Lewis Co. vs Hickman Co.

bumpngo

I am not upset at anything just trying to bring Hickman Co. back to reality before they get a rude awakening. You guys have had success, act like you have been there before. Swenson knows he lucked out that Hightower ran the ball only 4 times the whole game against Hickman. I hope Swenson has a new offense for the playoffs cause the wing t won't fly. I figure he would have known that from his Huntingdon days. I can't wait to see this amazing Hickman passing attack. I didn't know winning by 44 points was almost losing to somebody. I guess I need to keep up with football. Its ok Fairview's winning streak against Hickman had to come to an end sometime.

Man you are something else. That is typical of Fairview to try to take away something somebody else did. But that is you, and you are Fairview, ever wonder why the rest of Williamson county hates you guys so? You got beat so bad by the Bulldogs your ancesters felt it in thier graves.............. so now ,you do what what you must to try to ruin anything you can for Hickman County. You got even though , didnt you. Fairview cheats , Middle school team last week lost due to typical Fairview underhanded work. That was real low move you guys and your refs did to those kids. But ......now your hated even more........................ you will never get any respect.......

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hickman County Bulldogs will handily beat Lewis county. .... .... I hope they pound them bad, Scott and Jon will run the ball down thier throats, if they get tired, then go to the passing game which is just as strong. Whoever said the Bulldogs is one dimensionable is on Crack.

KEEP HOPIN, your lil ol' dawgs are gonna get bit by panthers friday night ... you boys have serious denial issues...

Drug use is prohibted on Coach T, if you haven' looked at any papers lately in your hole whenerver in ho wald you live or which trailer park you come from, but this is a real game and HC will come to play win or lose you will know that we have been there no more 1A competion urrrr no competion for you strap it on and lets play the game of gods FOOTBALL

YOUR AN IDIOT !!!!

Drug use is prohibted on Coach T, if you haven' looked at any papers lately in your hole whenerver in ho wald you live or which trailer park you come from, but this is a real game and HC will come to play win or lose you will know that we have been there no more 1A competion urrrr no competion for you strap it on and lets play the game of gods FOOTBALL

sorry drughead but i give up playing yrs ago, and i don't have to strap anything on, and i probably pay in more taxes than you make in a year heck i probably am the one who helps pay your food stamps and welfare bill .....lol , but i can say hickman co. is goin to travel over undefeated and leave with their tails tucked defeated just like they usually do... after they take that spankin we ordinarily give them.... lol enjoy the week as undeated because after this week that is going to change. ta ta !!!

Yeah, and whne they tell Swenson they better tell Martin from goodpasture, and McAdams from Lipscomb. What an idiot post. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Actually it isn't, Swenson has never been successful with the Wing-T in the playoffs, he help win a state championship and made Huntindon a dominate force in 2A when they went to the I formation. The Wing T led to early playoff exits for the mustangs. He has to know he has to change somethings come playoff time, because if Hickman draws a CPA, Camden, Goodpasture in the playoffs they will make you wish you had multiple defenses. Please don't compare Hickman Co. to Goodpasture, Lipscomb, surprise you didn't mention Riverdale as well.

Like I said we are all waiting for the awesome passing game to show up cause I mean cmon if you guys can run the ball so well, if you guys can pass I mean go ahead and call up GQ and set up a game with Maryville.

Dont worry .......the Bulldogs will win, they should win solid.,( If the Lewis county Coach dont get mad and start shooting up the place) if you look at all the fools that are talking smack , it is Lewis county inbred rejects, and fools from Fairview and Harpeth that are still mad and cant take being beat like a drum like the Bulldogs did to them, this is typical of loosers like this to take shots to discredit the Bulldogs, GO BULLDOGS, Go to Lewis county and give them what they deserve .

you married your sister and your callin us inbreads. lol..and your team is goin to get laid out ...and the only thing the coach will be firing is defensive and offense plays retard... by the way did your mama home school you and your sis!!!!

Why don't you ask Hightower or his coach why he only ran the ball 4 times against us? He was scared just like the Panthers are going to be early in the first quarter on Friday night.

Last yr. about this time we the Panthers were starting up to prepare for a very good team Camden and to this day there is still a great amount of respect.. that game was 6-0 we lost the only game of the season. but still a class act on both parties... but the only way we can communicate with hickman is trash talking so let the crap begin .. but at the end of the week. Your team will then realize why they are so low ranked in the polls...LC-35 HC-14

Last yr. about this time we the Panthers were starting up to prepare for a very good team Camden and to this day there is still a great amount of respect.. that game was 6-0 we lost the only game of the season. but still a class act on both parties... but the only way we can communicate with hickman is trash talking so let the crap begin .. but at the end of the week. Your team will then realize why they are so low ranked in the polls...LC-35 HC-14

Ever hear of a run-on sentence? Reading your posts is torturous! Glad to know you are from Hole-In-The-Wall. Interesting that you chose to quote one of my posts that was directed at someone else. Why not respond to the post I made directed at you? Embarrassed that you misquoted East Robertson's record? Can't back up your own statements about L.C. being better than us at every position?

In order to get respect you first have to give it. The first thing I read from you was your bold prediction of a 35-14 L.C. victory. That is not giving H.C. the respect they deserve. Use punctuation and capitalization, compile a complete sentence and give the Dawgs the respect they deserve. Then we can communicate through respectful conversation.

Lewis County will lose, Go bulldogs........ best wishes from East . Looks like that jerk from Fairview is hoping for a loss too............ not going to happen. Bulldogs win! Wear those bullet proof vest.......... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thanks for the well wishes eaglepride. I think we are going to have a Hickman County sweep this week! I think you all will enjoy your first win of the season on Friday. Good luck from the west end of the county!

Actually it isn't, Swenson has never been successful with the Wing-T in the playoffs, he help win a state championship and made Huntindon a dominate force in 2A when they went to the I formation. The Wing T led to early playoff exits for the mustangs. He has to know he has to change somethings come playoff time, because if Hickman draws a CPA, Camden, Goodpasture in the playoffs they will make you wish you had multiple defenses. Please don't compare Hickman Co. to Goodpasture, Lipscomb, surprise you didn't mention Riverdale as well.

Like I said we are all waiting for the awesome passing game to show up cause I mean cmon if you guys can run the ball so well, if you guys can pass I mean go ahead and call up GQ and set up a game with Maryville.

Huntingdon was in the wing t in the state title game against Lipscomb.. TRust me, go watch the film if you think not Terrence Bell had 350 yards running the Jet sweep alone in that game.. sure he ran some I formation and still does.. They ran strickly the solid I against East Robertson... and for the wing t not working in the playoffs.

Go watch Georgia High School football!!!