7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

siegel hustled more in this game than i have ever seen them hustle in any game ever.........i know its their rival oakland but they played as a team in that second half and came back and won.....once cutter got everyone involved he started playing better in the game and his offense came to him.....nickalos played his best game as a star tonight....the most under control i have ever seen him.....montori played well on D and got plenty of boards.......................oakland played real well until late in the 3rd and in the fourth....they had toooo many turnovers and mismanaged the clock at the end of the game....but i still thought they might pull it out after they started the OT hot but siegel was resilient and stayed in it.....chris morant was a big hero for siegel in the 4th with his hustle and defense....it was a great game to watch though

Great win tonight Stars!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I thought both teams played hard...the #34 kid from Oakland is a stud! I know I will catch the heat for this but, I thought the Siegel coaches made great adjustments at the half. Siegel picked up the hustle and started to play Siegel team basketball.....when they were running Oakland had no answer!!! After watching the first half I thought Siegel looked terrible.... players and coaches........but the second half both the players and coaches totally out hustled and out coached Oakland.....big props to Siegel!!! Good luck on Tuesday night, as the Stars play for yet another District Chanpionship! Go Siegel!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

White County will play Saturday night at 7:00 in Sparta. We will be playing either Lawrence Co or Tullahoma depending on how everyone finishes Tuesday night. Looking forward the next round it would be the 26th at 6:00 I believe in Shelbyville. But we don't want to get too far ahead of ourselves. We need to take care of the Stars first!

Go Warriors!!

White County will play Saturday night at 7:00 in Sparta. We will be playing either Lawrence Co or Tullahoma depending on how everyone finishes Tuesday night. Looking forward the next round it would be the 26th at 6:00 I believe in Shelbyville. But we don't want to get too far ahead of ourselves. We need to take care of the Stars first!

Go Warriors!!

Awesome dunk Delaney!!! That got the ball rolling in the right direction for WC. One player can't beat a team although Carter tried. Now lets go get Cutter guys. Great win WC and congrats to Siegel on the win against Oakland.

Awesome dunk Delaney!!! That got the ball rolling in the right direction for WC. One player can't beat a team although Carter tried. Now lets go get Cutter guys. Great win WC and congrats to Siegel on the win against Oakland.

I thought everybody said Cutter wasn't the only person on the team.......I hope that is White County's only focus! Great win Stars...let's keep the title in the 'Boro. Go Siegel!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Delaney needs some good strong antibiotics to get over his sickness. we will need him the entire game on Tues. and not maybe half the game like last night. Go Warriors!

Delaney needs some good strong antibiotics to get over his sickness. we will need him the entire game on Tues. and not maybe half the game like last night. Go Warriors!

Absolutely. Siegel is defenitely on the hunt. They'll be hard to handle as usual but I think our guys can handle them. Delaney will be ok. Should be a great game. GO WC WARRIORS!!!!

Siegel wins 68-66. Congrats to the stars

Thanks for the updates last night "OP", it was like listening to the radio back in the old days, after each round of a Ali vs Frazier fight. The White County- Siegel matchup will also be a heavyweight bout and the "SWAMI" sees this game going down to the wire. the "SWAMI" sees White County winning this one by 7. In the consolation game, Oakland will defeat Blackman by 9. The "swami" has spoken !!