7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your concern, but I posted last night, and have been at church this morning. So did you decide to switch back to this ID now?

This is my only i.d......thanks for the concern though. By the way, I thought Maupins was the best point guard in 7-AAA....if that is so...didn't he miss a lay-up..yes a lay-up that would have sent the game into double o.t.??? Doesn't matter, enjoy the road to open the Region! Go Siegel!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Be sure and blow up that article about your hero Cutter and paste it all all your walls, starfan.

Maybe you can even put some lipstick on and kiss it over and over. That should make you quite a happy little lady.

I wasn't at the game but listened to most of it on the radio. Maupins made multiple steals during the game at very crucial points. He also hauled in 10 pts for his efforts last night. I am proud of him in every way and wouldn't trade him for the T-Master, Cutter for any amount of money in the world. Sounds like Cutter was frustrated the majority of the game by the radio accounts. Hahhaah..... I was cracking up when Jeff was talking about T-Master being smothered by the D and HE was surprised he didn't take a 30 ft shot. Wow, could that mean that even Jeff realizes about Cutter?

Oakland missed too many shots at the end of the game to win. Everyone missed shots in the 4th that normally go in, not just Dre. We have got to hit those free throws consistently. We win as a team and we lose as a team. Nothing more.

Be sure and blow up that article about your hero Cutter and paste it all all your walls, starfan.

Maybe you can even put some lipstick on and kiss it over and over. That should make you quite a happy little lady.

I wasn't at the game but listened to most of it on the radio. Maupins made multiple steals during the game at very crucial points. He also hauled in 10 pts for his efforts last night. I am proud of him in every way and wouldn't trade him for the T-Master, Cutter for any amount of money in the world. Sounds like Cutter was frustrated the majority of the game by the radio accounts. Hahhaah..... I was cracking up when Jeff was talking about T-Master being smothered by the D and HE was surprised he didn't take a 30 ft shot. Wow, could that mean that even Jeff realizes about Cutter?

Oakland missed too many shots at the end of the game to win. Everyone missed shots in the 4th that normally go in, not just Dre. We have got to hit those free throws consistently. We win as a team and we lose as a team. Nothing more.

Nice post 2P. I was very glad I made the trip for the games lastnight. It was a battle all night long. While I will give props to Siegel for winning lastnightam very dissapointed that Cutter acts the way he does on the floor. He first got a T for bumping into #32 for Oakland after he hit a three. I dont really understand why kids in HS havetomake an A?? of themsleves after socring. Why dont the coaches teach them to act like they have been there before. Again Siegel played a good game lastnight but if Cutter spent more time being a team mate and not whining everytime something doesnt go his way he would make his team mates that much better. Good luck to all teams still in. Look foward to regionals in Shelbyville.

Thanks for the updates last night "OP", it was like listening to the radio back in the old days, after each round of a Ali vs Frazier fight. The White County- Siegel matchup will also be a heavyweight bout and the "SWAMI" sees this game going down to the wire. the "SWAMI" sees White County winning this one by 7. In the consolation game, Oakland will defeat Blackman by 9. The "swami" has spoken !!

The "swami" has spoken !!!

Thanks Treyvols, glad to see a poster from another school that sees things the way that we do at OHS. Way too much drama on the floor drives me nuts. The T(echnical)- Master has enough skill that he doesn't need to resort to the theatrical antics. Just PLAY the game. It does all point back to what he has been allowed to do for 4 yrs....and he is not the first attitude in the short tenure of this school. I bet Salty would have loved him in some of the drama productions there. But then overacting really looks bad in a HS production. I will be glad when he graduates so I don't have to witness it anymore. Thank goodness Hammonds doesn't resort to that junk. That is probably why we have respect for his play throughout the district.

Funny.....when Jeff was talking about the technical ( and how stupid it was), he said that it looked like he was looking DIRECTLY at Coach Dotson when he was doing the taunting. Looks like old Warrior Mom must appreciate that kind of stuff and he was seeking his approval?

I thought everybody said Cutter wasn't the only person on the team.......I hope that is White County's only focus! Great win Stars...let's keep the title in the 'Boro. Go Siegel!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I didn't say that. Cutter is always the main man to stop for Siegel. You're the one that had better figure out who to focus on. Siegel is very atheletic but very predictable its either Cutter pulling up for a three or driving in or big #52 inside. Thats it. With WC you have to stop 5 players if you stop one of them there is another one popping open its a complete team. Also predictable is the constant whining from Cutter it never ceases.COME ON WC LETS GET THE TITLE BACK OUT OF THE BORO TO WC WHERE IT BELONGS!!!!

I think everyone is overlooking Warren County this year. All FIVE starters return, including 6'10 all district center Chris Wietzel. If this team really steps up defensively, could be an interesting year. This team will not be a pushover and I believe could contend or ruin somebody's season this year.

It's fun to look back and read some of the threads before the season started. Boy, was I wrong on this one. Outside of the Weitzel quote.