Perry County 2007 Season

Yale Formation

How did PC do the other nite vs. Cornersville? I read in the paper box score they were only down 7-0 at the half; did the wheels come off in the 3rd quarter or what?

Riverside does not appear to have a very good team; can the Vikings match up enough to come away with a W?? You would have to say the others will be prohibitive favorites...

I guess this the "new direction" the school administration had in mind when they let Coach B go. Let me guess..those folks don't go to the football games, right?

Yale, it feels like the quite before the storm.

I looked for the individual stats on the Tennessean web site and looks as though no one reported them for PC. But the game stats seem to show a blow out in the 2nd half for Cornersville.

Part of running a successful program is putting your stats in the Tennessean every Friday nite regardless of the score... the coaches at PC are very young and very inexperienced and do not have a clue what is going on and probably need to come to MP to attend a weeklong "coaching clinic" on the hows and whatnots of being a successful coach.. I believe Riverside will come out on top in this game .... PC has a long way to go....

i dont think you can blame it on inexperience because the head coach has coached at the 4A level (am i wrong)

last season's coach was a first year head coach and did a very well. i agree that every coach should put in stats... comes with the job.

maybe it was the change in helmet decals...

no decals in 2004 and 05. 2-8 years

the lone "P" last year.. good year

this year PC... 0-10

coincidence?

a lot of questions will have to be answered at the end of the season. last year apparently was not good enough for the administration and they hired someone else. this year is worse so what will they do.

1. hire someone else and it shows that they are serious about improvement and that will be consistant with last season but will the pressure keep perspective coaches away.

2. keep the coach and it could prove what everyone says on here.. that thats what they wanted anyway.

tough spot to be in!

any PC fans have opinions about it.

btw i think parsons wins this week.

How did PC do the other nite vs. Cornersville? I read in the paper box score they were only down 7-0 at the half; did the wheels come off in the 3rd quarter or what?

Riverside does not appear to have a very good team; can the Vikings match up enough to come away with a W?? You would have to say the others will be prohibitive favorites...

I guess this the "new direction" the school administration had in mind when they let Coach B go. Let me guess..those folks don't go to the football games, right?

yeh the dawgs came out a little to overconfident and it took til halftime for them to realize they would have to actually play just not show up to win...so they were fine after they took off the blindfolds at halftime