Dyer County versus Ripley

dcballas

just look at the scores, the Choctaws have trouble with all region teams except obion, just making a prediction on my opinion, i hope they win so the Trojan land wont have to hear all the same excuses we heard when mcnairy spanked the squaw's of dc. dyers burg will be ready for Crockett this week, the cavs are a great team, the only region team in 3 years to beat the TROJANS, SO YOU TELL ME WHO RUNS THIS FOOTBALL REGION. I Believe THE TROJANS ARE 16-1 SINCE ENTERING REGION 7AAA. and they owe Crockett for tat woopen last year they took in Alamo.

I've got to comment on this one. It is easy to talk with that infectious,virus, trash mouth when you are hiding behind the name of TROJANFAN56. I for one, have a son that plays for DC and views this forum often. You have for one crossed the line in trashtalking a Dyer Co. team with in which the manner that you did so in your last reply, and secondly, you have disgraced most all of the other Trojan fans in doing so. Most other Trojan and DC fans are VERY proud of both of our teams and where they are at this stage of their schedules. Me and my family have supported Dyersburg the last two years in every game after the regular season. 75% of DC team was also there supporting Dyersburg. So I say to you TRASHMOUTH, you can easily find out who I am if you would wish to talk about your opinion in person to me. Or better yet send me a private message instead of takin up this forum with other trash with the likes of which you just posted. My apoligies go out to any and all that have had to listen to this reply but IN MY OPINION, there is no room or need for posts like this on this forum. Good luck to the Trojans and DC in two weeks. The best team on that Friday night will win. BUT FIRST, we both must git rid of the two REAL THREATS at hand this week, Crockett and Ripley!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just look at the scores, the Choctaws have trouble with all region teams except obion, just making a prediction on my opinion, i hope they win so the Trojan land wont have to hear all the same excuses we heard when mcnairy spanked the squaw's of dc. dyers burg will be ready for Crockett this week, the cavs are a great team, the only region team in 3 years to beat the TROJANS, SO YOU TELL ME WHO RUNS THIS FOOTBALL REGION. I Believe THE TROJANS ARE 16-1 SINCE ENTERING REGION 7AAA. and they owe Crockett for tat woopen last year they took in Alamo.

I dont compare scores of how one team does against another as many factors contribute to A "W" OR "L". NOT ANY ONE TEAM OWNS THIS REGION . There are many factors the next three weeks for all playoff contending teams as all top teams play one another so no one knows till Friday 11-2-2007 which teams will represent this region and where they will play in playoffs. DHS DC HAYWOOD CROCKETT RIPLEY ARE ALL PLAYING FOR #1- #4. ALL Factors stem from Not Focusing on their Next Oppopent ( One Game At A Time = A SEASON WITHIN ITSELF ) as any can lose from not playing within your teams scheme . I FOR ONE ROOT FOR BOTH DYER COUNTY TEAMS TO WIN OUT. THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE IF YOU ARE FROM DYER COUNTY AND "STOP" THIS "USELESS" RANTING ON OUR NEIGHBORS! DYER COUNTY HAS VERY MUCH TO PROUD OF THIS YEAR COMING FROM THE BOTTOM TO TOP IN ONE YEAR WITH RESOLVE,DESIRE,MOST IMPORTANTLY PLAYING AS A TEAM WHICH HAS PRODUCED DHS SUCCESS IN 7-AAA. HEY DHS, DC PLAYERS PLAY YOUR BEST EACH PLAY WITH HEART ,DESIRE AS YOU HAVE TO DATE ( AGAIN ONE GAME AT A TIME) NEVER EVER GIVE UP NO MATTER THE DIFFICULTIES YOU FACE DURING THAT ONE GAME . THEN GET READY FOR THE NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT "ONLY" AFTER YOU HAVE TAKEN CARE OF BUSINESS THIS WEEK . LETS BOTH PLAY AT HOME FRIDAY 11-9-2007 AND BE VERY PROUD OF BOTH OUR TEAMS !!! GO TROJANS! GO CHOCTAWS!

I dont compare scores of how one team does against another as many factors contribute to A "W" OR "L". NOT ANY ONE TEAM OWNS THIS REGION . There are many factors the next three weeks for all playoff contending teams as all top teams play one another so no one knows till Friday 11-2-2007 which teams will represent this region and where they will play in playoffs. DHS DC HAYWOOD CROCKETT RIPLEY ARE ALL PLAYING FOR #1- #4. ALL Factors stem from Not Focusing on their Next Oppopent ( One Game At A Time = A SEASON WITHIN ITSELF ) as any can lose from not playing within your teams scheme . I FOR ONE ROOT FOR BOTH DYER COUNTY TEAMS TO WIN OUT. THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE IF YOU ARE FROM DYER COUNTY AND "STOP" THIS "USELESS" RANTING ON OUR NEIGHBORS! DYER COUNTY HAS VERY MUCH TO PROUD OF THIS YEAR COMING FROM THE BOTTOM TO TOP IN ONE YEAR WITH RESOLVE,DESIRE,MOST IMPORTANTLY PLAYING AS A TEAM WHICH HAS PRODUCED DHS SUCCESS IN 7-AAA. HEY DHS, DC PLAYERS PLAY YOUR BEST EACH PLAY WITH HEART ,DESIRE AS YOU HAVE TO DATE ( AGAIN ONE GAME AT A TIME) NEVER EVER GIVE UP NO MATTER THE DIFFICULTIES YOU FACE DURING THAT ONE GAME . THEN GET READY FOR THE NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT "ONLY" AFTER YOU HAVE TAKEN CARE OF BUSINESS THIS WEEK . LETS BOTH PLAY AT HOME FRIDAY 11-9-2007 AND BE VERY PROUD OF BOTH OUR TEAMS !!! GO TROJANS! GO CHOCTAWS! BEST BE FOCUSED ON FRIDAY OCT 19 DC VS RIPLEY TIGERS & TROJANS VS CROCKETT COUNTY ! THAT BEST BE THE ONLY POINT OF FOCUS RIGHT NOW OR YOU WILL BE FLIRTIN' WITH DISASTER !

THANKS SO MUCH FOR A SENSIBLE, TO THE POINT & RATIONAL POST ! INSTEAD OF BASHING KIDS AND I'M CERTAIN THAT THIS IS A MINORITY OF THE PEOPLE FROM DYERSBURG & DYER COUNTY, THIS COUNTY SHOULD BE BUSTIN' AT THE SEAMS WITH MUTUAL SUPPORT & PRIDE FOR THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS THUS FAR FOR BOTH OF THESE 2 PROGRAMS. ONLY ONE WEEK A YEAR SHOULD WE SEPARATE THAT SUPPORT & EVERYBODY KNOWS WHICH WEEK THAT IS !

GO CHOCTAWS & GO TROJANS ! YOU ARE BOTH PLAYING FOR THE COUNTY THAT WE CALL HOME !

THIS ONE GOES OUT TO ALL THE CHOCTAW PLAYERS ! THERE IS TOO MUCH TALK ON HERE ABOUT THE D'BURG GAME & THAT IS NOT YOUR FAULT ! YOUR TRUE FANS, PARENTS & EVEN SOME DYERSBURG FANS ARE TRYING TO KEEP YOUR MINDS IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION ! THAT DIRECTION IS CHOCTAW STADIUM OCT. 19 AGAINST THE RIPLEY TIGERS ! FELLAS I HAVE BEEN THER & DONE THAT !! SOME OF YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS & SOME MAY NOT, BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IF YOUR ENTIRE FOCUS / CONCENTRATION IS NOT ON THE RIPLEY TIGERS YOU ARE NOT DUE THE RESPECT THAT YOU SEEK ! RIPLEY THIS FRIDAY NIGHT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE YEAR AT THIS POINT ! ALL OTHERS WILL COME IN THEIR OWN TIME OR ARE ALREADY "DINOSAUR BONES" ! TO LOOK PAST ANY OPPONENT REGARDLESS OF RECORD OR PERFORMANCE OR WHAT THE RATINGS ARE OR TO LOOK BACK AT SUCCESS IS A SERIOUS MISTAKE ! YOU HAVE SURPRISED MANY PEOPLE TO THIS POINT ! I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT I WOULD HATE TO LOSE WHAT RESPECT I HAD GAINED BY LOOKIN' PAST A FORMIDABLE FOE SUCH AS RIPLEY ! I HAVE SPOKEN ABOUT ACCOUNTABILITY MANY TIMES ON THIS FORUM........BUT SENIORS MOST ESPECIALLY HOLD YOURSELVES & YOUR TEAM MATES ACCOUNTABLE FOR STAYING FOCUSED ON THE TIGERS ! YOU YOUNGER CHOCTAWS, TAKE IT TO THE STARTERS IN PRACTICE! MAKE THEM WORK! YOUR ROLE IS VERY IMPORTANT IN PREPARING YOUR TEAM FOR EACH UPCOMING OPPONENT ! YEP ! IT IS YOUR TEAM TOO ! YOUR NOT JUST A CHEERLEADER IN FOOTBALL EQUIPMENT ! PUSH THOSE STARTERS ! MAKE THEM WORK ! AT THE SAME TIME YOU WILL BE PREPARING YOURSELF FOR THE FUTURE THAT IS THERE FOR YOU !

FOCUS ! PREPARE ! PRACTICE LIKE YOU WANT TO PLAY ! RIPLEY TIGERS THIS FRIDAY NIGHT ! RIGHT NOW THAT IS YOUR SEASON !

GO CHOCTAWS ! TAKE IT TO THEM TIGERS ! LEAVE NO DOUBT !

AS FAR AS THIS FORUM GOES ...... GUYS IF IT AINT ABOUT RIPLEY DON'T READ IT !MIGHT NOT MAKE SENSE TO YOU NOW, BUT IN TIME IT WILL BELEIVE ME ! STAY THE COURSE & DO NOT WAVER !

I just hope that my Trojans and those Choctaws can both go out and get W, so next week's game will mean as much as it can. If both teams winn it will be Homecoming for Dyersburg, the cross County ribalry will be in full effext, and the winner will have a Region 73A Crown which would be great. Reguardless or what other teams do, next weeks game will be for the Region crown if and only if both teams win. So lets both go get a win, and then light the message boards up Saturday morning in anticpation for next weeek's showdown.

Reguardless of who does what it will be the most meaningful game in DC/DHS rivalry history so it will be good, but it could mean more. Lets get the job done, and talk trash next week.

GO DC !

AND Go Mighty Trojans

i work in ripley and hear that their best defensive player went down in alamo. anyone got the facts?

I COULDN'T SAY, BUT IF THAT IS THE CASE, ALL IT DOES IS GIVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO ANOTHER KID WHO HAS BEEN BUSTIN' HIS @$$ ALL YEAR TO STEP UP & PROVE HIMSELF ! NO REASON @ ALL FOR ANY SIGH OF RELEIF FROM CHOCTAW PLAYERS ! THE TIGERS ARE COMIN TO YOUR HOUSE WITH EVERY INTENTION OF RUINING ALL YOU HAVE ACHEIVED THUS FAR ! ALL THAT MEANS IS THAT YOU HAVE 10 OTHERS THAT HAVE BEEN THERE DONE THAT ALL YEAR & ONE WITH A CHANCE TO STEP UP & PROVE HIMSELF (REST ASSURED IF IT IS TRUE THAT IS GONNA BE ONE HUNGRY TIGER )! IF IT IS A FACT I DO HATE IT FOR ANY OF THESE KIDS THAT WORK SO HARD YEAR ROUND TO GO DOWN WITH AN INJURY (ESPECIALLY AT THS POINT OF THE SEASON)!AND ... WISH A SPEEDY RECOVERY !

dyer county should win this game.....

at the start of the year, i, along with many others thought dc would be a 5th place team.....

here we are at game 8 and the chocs are in the hunt for a possible region championship.......what a storyline…

no, dc is not blowing out the opposition......they are doing something that really is more frightening....and that is finding ways to win and gelling as a team......

sheer determination and chemistry have been the backbone for success for a lot of teams over the years.....

I just hope that my Trojans and those Choctaws can both go out and get W, so next week's game will mean as much as it can. If both teams winn it will be Homecoming for Dyersburg, the cross County ribalry will be in full effext, and the winner will have a Region 73A Crown which would be great. Reguardless or what other teams do, next weeks game will be for the Region crown if and only if both teams win. So lets both go get a win, and then light the message boards up Saturday morning in anticpation for next weeek's showdown.

Reguardless of who does what it will be the most meaningful game in DC/DHS rivalry history so it will be good, but it could mean more. Lets get the job done, and talk trash next week.

GO DC !

AND Go Mighty Trojans

i could be wrong, but if im not mistaken, if the cavs come in and beat DHS this week, and DC in week 10 wont that make the region champs?...good luck to both DC and DHS.

i could be wrong, but if im not mistaken, if the cavs come in and beat DHS this week, and DC in week 10 wont that make the region champs?...good luck to both DC and DHS.

not really it would be a tie and then go into the tie breakers. and crockett has 2 region losses and would have to hope for dyersburg or dyer county to both lose again and it wont happen. who ever wins the dyersburg& dyercounty game will be region champs