Region 4 - 3A

logcabinman

I didn't say nothing about anyone from WH, although Gaines and Parker can definetly play some college ball, but anyways u talk like a punk! I am sayin that i've seen 'em both play this year unlike you, so once again u should close ur mouth cause u haven't, ur a real smart mouth, no wonder u changed ur name a while back. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I mean honestly what kinda coward changes their screen name to hide their idenity on a high school sports website /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> , (a real low person). And i also notice u keep postin on WH topics, get a grip man we don't need ur opionion or at least i don't, so keep it 2 urself cause we don't care!!! Anyways as I was sayin Cobb is a lefty with a smooth delivery, he has a lot better coach than Mason, the only advantage Cobb has is a better team around him, (although I would say Mason has better recievers though.) Cobb is very fast also, Mason is a great athlete as well but doesn't look nearly as comfortable as Cobb in the pocket, (he tends to get out of it really quick) maybe had somethin 2 do with Duty gettin more pressure on Mason then Cobb though? (Maybe that's why Kentucky offered Cobb way beforer Mason!!! )

Duty: aka "the next Kyle Vanden Bosch" right genius????? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

If anyone on CoachT has a bigger mouth outside of you I couldn't tell ya who it is. Tim maybe???? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Nevermind because not even he gets on here and starts threads stating that "WHITE HOUSE WILL DESTROY EVERYONE FOR THE NEXT THREE YEARS" like you did. You scarred your reputation forever with that idiotic statement alone. For going on now the last seven months you have continued to follow up that ignorant topic with many more irrelevant postings.

So Kentucky offered Cobb before Mason because of the fact of "Duty gettin more pressure on Mason then (supposed to be spelled THAN but I am sure you already knew that) Cobb"?????

How did offensive line play for both teams really play a factor in why Cobb was offered before Mason?????

In fact how did Kentucky look into their "crystal ball" altogether and see how both Cobb & Mason would perform against the all-mighty White House Blue Devils from Sumner County TN before offering them both anything whatsoever???????

HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING: Only a complete IDIOT would truly post or believe something like that /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS A MESSAGE TO BOTH BEN & TIM

Everytime you two post some sort of slander or something false or otherwise just plain ignorant I REGRET TO INFORM YOU BOTH that I will be following your postings in order to correct them and to help clean up the reputation of White House Football because you two are killing it in just a matter of months.

Now Ben your irrelevent postings are going to be easy to identify and to help clean up because your errors are much more simpler to correct overall. ONLY 80-90% OF WHAT YOU TYPE IS IGNORANCE!!!!!

On Tim's behalf every single posting is terrible to read and I am going to do my best to try and catch every single "who will win" topic on CoachT. When he's not posting something like that he is posting something in regards to bashing a coach and that too is definately going to be stopped in the future.

THE PURPOSE OF THIS WEBSITE WAS NOT TO KILL OR TARNISH THE REPUTATIONS OF COACHES!!!! ESPECIALLY A COACHING STAFF THAT HAS WON COUNTLESS GAMES & A STATE TITLE /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

So with that in mind keep on posting you two and I'll be sure to try and keep you from confusing the good people on this website with all of your terrible postings.

THIS IS A MESSAGE TO BOTH BEN & TIM

Everytime you two post some sort of slander or something false or otherwise just plain ignorant I REGRET TO INFORM YOU BOTH that I will be following your postings in order to correct them and to help clean up the reputation of White House Football because you two are killing it in just a matter of months.

Now Ben your irrelevent postings are going to be easy to identify and to help clean up because your errors are much more simpler to correct overall. ONLY 80-90% OF WHAT YOU TYPE IS IGNORANCE!!!!!

On Tim's behalf every single posting is terrible to read and I am going to do my best to try and catch every single "who will win" topic on CoachT. When he's not posting something like that he is posting something in regards to bashing a coach and that too is definately going to be stopped in the future.

THE PURPOSE OF THIS WEBSITE WAS NOT TO KILL OR TARNISH THE REPUTATIONS OF COACHES!!!! ESPECIALLY A COACHING STAFF THAT HAS WON COUNTLESS GAMES & A STATE TITLE /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

So with that in mind keep on posting you two and I'll be sure to try and keep you from confusing the good people on this website with all of your terrible postings.

You need help man, get u a life, I guess since ur teams are horrible this year you'll actually take the time out of your life to do something like that, YOU ARE PATHETIC! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ( Kyle Vandenbosch) If he seen that, he would smack u in ur face! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Kick rocks! There's a reason we don't like u. me timbdp or sumner county or baggy, cause ur a punk! Maybe i'll c ya @ the WH vs. Sycamore bball game, n we'll c what u say u lineman! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Last night catfish hunter, I mean big country said he wasn't responding! That lasted a WHOLE DAY!!! LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> R u kiddin me? What a joke!!! LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You need help man, get u a life, I guess since ur teams are horrible this year you'll actually take the time out of your life to do something like that, YOU ARE PATHETIC! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ( Kyle Vandenbosch) If duty seen that, he would smack u in ur face! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Kick rocks! There's a reason we don't like u. me timbdp or sumner county or baggy, cause ur a punk! Maybe i'll c ya @ the WH vs. Sycamore bball game, n we'll c what u say u lineman! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

First off Duty would never do that. Not if he wanted to see drinking age /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Secondly Duty probably doesn't even like you because you are part of the problem for the football program at WHHS. You are not a help in any way, shape, or form.

Third more you'll never see me at a Sycamore vs White House basketball game. SORRY!!!!

Finally I DON'T GIVE A GOOD "GOSH DANG" HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT ME!!!! That includes Tim, Sumner County, baggy, 1975, or any other White House fan for that matter. The only two fans that even seem somewhat intelligent to me that have posted on a regular basis on White House football threads are dandy & josh39. Those two have some idea as to what it takes to play football. You OR Tim OR baggy WOULD NEVER KNOW THAT!!!!

THIS IS FUN FOR ME SO KEEP ON POSTING & I'LL KEEP ON MAKING YOU LOOK FOOLISH /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Last night catfish hunter, I mean big country said he wasn't responding! That lasted a WHOLE DAY!!! LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> R u kiddin me? What a joke!!! LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It's not even the same topic if you'll read (IF YOU CAN READ).

That was on the "White House at Pearl Cohn" thread NOT THE REGION 4-3A THREAD.

Nice try genius. You keep making yourself look more and more ignorant by the minute /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Is that even possible?????

First off Duty would never do that. Not if he wanted to see drinking age /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Secondly Duty probably doesn't even like you because you are part of the problem for the football program at WHHS. You are not a help in any way, shape, or form.

Third more you'll never see me at a Sycamore vs White House basketball game. SORRY!!!!

Finally I DON'T GIVE A GOOD "GOSH DANG" HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT ME!!!! That includes Tim, Sumner County, baggy, 1975, or any other White House fan for that matter. The only two fans that even seem somewhat intelligent to me that have posted on a regular basis on White House football threads are dandy & josh39. Those two have some idea as to what it takes to play football. You OR Tim OR baggy WOULD NEVER KNOW THAT!!!!

THIS IS FUN FOR ME SO KEEP ON POSTING & I'LL KEEP ON MAKING YOU LOOK FOOLISH /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well how bout u come to the WHHS Sycamore game, it'll be fun!!! I'll buy ur ticket!!!

Does anyone know the score of the WH vs. Sycamore game played earlier this year?

Do you think that I give a GOOD GOSH DARN????? A better question for you would be did White House ever beat a Sycamore team that I played for?????? TAKE YOUR TIME BEFORE RESPONDING WITH SOMETHING INTELLIGENT (yeah right like that's going to happen /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> )

I think ur mad cause WH beat Pearl Cohn? Is that right? Can't wait till the SC then! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

THAT IS IT!!!! How did you ever guess it?????My affiliations with Pearl Cohn go back so far and are so tight. I just cried my eyes out last weekend over that horrible set of circumstances /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />