7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad attitudes.

Speaking of bad attitudes, I'm starting to get one myself about the status of my Warren County Pioneers this year. I really thought , as many pioneer fans , we would be so much more competitive this year with basically the entire team intact from last year. It ain't gonna happen!!!! Book it. We will not win a district game this year unless something happens that I can't see happening this year. another looooong year for Pioneer fans. Sorry, we have to be the arm-pit of the district.

Speaking of bad attitudes, I'm starting to get one myself about the status of my Warren County Pioneers this year. I really thought , as many pioneer fans , we would be so much more competitive this year with basically the entire team intact from last year. It ain't gonna happen!!!! Book it. We will not win a district game this year unless something happens that I can't see happening this year. another looooong year for Pioneer fans. Sorry, we have to be the arm-pit of the district.

I see what ur saying? No rhyme or reason. Be easy though those kids look at this stuff I know it for a fact. The Pioneer coaches and players are working very hard I'm sure to overcome this rut they are in. Given the competitive nature of Warren Co. eventually they will overcome it.

I see what ur saying? No rhyme or reason. Be easy though those kids look at this stuff I know it for a fact. The Pioneer coaches and players are working very hard I'm sure to overcome this rut they are in. Given the competitive nature of Warren Co. eventually they will overcome it.

your right earlybird, I guess I'm just a little frustrated right now.

I'd Like to take time and wish all the teams and fans of 7aaa a happy new year, and best of luck in the upcoming district race!!!

My predictions for Friday the 4th : Siegel wins at Blackman by 11, cutter hard to handle and Carter not at 100%. Oakland wins at Cookeville in a closer game than most people think, Oakland by 6. White County also picks a road victory at Lebanon by 5, and Riverdale will find a way to win at Warren County, who doesn't know how to win, by 9. Enjoy the games !! Prove me wrong Pioneers !!!

My predictions for Friday the 4th : Siegel wins at Blackman by 11, cutter hard to handle and Carter not at 100%. Oakland wins at Cookeville in a closer game than most people think, Oakland by 6. White County also picks a road victory at Lebanon by 5, and Riverdale will find a way to win at Warren County, who doesn't know how to win, by 9. Enjoy the games !! Prove me wrong Pioneers !!!

Carter is just fine. I think Blackman wins this one. but I cant wait to see this game should be a good one.

Oakland and Cookeville will be close, but i think oakland squeks one out.

White County wins easily

and Riverdale beats Warren Co. easily.

good luck to all the teams.

Warren Co. will have to have more than Weir and Weitzel to play big to win against Riverdale. We need the boys to step up and take pride in there team and leave it all out on the court and to play as one.