Red Bank @ Rhea County

MRSTUD

I figure we should get the ball rolling early. After Red Bank beat Cleveland last night, I think they will be ready for Rhea. From what I heard, Rhea ran the ball well last night at Central. Will the loss of Tracy Simms be detrimental to RB or will they be able to bounce back? Will Rhea be able to cover RB's speedy receivers? Can RB stop Rhea's running game? Let's have your thoughts! Keep it clean and have at it!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am ready to see this game i can not hardly wait to get to Rhea.I think we will win this one by 21 Rhea i heard is without there best RB n LB so that is a big lick for them playing a team with as much talent as we have.I did hear last night from my clev buddys that a team in our region had played a player early in the year they should not have and the tssaa is looking into that they did not know if it was age or something else so if anyone knows anymore pls reply and let us know

Finally this week is here. I will give more thoughts on last night and this week later, but before I go. Im not impressed with RB this year. Tracy Sims being out will hurt RB's run stopping abilities and they only have two players Benford and McDuffie. Shout them down game over. Ledbetter still can't throw deep.

I also believe that with Rhea being on fall break will help them prepare and focus better. This is a big week for Rhea with Red Bank coming to town and Hunter Green going for 3 straight AAA state golf titles. Good Luck to all.

I am ready to see this game i can not hardly wait to get to Rhea.I think we will win this one by 21 Rhea i heard is without there best RB n LB so that is a big lick for them playing a team with as much talent as we have.I did hear last night from my clev buddys that a team in our region had played a player early in the year they should not have and the tssaa is looking into that they did not know if it was age or something else so if anyone knows anymore pls reply and let us know

With chris being out that does hurt us, but that is the good thing about Rhea County we have alot of good depth. Talent wise we can match any player on the field Friday. I have heard the same thing and I heard it was a player from Brainerd, but I don't remember what they are looking into. I think it maybe age or academics

With chris being out that does hurt us, but that is the good thing about Rhea County we have alot of good depth. Talent wise we can match any player on the field Friday. I have heard the same thing and I heard it was a player from Brainerd, but I don't remember what they are looking into. I think it maybe age or academics

It's a wonder that you RB fans and players talk like you do and you beat a Clevland team that is obvoius inferer to teams of the past by only a touchdown or a little more. Now with Tracey Sims being out I don't see RB being able to stop RC's line they are too powerful.

Does it matter? Thats what I think about the 2 teams.

Yes it does. Because I know you have watched Rhea but not Red Bank. If you would have gone and watched Red Bank, say the Soddy or Canadian Game or both, you would have seen that they are not as good this year as in the past. Infact I would say the only good lineman on their front 5 is tyler chambers the rest are just average. They are one dimensional all they do is throw the ball to two players maybe 3 if one of the first two is having a bad game, and Ledbetter can't throw deep so why play back. Look at all the pass plays they have ran in the last few years. Most of them are less than a 15 yard throw, but look longer than what they are on paper because of yards after the catch. The running backs do play into the offense but only in short yardage situations or one once they are closer to the endzone. The main component of Red Bank's defense is out. I wasn't surprised to here those first few scores from the Cleveland game last friday because they are not as good as everyone makes them out to be. Oh and I would like to make one thing clear to get this ref thing clear the refs that will be at the game will be from Athens the same that has made bad call after bad call against Rhea. Athens refs don't like us. But being at home will favor us.