Ooltewah @ Farragut

hunter

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and all these rumors of foreign substance use is just all the haters trying to discredit a great football player. all i know is that every player on ooltewah's defence better be shooting up twice a day until friday..

What Andre has is a great offensive line and a great instinct to take advantage of that. Please don't start the mud slinging. We've seen enough of that this year. Ooltewah's defense won't need to "shoot up"... just play hard and have fun... as young men should do!

What Andre has is a great offensive line and a great instinct to take advantage of that. Please don't start the mud slinging. We've seen enough of that this year. Ooltewah's defense won't need to "shoot up"... just play hard and have fun... as young men should do!

AMEN!!!!!! No more mudslinging, or bad taste jokes(to some). This is about young men playing a great game and all us fans living vicariously thru them. We all love the game, or we wouldn't be glued to these message boards.

What we have is two very good teams that will play down to the last minute of the game. Everybody better take their blood pressure pills before heading to the game /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I still say Owls by 3, very very late in the game.

Region 2 has proven, anybody can win or lose on any given night. It will just be Ooltewah's night to win on Friday.

GO OWLS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

whoever thinks andre will have an off game is simply stupid. against bradley, he touched the ball maybe 7 times and had touchdowns of 31, 21, and 15. even the first play of the game he gained 16 up the middle while he dragged their whole defence on his back. sterling is un-stop-able. farragut by 21.

Ooltewah ain't Bradley. Not even in the same league. Even this ol' WB boy knows that Ooltewah is capable of hurting you.

Don't think they will win, but if you think Ooltewah is gonna play like Bradley, you're smokin' crack.

Ooltewah ain't Bradley. Not even in the same league. Even this ol' WB boy knows that Ooltewah is capable of hurting you.

Don't think they will win, but if you think Ooltewah is gonna play like Bradley, you're smokin' crack.

You're right about that. IFOoltewah comes with their "A" game, we will win. The team is hungry for a big win over a good team.

Owls by 3 in a nailbiter.

GO OWLS GO!

You're right about that. IFOoltewah comes with their "A" game, we will win. The team is hungry for a big win over a good team.

Owls by 3 in a nailbiter.

GO OWLS GO!

I believe that if farragut can stop the run they will when this game with andres legs

Farragut 24 ooltewah 21 SHould be a good one /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

This one is to close to call....

I'll be at McMinn pulling for WB... Wish we could get better/more updates from the other games in the region.. In this day of realtime communications, cell and internet, all of our schools could a better job of keeping us up to date.. I've tried the radio but usally crowd noise drowns out the earpiece and I end up with a ringing in my ear and don't know any more than I would without it.

This one is to close to call....

I'll be at McMinn pulling for WB... Wish we could get better/more updates from the other games in the region.. In this day of realtime communications, cell and internet, all of our schools could a better job of keeping us up to date.. I've tried the radio but usally crowd noise drowns out the earpiece and I end up with a ringing in my ear and don't know any more than I would without it.

I'll help you out. Pull for Ooltewah. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> However, I'll be pulling for McMinn, they are much better than people give them credit for.

Go OWLS.

I'll help you out. Pull for Ooltewah. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> However, I'll be pulling for McMinn, they are much better than people give them credit for.

Go OWLS.

owlfanatic

Didn't say who , just said to close too call..You wouldn't want me to pick your team.. Lately my picks have been a bad omen for any team I choose... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'll be pulling for the owls for the same reason your pulling for McMinn.... but I'm starting to think you may be a closet Govs fan... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

tpoole12

owlfanatic

Didn't say who , just said to close too call..You wouldn't want me to pick your team.. Lately my picks have been a bad omen for any team I choose... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'll be pulling for the owls for the same reason your pulling for McMinn.... but I'm starting to think you may be a closet Govs fan... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

tpoole12

Don't count on that /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> No WB fan here. I would love to get another shot at the Gov's and we will.

Really, I'd just like to see McMinn come out on top, they deserve it. Not that WB doesn't, you guys have an awesome team this year, but you have a good program year in and year out, this is nothing new to you. Good Luck anyway, I think it will be a closer game than most think, but WB will probably win.

Go OWLS! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />