Region 4 - 3A

logcabinman

Well i mean i clearly told ya we were gonna win. But no big country's always right and had to say Pearl 26-14. Guess what nope! ur wrong again. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You also clearly stated "WHITE HOUSE WILL DESTROY EVERYONE FOR THE NEXT THREE YEARS" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I guess that Alcoa & Beech didn't get the memo.

Nope I am not always right. Only 68% right according to my picks on the year. However you are already in the hole because you stated that White House will not lose a game in the next three years. I guess that those two this year already are just accidental huh??? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also hope that Station Camp got the memo from Ben that they are going to lose to White House. I'm sure though that last year's game was a total fluke so please don't come to play with any confidence at all because that game was a huge accident altogether. "WHITE HOUSE WILL DESTROY (STATION CAMP)". That will not only happen this year according to someone on here but it will also happen the next two years to follow as well. Come back in 2010 and MAYBE you'll have a chance then SC..............AND IF WHITE HOUSE DOES SOMEHOW LOSE (if the stars align themselves just right that night) THEN IT WILL BE PORTER'S FAULT /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Isn't that right Ben?????

Come on Benjamin you are fading on me????? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Hope that's not a sign of things to come from you in the future.

Maybe the after-effects of that bottle that drilled you in the head at PCHS are starting to kick in and you are actually thinking before you post.................................then again maybe not /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Come on Benjamin you are fading on me????? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

He will be back basketball season when hes ranting about WH beating DYER COUNTY LIKE HE SAID THEY WOULD LAST YEAR IN DURING THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS! All teams have a few POSTERS that are Stirring the pot with NON-SENSE USELESS posts. BC, looks as if all regions in football 3-AAA are up for graps #1-#4 with each regions teams in contention playing one another the next three weeks. One can speculate but no teams are a given #1 or #2 as any could possibly beat the other resulting in a quadmare for home field advantage for playoffs. I appericate you keeping us up on regions 4AAA - 5 AAA.

They wouldn't offered Mason if they were comfortable with Cobb. And most of his completions came from in the pocket when he played W.H.

Hate to break to everyone, but Cobb is getting recruited as a cb/wr. While i personally think he could play QB at Kentucky, and he still might, right now its where he can really use that strength and Speed, out in the open field. now i ahve never seen this other kid play, but i would have to say that Cobb is prob the better quarterback. if you want to compare stats, then go ahead and do it, but remember that in about 5 alcoa's games this season you have to double Cobb's stats because he has only played untill half-time, with the exception of the oliver springs game, in which he only played the first quarter.

He will be back basketball season when hes ranting about WH beating DYER COUNTY LIKE HE SAID THEY WOULD LAST YEAR IN DURING THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS! All teams have a few POSTERS that are Stirring the pot with NON-SENSE USELESS posts. BC, looks as if all regions in football 3-AAA are up for graps #1-#4 with each regions teams in contention playing one another the next three weeks. One can speculate but no teams are a given #1 or #2 as any could possibly beat the other resulting in a quadmare for home field advantage for playoffs. I appericate you keeping us up on regions 4AAA - 5 AAA.

white house had dyer co beat in that game and last second shot by dyer co should not have counted

Ok lets get back to talking football. For White house the season is not over great win over the firebirds in a great football atomsphere last friday. but have not won the region yet rember Station Camp is still on the schedule at unbeaten. Station Camp the season is not over they should take macon co. in route however they go to wh and to pc should be fun. Pearl-Cohn the season is not over yes the firebirds lost a heart breaker. but the region can still be won. First the firbirds would have to win out then they would need some help from station camp in week 9, afterwards they would have to beat station camp. they did it before they can do it again. my upset special Greenbrier will beat White House!

Ok lets get back to talking football. For White house the season is not over great win over the firebirds in a great football atomsphere last friday. but have not won the region yet rember Station Camp is still on the schedule at unbeaten. Station Camp the season is not over they should take macon co. in route however they go to wh and to pc should be fun. Pearl-Cohn the season is not over yes the firebirds lost a heart breaker. but the region can still be won. First the firbirds would have to win out then they would need some help from station camp in week 9, afterwards they would have to beat station camp. they did it before they can do it again. my upset special Greenbrier will beat White House!

greenbrier will beat white house

now thats funny

It's as wide open as ever this year. Fayette Ware will probably be the first team to clinch their region title and that will come this week against Lexington in all likelihood. I WAS SHOCKED TO SEE THOUGH THAT THEY LOST TO TREZEVANT LAST WEEK!!!! I watched the Bears play Maplewood earlier this year and it was ugly. Give FW credit though because they've beaten JSS & Bolivar already this year. Those two teams play this week for the #2 spot out of that region. McNairy will be #4 because they beat Lexington & this week they should wrap it up against Chester Co.

Mitchell vs Sheffield will decide Region 8. Trezevant will be the #3 seed and obviously a "scary #3" if Fayette Ware is any indication of what the Bears are now going to accomplish.

Region 7 will come down to the game between Dyersburg & Dyer Co. (this year's real "Cinderella Story") They've both beaten a pretty darn good Haywood football team that I wouldn't be shocked to see get on a roll come playoff time. The #4 spot will come down to either Crockett Co. or Ripley. I hate to play favorites but how could you not root for Crockett Co. with all of the off-the-field stuff they've had to deal with this year?????

WEST-TN IN YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS APPEARS TO HAVE SOME STRONG TEAMS THIS YEAR!!!!

Maybe the after-effects of that bottle that drilled you in the head at PCHS are starting to kick in and you are actually thinking before you post.................................then again maybe not /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

First of all u iddiot, it wasn't even me who made that post, it was sumner county, man u r stupid, 2nd i've never said 1 thing bad about the coaches, we have the best coaching staff in the state regardless of what anyone says, 3rd what's ur phone number big hard boy, i got somethin 2 show and tell u?

First of all u iddiot, it wasn't even me who made that post, it was sumner county, man u r stupid, 2nd i've never said 1 thing bad about the coaches, we have the best coaching staff in the state regardless of what anyone says, 3rd what's ur phone number big hard boy, i got somethin 2 show and tell u?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Okay then whatever you say Benjamin. PLEASE DO COACHT's NATION A HUGE FAVOR & SHUT UP (also known as stop posting). If you are going to call someone a name PLEASE at least know how to spell it "idiot". Where did that second "d" come from anyway????? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

greenbrier will beat white housenow thats funny

It wasn't so funny last time those two played in Week 10 at Greenbrier now was it Timmy?????