7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had planned on going to the game, but had surprise company last night....as in my SON!!! So......I will have to make it another time. Actually, glad I didn't go since OHS got their first defeat last night. I would have never gone to a district game again ........me and my superstitions. Congrats to the Stars and learn from it OHS. Revenge will be sweet.

SD,Our Good Bad Ugly shirts had a BIG picture of Rankin as the UGLY. Oh trust me....a classic and a very quick SOLD OUT at OHS! HAAAAAA!!!

Did you and Emerie go last night? If so, hate I missed seeing you both.

yesss you missed us. maybe next time ..

Oakland takes on Lavergne tonight. It sounds like Lavergne is as well-coached and athletic as usual. I think they will give Oakland all they want tonight and more. If I remember correctly they beat us last yr to give us our first loss. Since Lavergne is undefeated right now......hope we can return the favor.

Can anyone tell me if Jefferson is still at Lavergne? That kid is a dang beast. Lavergne has some big time speed on that floor.

Oakland takes on Lavergne tonight. It sounds like Lavergne is as well-coached and athletic as usual. I think they will give Oakland all they want tonight and more. If I remember correctly they beat us last yr to give us our first loss. Since Lavergne is undefeated right now......hope we can return the favor.

Can anyone tell me if Jefferson is still at Lavergne? That kid is a dang beast. Lavergne has some big time speed on that floor.

Yes Jefferson is still there. And a kid to watch maybe even more than him is Demario Watkins..Having an amazing year...a true point guard.

I was afraid you might say that fridge...... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Heading over to catch my first glimpse of the Patriots. I expect to see some great offense from Lavergne and some great defense from Oakland tonight. The only thing that could make this night better is if they grilled me some dogs. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Hope that the OZONE comes out in full force.....

Whew......you talk about a type of game where you are on the edge of your seat all night long.....that was the Oakland/Lavergne game last night. I am still catching my breath after this one. Lavergne is everything as promised. They are as physical as heck and quick quick quick. Jefferson is the dang real deal and he is amazing to watch on that floor. He sure got his share of the boards. BUT.....MY BOYS came in a handled business in the 4th. I always loved how my boy Epps handles things on defense. He is very aggressive and strong and last night, he showed that he can be a leader on the floor as well as hit the hoop. He has progressed so much from last year. An all around great player. Maupins handles the ball as well as anyone in the area....he has skillllllls!!! He is lightning quick on that floor and I was expecting him to be a bit slower due to his injury, but he isn't. I liked what I saw out of Jamal Hughes......reminds me of Chaisson in several ways. The OHS boys came in and showed me what I like to watch the most.....solid Defense. This is definitely a Randy King coached team.......great fundamentals and they have such a FIGHT to them. To those of you that I have talked to that thought this yr would be a bust for OHS........WRONG. They did what I wanted them to last night...rebounded from the loss to Siegel and let the Wolverines see how it felt to get that first L. I am so proud of these guys. Even though it felt so weird to watch a game with out the BULLDOZER on the floor or Chaisson.....I am looking forward to watching this Oakland team down the stretch.

Sparta Boy, keep running your mouth about Tyler Cutter, Oakland now knows there arent 100 of him in the state. In fact they probably havent played 1 player like him. He did his thing friday night and helped Siegel get a HUGE win over an undefeated Patriot team. Siegel played the best D i have seen them play in my life friday nigth also. Keep it up Stars.

congrats one big win in 2 years nice and you are just fired up cause he didnt cry get a flagrant or ejected!!!!!

Whew......you talk about a type of game where you are on the edge of your seat all night long.....that was the Oakland/Lavergne game last night. I am still catching my breath after this one. Lavergne is everything as promised. They are as physical as heck and quick quick quick. Jefferson is the dang real deal and he is amazing to watch on that floor. He sure got his share of the boards. BUT.....MY BOYS came in a handled business in the 4th. I always loved how my boy Epps handles things on defense. He is very aggressive and strong and last night, he showed that he can be a leader on the floor as well as hit the hoop. He has progressed so much from last year. An all around great player. Maupins handles the ball as well as anyone in the area....he has skillllllls!!! He is lightning quick on that floor and I was expecting him to be a bit slower due to his injury, but he isn't. I liked what I saw out of Jamal Hughes......reminds me of Chaisson in several ways. The OHS boys came in and showed me what I like to watch the most.....solid Defense. This is definitely a Randy King coached team.......great fundamentals and they have such a FIGHT to them. To those of you that I have talked to that thought this yr would be a bust for OHS........WRONG. They did what I wanted them to last night...rebounded from the loss to Siegel and let the Wolverines see how it felt to get that first L. I am so proud of these guys. Even though it felt so weird to watch a game with out the BULLDOZER on the floor or Chaisson.....I am looking forward to watching this Oakland team down the stretch.

Congrats on the big win last night Oakland !!!! 2p Like I've been saying all year on this thread Oakland will finish 1 or2 in our district this year. This is a team that will only get better as the season goes on, unlike alot of other teams , who seem to come out hot to start the season, but doesn't improve as the season goes on. Thanks for making 7aaa proud Oakland !!

Congrats on the big win last night Oakland !!!! 2p Like I've been saying all year on this thread Oakland will finish 1 or2 in our district this year. This is a team that will only get better as the season goes on, unlike alot of other teams , who seem to come out hot to start the season, but doesn't improve as the season goes on. Thanks for making 7aaa proud Oakland !!

Thank you very much sir. I was sure pleasantly surprised at what I saw last night. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I can't wait to see us play White County.