Region 4 - 3A

logcabinman

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you worried about how McMinn Central is gonna do against them? Cause I'd say any of the top 3 and possibly the 4th seed would beat the Chargers. 3-3a is a good region to watch during the year but that changes when they head to Nashville in November.

Not necessarily MC, I am wondering about any match up from the 3-3A. I know in the past the 3-3A has not faired well. I route for all the region not just MC.

White House, Pearl Cohn, & Station Camp will battle it out for the #1-#3 spots. They play one another in weeks 7, 9, & 10.

Sycamore, Greenbrier, & Macon Co. will battle it out for the #4 spot. They play one another in weeks 7, 8, & 9 coming up.

DeKalb Co. is improved but their loss to Greenbrier has already put them in a tough situation to make a run at it. They are 0-3 in the region and White House is their next region game in two weeks.

Howard, McMinn, Polk, & Meigs do appear to be playoff bound from Region 3-3A. What in the world has happened to Notre Dame & East Ridge???? Those two have fallen way off of the radar it seems /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Howard, McMinn, Polk, & Meigs do appear to be playoff bound from Region 3-3A. What in the world has happened to Notre Dame & East Ridge???? Those two have fallen way off of the radar it seems /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Notre Dame has run out of studs and theyre buildin the stables back up, look for them in a few years. East Ridge should have two Region 3-3a titles and another one on the way but they've been outcoached week in and week out for two and a half years.

winner of the game between wh and pc will decide first and loser will be second

sc is third

greenbrier will be 4th

Dont underestimate SC.They have a very tough defense.They only allowed Portland 4 yards of total offenceAnd you know you can throw out the records when we play GB.I now that there is a streak thats still in tact, but they always play WH tough and this year will be no exception.