+ and it fires some one up? Wow, I didn't realize I had that much influence. I feel like Lee Corso (God forbid).

Seriously, if it takes a prediction by an adult to fire you up, more power to you. You will see though my friend.

Mustangs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dont blame the injuries , that is what has brought SC together

36 playing with a high sprain

12 is out, knee

22 out blown knee

9 missed most of summer had the plica removed from knee and is playing through that

1 is back on the field finally

and there is many more but these kids have been playing together for a long time and that has brought them together

I say Rebels 20, Mustangs 17

So maybe SC is having a killer season, i havent really done the research but..have they played a team with a winning season yet....they have no clue whats it like to play teams like Mckenzie, camden, or milan. And the losses that our boys have suffered are mostly from there own mistakes. So SC just better be prepared to play a real football team. Huntingdon-49 Stewart Co.-7 Best of luck to you both.

I just thought you would go beyond everyone else because you are the God and if we do lose we can blame injuries right? hahahaha

I will look for your excuses after Friday. At least I'm trying to take up for the kids and their pride and that is all. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go over there and play the best you can, you'll earn respect that way.

If you go over there and roll over, everyone will say "Same ol' Stewart Co......". Don't let it be that way.

Yea i know my boys will give they're best and that's why i back em up i just pray and hope they can pull out this huge game so i will have faith and believe because it says in God's word ask, believe, and u shall recieve!Go REBS!

Yea i know my boys will give they're best and that's why i back em up i just pray and hope they can pull out this huge game so i will have faith and believe because it says in God's word ask, believe, and u shall recieve!Go REBS!

Amen preacher.........er......uhhh....CatfifishHunter.