Sequatchie vs Silverdale

SEQvalley

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silverdale by 35.....

I have not seen Silverdale, but that sounds a little high to me. I have to pull for the valley team to get the win but I doubt that happens. Silverdale by a couple of touchdowns. The Indians are really down and I hope they can get things turned around down there for next year. Good luck from your neighbors to the North, prove my prediction wrong!

Seahawks by 28+. Depends on how motivated they are though. It's a non-region game against a team the beat last year. SD is much better in all phases this year and SC I hear is somewhat better too.

SD has sleep-walked thru their last 3 games playing very flat and having alot of penalties stopping drives. They need to wake up before they get S Pitt next week. This will be a good opportunity to do just that.

Love SC's stadium, by the way.

...I haven't seen SBA but we played SC last Friday...SC (in my opinion) is not as strong as they have been in the past...I think our "Tyner Community" neighbors will pull this one out in a close one...if SBA can stop the run and if they can pressure SC's QB you will have a good chance of winning!!!

Silverdale won it 34-14. I was impressed by a good balanced offense, running quarterback and other backs that ran hard. I also liked the way they took chances, going for it on fourth down a couple of times even though I think 2 of 3 were stopped, faking a punt, onside kick, most pretty early. Wasn't too impressed with the starting quarterback in there throwing the ball up three touchdowns with four minutes left; that has nothing to do with running up the score, it has to do with the 1A playoffs starting in 2 or 3 weeks and there's no reason to risk injury to the QB with the game basically over. Wasn't impressed with the defense either, that's the best Sequatchie has run the ball since the Pigeon Forge game at the start of the season. I can't see Silverdale slowing South Pittsburg down at all.

Silverdale won it 34-14. I was impressed by a good balanced offense, running quarterback and other backs that ran hard. I also liked the way they took chances, going for it on fourth down a couple of times even though I think 2 of 3 were stopped, faking a punt, onside kick, most pretty early. Wasn't too impressed with the starting quarterback in there throwing the ball up three touchdowns with four minutes left; that has nothing to do with running up the score, it has to do with the 1A playoffs starting in 2 or 3 weeks and there's no reason to risk injury to the QB with the game basically over. Wasn't impressed with the defense either, that's the best Sequatchie has run the ball since the Pigeon Forge game at the start of the season. I can't see Silverdale slowing South Pittsburg down at all.

Maybe they weren't trying to run the score up but get sharp for the South Pittsburg game. Perhaps they can sneak up on somebody.

I have seen both play! South Pitt by 40 over Silverdale. Not trying to bust anyone bubble?

I'm an SPHS alumnus. I just figure the Sliverdale coaches were trying to get their team as sharp as possible since they have the Pirates up next. That's what I would do. Silverdaale is going to have to play the best game they've ever played and over their heads to stay in this game or they will become Tarnisheddale.

I have seen both play! South Pitt by 40 over Silverdale. Not trying to bust anyone bubble?

You're right, SPitt by 40 at least, as much as I would like Silverdale to keep it closer and make it interesting, it just wont happen. I thought the Seahawks played a good one last night at SC, despite playing flat in some spots. Goodine played very well. He could put up those kind of numbers every week if he would just live up to his potential. Walliser alos had maybe the best runs I've seen all year to close out the half.