Dyer County versus Ripley

dcballas

AND AS FAR A MR MAXY ENJOY THIS WEEK, BECAUSE YOUR ABOUT TO ENTER TROJAN LAND,,, AS THE TROJANS ARE SAYING,""""" WALK IN CHOCTAWS CRAWL OUT SQUAWS""""

Well for starters- his name is Maxey and not Maxy .. Did they not teach ya how to spell there in TROJAN LAND?? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coach baker knows dyercounty and the kids he grew up with theses people. get ready for a low scoring game, 13-0 ripley, ripley is going to hit clark alot, the only chance dc has is if ba has a good night running. ripley will play man coverage and make clark beat them because they dont believe he can.AND AS FAR A MR MAXY ENJOY THIS WEEK, BECAUSE YOUR ABOUT TO ENTER TROJAN LAND,,, AS THE TROJANS ARE SAYING,""""" WALK IN CHOCTAWS CRAWL OUT SQUAWS""""

I KNOW Coach Baker as well. I can ASSURE you he has made EVERY preparation possible for he Choctaws. As I hear it the Choctaws have been working VERY HARD preparing for Coach Baker & the TIGERS as well ! I have on good report that D C'S preperations & practice for the Tigers went well this week . AS FOR YOUR LAST STATEMENT, IF THE TROJAN PLAYERS ARE SAYIN THINGS LIKE THAT ALREADY, I GOTTA WONDER IF THEY'RE PREPARED FOR CROCKETT CO. ! Maybe so..... maybe no, BUT I doubt the Trojan Coaching Staff wants to hear that CRAP until the Cavaliers are behind them! You can't see, that by making statements like that, YOU ARE PLAYING RIGHT INTO P.A. PRATT'S HAND ! That statemment sounds more like something you'd come up with ! You just KEEP STIRRIN' UP TROUBLE ON HERE ! I know QB71980 would JUST LOVE TO HEAR YOU SAY THAT TO HIS FACE ! You see the thing is the VAST MAJORITY OF DC AND DYERSBURG FANS ON HERE & THOSE THAT ARE UNAWARE OF YOU ANTICS PULL FOR BOTH TEAMS UNTIL OCT 26. You on the contrary take pride in being a TROUBLE MAKER ! I DOUBT VERY MUCH that Maxey said anything to the effect of "GUARANTEEING" ANYTHING ! BUT YOU AS USUAL HAVE ACTED LIKE THE "MENTAL MIDGET" THAT YOU CONTINUE TO PROVE YOUR SELF TO BE !

GO CHOCTAWS ! GO TROJANS !

FOCUS ON THIS FRIDAY ! CHOCTAWS AGAINST TIGERS & TROJANS AGAINST CAVALIERS !

in my opinion this game could actually go either way. Reason said is this dc can hang to a point on offense and defence and ripley can get both going as well. Ripley has a lot to gain and dc has a lot to lose. if dc loses this week and next there should be a tie if im not mistaken. both teams better turn on the overdrive. close game and i cant call this one. dont take this team lightly and dont look to dburg next week just quite yet because your hands will be full all nite. thats all i have to say.

in my opinion this game could actually go either way. Reason said is this dc can hang to a point on offense and defence and ripley can get both going as well. Ripley has a lot to gain and dc has a lot to lose. if dc loses this week and next there should be a tie if im not mistaken. both teams better turn on the overdrive. close game and i cant call this one. dont take this team lightly and dont look to dburg next week just quite yet because your hands will be full all nite. thats all i have to say.

What's this ! Are you turnin' into a Choctaw fan now ?! Seems like the "DOWNWARD SPIRAL" you predicted went SOUTH ! I will give you credit for the FIRST intelligent post that I have read from you though ! Guaranteed DC had BEST COME TO PLAY ! FOCUS HAD BETTER BE ONLY ON THE TIGERS ! BUT I JUST GOTTA ASK ..... HOW DO YOU LIKE CLARK, MILLER, MCLIN & DAVIS NOW AS WELL AS KING, BERNARD, WHITT, SCOTT AND ALL THE REST OF THE CHOCTAWS ! ONLY REASON I SINGLED THEM OUT IS BECAUSE OF YOUR PREVIOUS "HATIN' ON THEM" (WAAY BACK) SEE I LOOKED UP SOME OF YOUR OLD POSTS ! THE ENTIRE CHOCTAW T-E-A-M IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR SUCCESS TO THIS POINT ! THEY HAVE STEPPED UP TO THE CHALLENGE AS A TEAM GONE IS THE ONE MAN OFFENSE (NOT TAKING ONE THING AWAY FROM ANDRE). THEY LET ANY "BASHERS" COMMENTS ROLL OFF LIKE WATER OFF A DUCKS BACK" THEY HAVE CONTROLLED THEIR OWN DESTINY AND STILL DO ! Seriously though, isn't it a lot more fun to be OBJECTIVE & post with some thought & consideration before you click on "submit post"button ? I JUST WISH trojanfan56 WOULD CATCH ON & POST ONE TIME WITHOUT BASHIN THE "ORANGE" !

coach baker knows dyercounty and the kids he grew up with theses people. get ready for a low scoring game, 13-0 ripley, ripley is going to hit clark alot, the only chance dc has is if ba has a good night running. ripley will play man coverage and make clark beat them because they dont believe he can.AND AS FAR A MR MAXY ENJOY THIS WEEK, BECAUSE YOUR ABOUT TO ENTER TROJAN LAND,,, AS THE TROJANS ARE SAYING,""""" WALK IN CHOCTAWS CRAWL OUT SQUAWS""""

If BA has a good day running, Ripley will be in trouble. BIG TROUBLE, and you post kinda works against it self becuz DC passes to open the run. So if BA has a good day running,, it will be because the passing game is work well. DC passes the football alot, so trying to make Clark beat you isn't smart. No disrespect ro Clark, but I don't think he is the greatest QB in the world, but if Clark or a better passer Peyton Lucas gets into any type of rythme you will be in trouble with that man 2 man stuff. I don't think the old coach will play that big of a role given that DC is running a new offense and new defense alll together, and other then him knowing the athletes on DC's team, thats it. I don't think DC will post 40 or for that matter 30 but I do believe they will win. Its going to be another one of those wierd games DC has had against the tough teams in this region. I predict a 17-7 game or something like that. I nail bitter that DC takes with a late score to ice it. DC knows how to win the close ones. I wouldn't be suprised if Ripley pulls off the upset though because this is a big playoff picture game. Well they all are from here on out... And to answer another question the region title isn't a lock to be in Dyer Co. I think it will be, but its not a lock If Crokett wins out, and DC beats Dyersburg, but loses to Ripley. The Crown will go to Crockett .Crockett lost a close one to Covington early but that is it. So with one lose aand game against Dyerburg, Haywood and Dyer Co left. They win out and with one lose hold the tiebreaker against Dyersburg and DC. They win the Crown If Dyersburg beats Crockett this week they will be in the driver seat becuz all they have to do is win, same for DC if the beat Ripley they are in control also. . Worse case possible one of the County schools could miss the playoffs if one team losses out and Haywood upsets somebody. Then your looking at a tiebreaker against Ripley or Crockett. This would be an easier task for DC becuz if they are upset by Ripley, then they go into a game against Dyersburg and then Crockett. If Haywood upsets Crockett next week. And DC loses out. You might be looking at a Tiebreaker against Ripley and if they upset you they will hold the tiebreaker. but I dont see that haappening. Thats worse case possiblites. Undrestand there are a variety of things that could happen, but one thing is for sure. I if DC, and DHS can keep winning noboday can touch us reguardless so lets get focused and win this week so next weeks game will be for something, and we can dominate this region together.

trojanfan56 have you seen the CHOCTAWS this year IDID NOT THINK SO!!!! We have more than one person running the ball unlike the last few years. If Ripley wants to play man 2 man they better get help they can not keep up with the speed of DC wideouts. And this I will say we are not looking past Ripley this game is now then we can see if your mighty trojans are for real I hope Dburg wins Friday night just like DC I want that game to be for it all.. And your dumb little remarks calling us SQUAWS may just come back to bite you on trojan *** but one game at a time so tell your boys to play hard at CC and tell coach baker to fire his boys up cause the CHOCTAWS are on the WARPATH.. And all Dyer County should be proud of our boys from DHS & DCHS they have played good ball all year

And to answer another question the region title isn't a lock to be in Dyer Co. I think it will be, but its not a lock If Crokett wins out, and DC beats Dyersburg, but loses to Ripley. The Crown will go to Crockett .Crockett lost a close one to Covington early but that is it. So with one lose aand game against Dyerburg, Haywood and Dyer Co left. They win out and with one lose hold the tiebreaker against Dyersburg and DC. They win the Crown If Dyersburg beats Crockett this week they will be in the driver seat becuz all they have to do is win, same for DC if the beat Ripley they are in control also. . Worse case possible one of the County schools could miss the playoffs if one team losses out and Haywood upsets somebody. Then your looking at a tiebreaker against Ripley or Crockett. This would be an easier task for DC becuz if they are upset by Ripley, then they go into a game against Dyersburg and then Crockett. If Haywood upsets Crockett next week. And DC loses out. You might be looking at a Tiebreaker against Ripley and if they upset you they will hold the tiebreaker. but I dont see that haappening. Thats worse case possiblites. Undrestand there are a variety of things that could happen, but one thing is for sure. I if DC, and DHS can keep winning noboday can touch us reguardless so lets get focused and win this week so next weeks game will be for something, and we can dominate this region together.

I think you are confused some about the playoff picture. Haywood beat Crockett 29-6 back in like Week 4. I wouldn't have called it an upset. Haywood has the week off, and then finishes the season with Obion and Ripley. Crockett still has Dyersburg, Southside, and Dyer.

As for a prediction on the topic, I will take Dyer Co for the win in a close game.

trojanfan56 have you seen the CHOCTAWS this year IDID NOT THINK SO!!!! We have more than one person running the ball unlike the last few years. If Ripley wants to play man 2 man they better get help they can not keep up with the speed of DC wideouts. And this I will say we are not looking past Ripley this game is now then we can see if your mighty trojans are for real I hope Dburg wins Friday night just like DC I want that game to be for it all.. And your dumb little remarks calling us SQUAWS may just come back to bite you on trojan *** but one game at a time so tell your boys to play hard at CC and tell coach baker to fire his boys up cause the CHOCTAWS are on the WARPATH.. And all Dyer County should be proud of our boys from DHS & DCHS they have played good ball all year

well im pretty sure i know who this is since my mother Brenda works as the same place as you and your son is one of the fastest high school wideouts i have ever seen. But at the situation at hand i agree. Tonight should be interesting. And just as you have said about Dyersburg i will have to agree with 73Choctawqb. Take it one game at a time. We have Ripley tonight and they are the issue tonight.