Landers @ Rangers

Bluengoldblood

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well its a pretty big conference game, so id say it does matter.

Thanks man that guy just wants someone to argue with he doesnt really care about HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL at all . If he did he would get serious about at least most of the time. Hes probably a bandwagon boy anyway. When his team is doing good hes a big fan when there not doing so well he probably could care less. Its a huge game 4 both teams no matter what either teams record is. Bragging rights for the next year is enuff to be fired up about anyday. Besides if he doesnt care then why waste his time to be on this thread. Why not talk about his team and say something good about them on their thread. Truth b known hes probably been whooped all over the field by one of these teams . Maybe not just my opinion. Anyway its Monday evening and already fired about Fridays game.

Thanks man that guy just wants someone to argue with he doesnt really care about HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL at all . If he did he would get serious about at least most of the time. Hes probably a bandwagon boy anyway. When his team is doing good hes a big fan when there not doing so well he probably could care less. Its a huge game 4 both teams no matter what either teams record is. Bragging rights for the next year is enuff to be fired up about anyday. Besides if he doesnt care then why waste his time to be on this thread. Why not talk about his team and say something good about them on their thread. Truth b known hes probably been whooped all over the field by one of these teams . Maybe not just my opinion. Anyway its Monday evening and already fired about Fridays game.

Man,,,,,,,,,,you are waaaaaaayyyyyyyyy wrong on that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Does your mommy and daddy know you're on the internet? dude that's getting a little juvenile. Unless that is a self description with that long hair /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

it could be...........u never no /wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

yeh, i woundnt pay much attention to that long hair dont care person. wasnt to long ago he told somebody they were smokn crack and they should go kill themselfs.

it could be...........u never no /wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

LoL I'll say one thing you make it fun on here. I like you(just not in that way) I think I may have figured out who you are. Maybe.