coacht top ten in 4A

butter-bean

Liberty's lone win this year over Lexington must have impressed someone. Check out the CoachT top ten Dated Oct 8 in 4A under Others receiving votes.

Division I Class AAAA

# Team Record Pts (1st)

1 Maryville 291 (15)

2 Red Bank 239 (2)

3 Kenwood 237 (3)

4 Hillsboro 196 (1)

5 Sullivan South 167 (1)

6 Henry Co. 149 (1)

7 Mt. Juliet 139 (1)

8 Tennessee 114 (0)

9 Johnson Co. 85 (8)

10 Clarksville 84 (0)

Others receiving votes: Sullivan East 54, Maplewood 54, David Crockett 45, Portland 44, Liberty Tech. Magnet 40, Knox Central 40, Greeneville 37, Fairley 36, Lenoir City 34, Hixson 33

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone is impressed with Kenwood as well, undefeated after playing a very weak schedule to this point. I agree that several other teams have played weak schedules as well but Kenwoods success in the post season is nonexistant, Beech is the only team that has won more than 2 games on their schedule. Are they deserving of top 5, I do not know that I agree that they are. They may very well be that good but how would we know?

Liberty's lone win this year over Lexington must have impressed someone. Check out the CoachT top ten Dated Oct 8 in 4A under Others receiving votes.

Division I Class AAAA

# Team Record Pts (1st)

1 Maryville 291 (15)

2 Red Bank 239 (2)

3 Kenwood 237 (3)

4 Hillsboro 196 (1)

5 Sullivan South 167 (1)

6 Henry Co. 149 (1)

7 Mt. Juliet 139 (1)

8 Tennessee 114 (0)

9 Johnson Co. 85 (8)

10 Clarksville 84 (0)

Others receiving votes: Sullivan East 54, Maplewood 54, David Crockett 45, Portland 44, Liberty Tech. Magnet 40, Knox Central 40, Greeneville 37, Fairley 36, Lenoir City 34, Hixson 33

There went the credibility of this poll......................

Division I Class AAAA

# Team Record Pts (1st)

1 Maryville 291 (15)

2 Red Bank 239 (2)

3 Kenwood 237 (3)

4 Hillsboro 196 (1)

5 Sullivan South 167 (1)

6 Henry Co. 149 (1)

7 Mt. Juliet 139 (1)

8 Tennessee 114 (0)

9 Johnson Co. 85 (8)

10 Clarksville 84 (0)

Like the Coach but this is out of whack. After this Friday it should shape up better.. Who decides this stuff? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Someone is impressed with Kenwood as well, undefeated after playing a very weak schedule to this point. I agree that several other teams have played weak schedules as well but Kenwoods success in the post season is nonexistant, Beech is the only team that has won more than 2 games on their schedule. Are they deserving of top 5, I do not know that I agree that they are. They may very well be that good but how would we know?

I am a clarksville person and I love the clarksville schools. I notice that you are a Henry County guy! I also noticed that look at CoachT strength of schedule and Kenwood's is 60 and oh by the way your Henry County is way ahead of Kenwood at 54! You are right Kenwood is not proven yet. Let's see after the Mt.Juliet game before you go knocking on them. I looked at your schedule and I'm sure Treadwell was tough!

I am a clarksville person and I love the clarksville schools. I notice that you are a Henry County guy! I also noticed that look at CoachT strength of schedule and Kenwood's is 60 and oh by the way your Henry County is way ahead of Kenwood at 54! You are right Kenwood is not proven yet. Let's see after the Mt.Juliet game before you go knocking on them. I looked at your schedule and I'm sure Treadwell was tough!

not knocking on Kenwood, and Yes we played a questionable schedule to t his point, we however were in the semis last year, did kenwood fair very well in the play offs last year, I do not remember, If you would read my previous post with something other than a defensive outlook, you might see that I was asking, I have not seen Kenwoow this season and I am not taking anything away from them. I have just noticed that Kenwood is in the top 3 in some of the polls and that is great, Maryville is #1, that is based more on history and not strngth of schedule and when has Kenwood made a strong run in the playoffs. And no tread well was not very tough, and neither was NW and niether was JCM, but I am sure you are quite familiar with Dickson county,

Guest workinprogress

i hope this is the fan poll... and hillsboro is definitely #2

Why should Hillsboro be #2? Why should they be ranked above Red Bank? Im not disagreeing I just would like an explanation. From what I hear Red Bank is having a great year so far and is undefeated or maybe lost once.

not knocking on Kenwood, and Yes we played a questionable schedule to t his point, we however were in the semis last year, did kenwood fair very well in the play offs last year, I do not remember, If you would read my previous post with something other than a defensive outlook, you might see that I was asking, I have not seen Kenwoow this season and I am not taking anything away from them. I have just noticed that Kenwood is in the top 3 in some of the polls and that is great, Maryville is #1, that is based more on history and not strngth of schedule and when has Kenwood made a strong run in the playoffs. And no tread well was not very tough, and neither was NW and niether was JCM, but I am sure you are quite familiar with Dickson county,

Sorry I got so defensive, but we have won the games that were scheduled and our strength of sched. is not much worse than yours, tthat is why I got a little defensive. And yes, I do know Dickson very well. I do not know if there has ever been many of our clarksville teams to ever beat them. Maybe some of those old Northeast teams and I'm sure maybe old clarksville high, but nothing recently.

You did have a good run last year and maybe you make it to state this year, who knows, lets play the games and see what happens.