7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

oakland beats riverdale

guess the lucky charm 2p showed up

zoolander, thought u were foreva kicked off here

Yes, 2p was in the HOUSE that KING built last night for the big W!!

I have to admit that I was sweating bullets in that first Quarter b/c my boys looked like they were going to suffer a rout by Riverdale. The warriors came out hot and confident and we sort of looked a bit shell-shocked. I was thinking ....at this rate...we are going home in shame. THEN there was the second Q and we re-discovered our Defense!! We held them to one point and then seems the shell-shocked got reversed. Kudos to Kendall Harding for his role in the upswing. He was on fire and Riverdale had no answer for him. Tyler Edwards also stepped up huge and gave us a reason to look forward to next yr with him leading the team. I also have to applaud the efforts of Mr Greer who was really coming hard on defense and making an impact. Riverdale never quit the 2nd half and it was really an exciting game until my boy Epps sealed it with his last shot. That Lee kid for Riverdale is a hustler and he is fun to watch. Hated to see it end for the Warriors but thank goodness it wasn't us.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heck if we win games like we did last night then that lineups fine. But Gooch and Montori stepped up with big rolls last night. Just wish Hammonds would get that cast off SOON.

Winning ball games is all that matters, but they are going to have more kids to step up to go far. Cutter won't be able to win it all.. you guys have a dangerous team you just have to use them if you can.I honestly believe you can win tonight...

Thanks Walton, I think we can to. Marc Gooch is really coming into his own. Hes becoming an outside threat as well now. Siegel on any give night it the most dangerous team in this district. Cutter played tremendous last night. Should have had a double double but some assists were blown. Its hard to guard him when he is passing the ball like that. I feel that Lebanon is a great team to play right before Oakland. heck they even beat them once. Im hoping to go tonight, but just not sure. Does anyone know if this game will be on wgns or any radio provider?

Winning ball games is all that matters, but they are going to have more kids to step up to go far. Cutter won't be able to win it all.. you guys have a dangerous team you just have to use them if you can.I honestly believe you can win tonight...

Why wouldnt they have a chance to win tonight? They beat Oakland in the regular season so its not like it will be this big shocker if they do happen to win.,

Thanks Walton, I think we can to. Marc Gooch is really coming into his own. Hes becoming an outside threat as well now. Siegel on any give night it the most dangerous team in this district. Cutter played tremendous last night. Should have had a double double but some assists were blown. Its hard to guard him when he is passing the ball like that. I feel that Lebanon is a great team to play right before Oakland. heck they even beat them once. Im hoping to go tonight, but just not sure. Does anyone know if this game will be on wgns or any radio provider?

Yes, the game will be on WGNS tonight and ill be posting score since I wont be able to make it to lebanon tonight. Dont really know why Lebanon would be a great team to play before Oakland being that the 2 teams have a contrast in styles.