Region 4 - 3A

logcabinman

winner of the game between wh and pc will decide first and loser will be second

sc is third

greenbrier will be 4th

The winner of WH and PC will only help clear up the picture abit. Don't dismiss SC, really there is no reason to yet, as we are still 7-0. PC only has one loss to Maplewood, and WH has two loses, 1 to Alcoa, and 1 to Beech (which Station Camp beat)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The top four teams will be (barring a Greenbrier collapse down the stretch)

White House

Station Camp

Pearl Cohn

Greenbrier

......AND THERE'S STILL THREE WEEKS LEFT TO GO TO DETERMINE SEEDING!!!!!

In Week 8: Greenbrier plays at Pearl Cohn

In Week 9: Station Camp plays at White House

In Week 10: Station Camp plays at Pearl Cohn & White House plays at Greenbrier

The only things we know to this point are that Station Camp beat Greenbrier & that White House beat Pearl Cohn. THERE'S STILL A LOT OF FOOTBALL TO BE PLAYED YET /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Hey.

Congratulations to PC's MR. MASON on that all important 1st offer by Kentucky. Big Country, as you have said for some time now, this young QB has the right stuff. If you'll recall back in September when I was up @ the Ohio vs. The USA series, a bunch of old guys (like me) that are pretty in tune with things told me that Kentucky along with a number of MAC and Big East schools were very interested in this kid. Having said that, Daunte, head to the SEC, and forget about the MAC or Big East. Follow Lanxter, and now Cobb from Alcoa, who bolted from a West Virginia commit to Kentucky. Brooks is tough, but he has an unbelievable staff. Check those guys out closely. Randy S. and Curley know how to win.

ruse?

Hey.

Congratulations to PC's MR. MASON on that all important 1st offer by Kentucky. Big Country, as you have said for some time now, this young QB has the right stuff. If you'll recall back in September when I was up @ the Ohio vs. The USA series, a bunch of old guys (like me) that are pretty in tune with things told me that Kentucky along with a number of MAC and Big East schools were very interested in this kid. Having said that, Daunte, head to the SEC, and forget about the MAC or Big East. Follow Lanxter, and now Cobb from Alcoa, who bolted from a West Virginia commit to Kentucky. Brooks is tough, but he has an unbelievable staff. Check those guys out closely. Randy S. and Curley know how to win.

ruse?

Joker Phillips & Randy Sanders called a great game last week against what was touted as a great LSU defense.

Mason has a lot of similarities to his game as does current UK quarterback Andre' Woodson. They are both big physical athletic type players who can lay it out to anyplace on the field. The University of Kentucky would be a great fit for the young man. I know that he and his high school football coach, Brunetti, took a trip to Lexington this past Saturday to attend the LSU-UK battle. Not a bad one for any UK recruit to go to if the Wildcats have it their way huh???? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Joker Phillips & Randy Sanders called a great game last week against what was touted as a great LSU defense.

Mason has a lot of similarities to his game as does current UK quarterback Andre' Woodson. They are both big physical athletic type players who can lay it out to anyplace on the field. The University of Kentucky would be a great fit for the young man. I know that he and his high school football coach, Brunetti, took a trip to Lexington this past Saturday to attend the LSU-UK battle. Not a bad one for any UK recruit to go to if the Wildcats have it their way huh???? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Cobb is twice as good as Mason. Wouldn't go 2 Kentucky, i've seen 'em both play Cobb is faster and a better arm. And taller and stronger 2.

Cobb is twice as good as Mason. Wouldn't go 2 Kentucky, i've seen 'em both play Cobb is faster and a better arm. And taller and stronger 2.

Once again you are showing your ignorance. I guess White House has many players that are going to play college football. Parker & Gaines is who you are going to say right???? Maybe I'll start calling Parker the next "Lynn Swann" and Gaines the next "Reggie White". We all know that White House is above and beyond anyone in the state when it comes to talent and that anytime they lose it's because of their coaching (or lack there of) correct???? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Go ahead and keep clowning on Mason. He may come back and show you a thing or two in a few weeks when you see him again /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I didn't say nothing about anyone from WH, although Gaines and Parker can definetly play some college ball, but anyways u talk like a punk! I am sayin that i've seen 'em both play this year unlike you, so once again u should close ur mouth cause u haven't, ur a real smart mouth, no wonder u changed ur name a while back. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I mean honestly what kinda coward changes their screen name to hide their idenity on a high school sports website /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> , (a real low person). And i also notice u keep postin on WH topics, get a grip man we don't need ur opionion or at least i don't, so keep it 2 urself cause we don't care!!! Anyways as I was sayin Cobb is a lefty with a smooth delivery, he has a lot better coach than Mason, the only advantage Cobb has is a better team around him, (although I would say Mason has better recievers though.) Cobb is very fast also, Mason is a great athlete as well but doesn't look nearly as comfortable as Cobb in the pocket, (he tends to get out of it really quick) maybe had somethin 2 do with Duty gettin more pressure on Mason then Cobb though? (Maybe that's why Kentucky offered Cobb way beforer Mason!!! )

I didn't say nothing about anyone from WH, although Gaines and Parker can definetly play some college ball, but anyways u talk like a punk! I am sayin that i've seen 'em both play this year unlike you, so once again u should close ur mouth cause u haven't, ur a real smart mouth, no wonder u changed ur name a while back. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I mean honestly what kinda coward changes their screen name to hide their idenity on a high school sports website /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> , (a real low person). And i also notice u keep postin on WH topics, get a grip man we don't need ur opionion or at least i don't, so keep it 2 urself cause we don't care!!! Anyways as I was sayin Cobb is a lefty with a smooth delivery, he has a lot better coach than Mason, the only advantage Cobb has is a better team around him, (although I would say Mason has better recievers though.) Cobb is very fast also, Mason is a great athlete as well but doesn't look nearly as comfortable as Cobb in the pocket, (he tends to get out of it really quick) maybe had somethin 2 do with Duty gettin more pressure on Mason then Cobb though? (Maybe that's why Kentucky offered Cobb way beforer Mason!!! )

They wouldn't offered Mason if they were comfortable with Cobb. And most of his completions came from in the pocket when he played W.H.

Randall Cobb is a WAY better QB than Mason , and all around athlete , this shouldnt even be an argument , randall has one of the strongest arms in the state , hes one of the strongest on our football team and one of the fastest , randall is just pure athlete , and if u wanna know about his strong arm , I saw him , perosnally wiht my own eyes , throw the ball 50 yds while he was on his knees