Livingston JV

bubblegum99

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since no ones wants to address it. The team played freshmen and sophomores in the latest JV games and since most of the starters are sophomores some of them played. The point is LA's sophomores match up pretty good with everyone else's sophomores in the JV games and not so well against other team's seniors on Friday night.

Is it not fair to allow the sophomores to play against other sophomores, is that somehow cheating? I don't think so. The confidence gained by playing people your own age is priceless, especially when you win going away!

Since no ones wants to address it. The team played freshmen and sophomores in the latest JV games and since most of the starters are sophomores some of them played. The point is LA's sophomores match up pretty good with everyone else's sophomores in the JV games and not so well against other team's seniors on Friday night.

Is it not fair to allow the sophomores to play against other sophomores, is that somehow cheating? I don't think so. The confidence gained by playing people your own age is priceless, especially when you win going away!

Great point goodguy. LA is definitely a young team. I doubt if the teams we played this year could play the schedule we have with their freshmen and sophs and done any better. Record wise that is.

Bring 'em on, they too will be a welcomed addition... "Hun" Hill is playing too. Now, I hope everyone reading this understands that these mentioned will be jrs. and srs. next year. They were redshirted this season for varsity play.

GO BIG BLUE!!

what about Mark Houser, do you think he might want to play? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

what about Mark Houser, do you think he might want to play? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Naa, he needs to keep writing songs. Just kidding. I would love to see him in pads. Did you graduate in 66 or are you throwing folks off?? If you did tell us about some from that decade, that would also be on the team.

Yes teams need to get kids as much experience as possible, but what about those kids who aren't ready to play on Friday nights? JV games are their time to play and enjoy the game. JV games need to be the time for the ones who may be relied on to play as juniors and seniors. If they don't get their time; they may not make it to their potential, or even stay with the game. Plus you also risk an injury to those who you rely on in the real games. Just thinking, everyone has different perspectives, and they are not necessarily wrong. Just a different way of looking at it.

Watch out!! these gays will be bad to the bone in a couple of years.

HEY! I got a ? I have a son that has never played football. He wants to play next year, he will be in the 7th grade next year but he dosen't turn 12 till august 2009. Can he still play on Overton Co. LL team or dose he have to play on the JR. HIGH team? I would really like him to learn before he goes straight to JR. high football.

HEY! I got a ? I have a son that has never played football. He wants to play next year, he will be in the 7th grade next year but he dosen't turn 12 till august 2009. Can he still play on Overton Co. LL team or dose he have to play on the JR. HIGH team? I would really like him to learn before he goes straight to JR. high football.

He can play either peewee or middle school, if he doesnt turn 12 until august, but if he plays peewee that will only give him one year in the middle school program, hope this helps.

The cutoff is April 1. If he turns 12 before then he will play jr wildcats. The only way to still play outlaws and be 12 is if you are going to be in the sixth grade.