Region 4 - 3A

logcabinman

josh i'm alot younger than u i graduated in o6 i jus played bball, my bro is 18 barnes, big country is` a punk who won't give wh any credit, and i'm pretty mad cause the way he talks about my boy timbdp,it don't matter if he don't agree wit him he calls him names n stuff . WHalumni Posted Yesterday, 06:13 PM

I would really like to see BigCountry try to come to white house and say the things he says to stiller23. it would be alot of fun to watch. Everybody doesnt have to get all mad about what people post on here. Its a forum. If you dont like ol stiller then DONT RESPOND IDIOT. That solves all the promblems.

Yea

id like 2 c him 2, but he won't cause he's a name changing coward

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben & Tim have gotten beneath the skin of a lot of the good people on this website and as long as they don't go shooting their mouths off on CoachT constantly then there will be no issue at all. HOWEVER....... If the trash talking and the false comments should continue to pop up on a daily basis then I will make it my goal to correct them. EVEN IF THAT INCLUDES KILLING ALL OF THE WHITE HOUSE FOOTBALL THREADS ON THIS WEBSITE!!!!

BTW WHalumni, I have been to White House before. I have played football on that field before. I have played 48 minutes of hard nosed football at "The House". Most importantly of all though, I WAS ON THE TEAM THAT WON THE GAME PLAYED ON THAT FIELD!!!!! You my friend are more than welcome to look that stat up anytime you wish to do so.

Here Is A Hint: It was NOT the White House Blue Devils. They fell 13-12 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now I am through. If anyone from White House responds with something retarded or false then I will be back. I will leave that choice up to anyone that wants this to continue................. You guys at WH have ENTIRELY TOO MANY people on here that are cocky, arrogant, self-centered, and most improtant of all need to just be put in their places as it relates to this sport overall. Post about a game and post a winner. HOWEVER...... Do this in a manner in which is a whole lot more classy that "WE WILL DESTROY EVERYONE". Anyone who posts some garbage like that is going to get a response from me YOU ALL BETTER BELIEVE IT!!!!!

NOW I AM OFFICIALLY THROUGH (if nobody messes it up for the rest of you) SO WITH THAT IN MIND HAVE A GREAT EVENING!!!!!!

Ummm, BC, if you are going to be all high and mighty by pointing out things people spell incorrectly, then by all means spell everything in your post correctly.... It's important, not improtant as you so elegantly posted. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones Country

josh i'm alot younger than u i graduated in o6 i jus played bball, my bro is 18 barnes, big country is` a punk who won't give wh any credit, and i'm pretty mad cause the way he talks about my boy timbdp,it don't matter if he don't agree wit him he calls him names n stuff . WHalumni Posted Yesterday, 06:13 PM

I would really like to see BigCountry try to come to white house and say the things he says to stiller23. it would be alot of fun to watch. Everybody doesnt have to get all mad about what people post on here. Its a forum. If you dont like ol stiller then DONT RESPOND IDIOT. That solves all the promblems.

Yea

id like 2 c him 2, but he won't cause he's a name changing coward

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

White House fans ALL ALIKE see this post here as the flame starter. I do not want to hear or read any of you crying about me. I had said my peace and moved on until Ben had to go and post this garbage. NOW I AM HERE TO STAY & IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN TOO BAD /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You are right BDP_FAN in saying that I do need to learn how to spell important. That would be an IMPORTANT thing to do /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

All Ben knows how to do is sit behind a keyboard and shoot his mouth off about something that he has no clue of. ben just stated that all he played was bball (whether that's baseball or basketball I have no clue). THAT MEANS THAT HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF PERSON IT TAKES TO PLAY THIS GAME!!!! When you get hit in football they don't give you a chance to shoot free throws. They don't award you a walk to first base either. In football if you are walking you'd better get ready to get DESTROYED (that's the word I'll use since you like it so much Ben).

Now was I a starter???? YES! Was I a part of a winning team???? YES! Did I play for a team that beat White House???? YES! Was I an All-Region performer???? YES! Was I an All-State performer???? YES!

Ben, until you can say yes to all five of these questions on A FOOTBALL FORUM then please do me a favor and don't respond. IN FACT THAT GOES TO ANYONE FROM WHITE HOUSE WHO WANTS TO SHOOT OFF AT THE MOUTH!!!! Last time I checked this is a Region 4-3A thread and not a "WHITE HOUSE WILL DESTROY EVERYONE" thread. With that in mind take you arrogant butts to class and quit crying to me like I am just a "WH Hater".

Until White House wins this region or even wins a homefield playoff game I WILL NEVER GIVE THEM ANY CREDIT!!!! The only three teams that can say this up to this point over the last two years include Pearl Cohn, Station Camp, & Greenbrier. This does not include the WHITE HOUSE "ALL MIGHTY" BLUE DEVILS (aka the second coming of the Dallas Cowboys in some of your retarded minds) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now be careful I believe the year that Greenbrier won the region and went to the state championship Wh blew them away. I do see where you are coming from Big Country, but give respect where respect is due. I understand you dislike some of the people on this board but do not blanket all WH fans and please don't question our program. We have won consistenly year in and year out. We have not won the state championship every year or anything but we usually are contenders. So please just give some respect. Thanks

Now be careful I believe the year that Greenbrier won the region and went to the state championship Wh blew them away. I do see where you are coming from Big Country, but give respect where respect is due. I understand you dislike some of the people on this board but do not blanket all WH fans and please don't question our program. We have won consistenly year in and year out. We have not won the state championship every year or anything but we usually are contenders. So please just give some respect. Thanks

'

I'm not speaking for Big Country, but I think what gets so many fans about White House is that they do have many fans that behave arrogantly, whether on this board or in person. You give respect to get respect, and no matter how the game turns out, winning as a good sport is important as losing as a good sport. Alcoa beats WH and several WH posters are down on their coaches and the team....a few games later, WH beats Pearl by TWO and the same posters are smearing it in PC's face like it was a blowout. Isn't respect for them deserved as well? White House fans can't cry about getting "no respect" when they seem to enjoy either downing their own team or downing another team by claiming they will "destroy" someone or messing with the others fans ebonics. It's like if you guys fear that if you are not beating your chests and screaming BDP that the state will forget who you are. Give it a rest and just play the game on the field.

White House fans ALL ALIKE see this post here as the flame starter. I do not want to hear or read any of you crying about me. I had said my peace and moved on until Ben had to go and post this garbage. NOW I AM HERE TO STAY & IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN TOO BAD /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You are right BDP_FAN in saying that I do need to learn how to spell important. That would be an IMPORTANT thing to do /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

All Ben knows how to do is sit behind a keyboard and shoot his mouth off about something that he has no clue of. ben just stated that all he played was bball (whether that's baseball or basketball I have no clue). THAT MEANS THAT HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF PERSON IT TAKES TO PLAY THIS GAME!!!! When you get hit in football they don't give you a chance to shoot free throws. They don't award you a walk to first base either. In football if you are walking you'd better get ready to get DESTROYED (that's the word I'll use since you like it so much Ben).

Now was I a starter???? YES! Was I a part of a winning team???? YES! Did I play for a team that beat White House???? YES! Was I an All-Region performer???? YES! Was I an All-State performer???? YES!

Ben, until you can say yes to all five of these questions on A FOOTBALL FORUM then please do me a favor and don't respond. IN FACT THAT GOES TO ANYONE FROM WHITE HOUSE WHO WANTS TO SHOOT OFF AT THE MOUTH!!!! Last time I checked this is a Region 4-3A thread and not a "WHITE HOUSE WILL DESTROY EVERYONE" thread. With that in mind take you arrogant butts to class and quit crying to me like I am just a "WH Hater".

Until White House wins this region or even wins a homefield playoff game I WILL NEVER GIVE THEM ANY CREDIT!!!! The only three teams that can say this up to this point over the last two years include Pearl Cohn, Station Camp, & Greenbrier. This does not include the WHITE HOUSE "ALL MIGHTY" BLUE DEVILS (aka the second coming of the Dallas Cowboys in some of your retarded minds) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I mean you changed ur name cause you didn't want people 2 know who u are, I mean honestly who does that? You have no credibility what so ever as long as we can figure what ur name is on this website. No matter what, someone who would do that is at the bottom of the ladder as a person. Ur pathethic dude /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Cat you can't say that all the WH fans do these things, because there are only a select few that even post on here. We have a lot of tradition and are very well coached. I believe you all are pretty much the same type of program. WH (the players and coaches) realize how tough the region is and also realize that anytime you can be beat. We respect our competition so do not be fooled by the people posting on here, because what it all really comes down to is the players and coaches anyway. Fans can talk all they want and bash people all theywant but it still will not change what happens on the field.

I mean you changed ur name cause you didn't want people 2 know who u are, I mean honestly who does that? You have no credibility what so ever as long as we can figure what ur name is on this website. No matter what, someone who would do that is at the bottom of the ladder as a person. Ur pathethic dude /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If you think I am hiding my identity then you are CRAZY!!!!

I am a person who is more than willing to identify myself from the name I use on here. I'll bet you that there are more than 200 people (outside of Cheatham Co. to be specific for you Ben) on here that know who I am personally and that can tell you exactly what I look like and what type of person I am.

That's all I am saying GreenbrierCat2, they are freakin' arrogant and think that they know EVERYTHING THERE IS ABOUT FOOTBALL!!!! I am fed up with it and will do everything in my power to make the people who do in fact do it look like a bunch of idiots (which is what they behave like).

Josh I will stop as soon as you or one true White House fan can truly admit the arrogance of the MAJORITY!!!! I promise you that I know who you are and you, unlike Ben, know a thing or two as to what it takes to play this game. With that in mind there are several from your community who are a bunch of arrogant pricks that simply deserve to be punched right in their mouths. BOY WOULD I LOVE TO SEE THAT /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Cat you can't say that all the WH fans do these things, because there are only a select few that even post on here. We have a lot of tradition and are very well coached. I believe you all are pretty much the same type of program. WH (the players and coaches) realize how tough the region is and also realize that anytime you can be beat. We respect our competition so do not be fooled by the people posting on here, because what it all really comes down to is the players and coaches anyway. Fans can talk all they want and bash people all theywant but it still will not change what happens on the field.

Josh, I agree that it is not ALL, but if you read back over just the PC/WH posts, you will see that it is MANY. With that I will edit my post accordingly.

Anyway, to bring this thread back on topic.

1. Station Camp 8-0 (4-0)

2. White House 5-2 (3-0)

3. Pearl Cohn 6-2 (3-1)

4. Greenbrier 5-2 (2-1)

That is how the standings are right now. Those will probably be the teams in the playoff. The order is still undecided. As a few games are left that are huge to how the region will shakeout.

Anyway, to bring this thread back on topic.

1. Station Camp 8-0 (4-0)

2. White House 5-2 (3-0)

3. Pearl Cohn 6-2 (3-1)

4. Greenbrier 5-2 (2-1)

That is how the standings are right now. Those will probably be the teams in the playoff. The order is still undecided. As a few games are left that are huge to how the region will shakeout.

Thank You!!!!

Don't forget that Macon Co. still has an outside shot back there in fifth. If they can find a way to win out then they'll be playoff bound. Two of their three games are very winable and the other is "Senior Night" against Greenbrier (who they will be trying to catch).

THIS WEEK'S PICKS

White House: 35

DeKalb Co.: 14

Pearl Cohn: 33

Greenbrier: 14

Sycamore vs Macon Co.: CAN'T MAKE A PICK BECAUSE IT IS A WQSV BROADCASTED GAME!!!!!

Enjoy your BYE Station Camp & get some rest!!!!