7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White County leads Warren at the end of 3 quarters by a score of 52-35. However, White co. starter K. Delaney went down with an injury{back/hip???} in the 2nd quarter and had to be taken out on a stretcher by EMT's. Lets hope he's ok. White really needs Kyle in their lineup.

I thought Warren County hung tough last night on the road, in a very tough place to play against probably the best team in the district. I still think it will come down to oakland or White County in the end.

Any White County fans know just how bad Kyle Delaney's injury was last night during the Warren County game? Will he be out for long? Thanks.

I talked to someone from wc today that had been to see him and they said he had a badly bruised hip. Maybe he will be okay for Fridays game with Cookeville, but thats a maybe. Just glad it wasn't worse. Hate to see these kids get hurt. Dekalb County has a guy that charges the basket like that and he has taken some falls that I thought would have hurt him. You guys may not be interested but Dekalb stayed ahead of Livingston most of the game last night and I think the young guys just got nervous knowing they were beating Livingston and made some mistakes.

They held Dunn to about 9 points, 7 being foul shots in the last seconds of the game before he fouled out.

I talked to someone from wc today that had been to see him and they said he had a badly bruised hip. Maybe he will be okay for Fridays game with Cookeville, but thats a maybe. Just glad it wasn't worse. Hate to see these kids get hurt. Dekalb County has a guy that charges the basket like that and he has taken some falls that I thought would have hurt him. You guys may not be interested but Dekalb stayed ahead of Livingston most of the game last night and I think the young guys just got nervous knowing they were beating Livingston and made some mistakes.

They held Dunn to about 9 points, 7 being foul shots in the last seconds of the game before he fouled out.

Well, a bruised hip is good news considering. Could have been much worse.