Landers @ Rangers

Bluengoldblood

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can Unaka make it 2 in a row or will the Landers return to past dominance? This game has MAJOR playoff implications for both teams. What do you think? Lets keep it CIVIL here people!

This one will get shut down in a hurry, I think Unaka needs this game alot more, Cloudland put themselves in pretty good position after the win tonight. Ithink I've finally got this region figured out. Its still going to come down to the last game of the year. I think Jellico and Cosby are on the outside looking in.

This one will get shut down in a hurry, I think Unaka needs this game alot more, Cloudland put themselves in pretty good position after the win tonight. Ithink I've finally got this region figured out. Its still going to come down to the last game of the year. I think Jellico and Cosby are on the outside looking in.

So ur saying Unaka will shut us down in a hurry or the other way around . Just didnt understand which one ur talking about.