MARYVILLE VS SOUTHDOYLE

OLDWALLANDHIGH

OLDWALLANDHIGH, korrect me if'un eye'm rong butt eye beeleeve Kent "Sam" Roberts graduated in tha sprang of '76 and maybee them othur fellers and did not play on the '76 football team. Eye thank Tim Ivens was tha maine runner fer tha Indians in '76.

CORRECT YOU ARE.

SAM GRADUATED IN 1976

ALONG WITH EVERETT,

AND YEAH, IVENS WAS THE GO MAN IN THE FALL OF 76

BUT STEVE WAS STILL THERE TOO

HE HELPED SHUT THE HIGH SCHOOL DOWN IN 77 WITH THE REST OIF US.

GO REBELS

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No contest here. Maryville by 40

I agree. I still can't believe Central went down to SD. None the less SD won the game and deserves respect as all teams do. The wheels have really come off on Coach Helton it seems. Oh well maybe Todd can get the coach tickets to the World Series to cheer him up.

Maryville will not over look SD but will look to rest the starters late in the third qtr. Hope both teams get threw this contest injury free.

Go Rebs.

I am bored listening to Jeff and Jimmy. Exactly like I suspected 31 - 0 at half time. Why is SD icying the kicker at half time? Typical SD rn attitude. See you in baseball season. That should work better for you.

I'm going to check out ESPN.

Mercy..mercy.. mercy...38 -0... what can you say? No "what if's" in this game the sub-shirts handled SD. Who do we play next week? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Mr. Hutchins way to show some class, what his he thinking trying to ice the kicker before half. What an idiot, he is lucky Coach Quarles didnt score a touchdown AGAIN! Mr.Duncan should be proud of his coach so called coach. Maryville had there backups in most of the 2nd half then brought in there backups. Keep your heads up Kees! Hutchins please resign!

I keep reading about how Maryville keeps rolling along. If the Rebels do win it again, which they very well may, I think they need to look at playing some big out of state teams. What would be the chances of Maryville playing someone like South Panola out of Batesville, MS? Comparable size schools, same type of domination in state, same type of winning streaks, both ranked high nationally. I could see a game in Murfreesboro for both schools, as they are both 3 to 4 hours from M'boro. It would be extremely interesting to see how the best schools from neighboring states would do against each other.

Any of you Maryville fans think Quarles might be up for a challenge like that and might be interested in setting something up? I know that would be a HUGE deal for the SP team.