Gibson Co. @ Westview

GCPioneer

Guy was good. I played against him. He has graduated and is totaly irrelevant. Cunningham is good. Not as good as GCpioneer thinks and not as bad as a lot of people think. To get the yards that he has behind the team that he has is impressive but on the same hand a lot of running backs that are just as good or better have fewer yards because their offense is more balanced than "hand it to cunningham" If anyone can get them I'd like to know how many all purpose offensive yards GC has had this year and how many of them Cunningham has gotten. Reguardless of how good Cunningham is, he will be facing one of the best defenses around friday night. The one time i've seen him he didn't do much to impress me and without any balance to the offense I dont see him impressing anyone friday. Westveiw should win this one without much problem.

Good post, Bulldawg.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Chevy approved of my post /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> i dont know what to say.

Well, it was informative,insightful and well written and gosh, I just couldn't help myself. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Seriously,I've watched West tenn. HS football for a few years now and haven't seen many bad Milan or Westview lines. For sure , neither is going to dive at an opponent's feet too many times or they will be standing on the sideline. Unbelievable! I said something nice about Milan and my computer didn't explode. Good luck against Trenton this week, although I don't think you'll need luck. I personally think thery're overrated.

Well now, hasn't this just turned into a love fest. LOL!!! JK.

Cunningham will have a hard time running up the middle on Westview. I look for him to finish with 60-80 yards for the night. He night prove me wrong and cover that amount on one play. Friday night will tell the story.

Any time you have a back like Cunningham, he could break a couple of long runs and end of with some pretty good rushing yardage, even against Westview. One of the big differences with Westview this year is that they are putting up some pretty impressive point totals. The '05 team with Markei Guy averaged 29.4 pts per game in the regular season. This years team is averaging 38 ppg. Balance pays and so does that big ole offensive line. Westview averages over 300 yds rushing per game this year but you don't see any of their guys listed as the top rushers.

It's sad that so many folks spend so much time trying to make up bulletin board material that most people laugh at ... or in some cases take it too seriously and forget to concentrate on the game. Wouldn't it be different if this was the football field? Wouldn't it be great if this was where the battle was won?

I don't know that I would trade too much for a Friday night football game. Good thing too ... cause on here the game never would get finished. Some are still playing games that ended 10 years ago.

Similar to the JCS - USJ game this week with all of the passing. Good thing it starts at Seven? We can probably listen to the middle of the 1st Quarter after all the other games are finished Friday Night. Anyone want to? Maybe I'll just catch up on the 4th quarter late Saturday afternoon ... or in this boards case ... sometime in 2009. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Isn't this what coacht is for????? Talk a little smack, show a little pride in your team, and keep up with teams statewide /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I'm looking forward to see this almighty Westview team Friday night!!! I'm hoping I get to see either them or Milan in the 'boro this year and rep. Region 8-2A...Good Luck to you folks Friday night and may all this smack talk turn out good for me in the end /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It's sad that so many folks spend so much time trying to make up bulletin board material that most people laugh at ... or in some cases take it too seriously and forget to concentrate on the game. Wouldn't it be different if this was the football field? Wouldn't it be great if this was where the battle was won?

I don't know that I would trade too much for a Friday night football game. Good thing too ... cause on here the game never would get finished. Some are still playing games that ended 10 years ago.

Similar to the JCS - USJ game this week with all of the passing. Good thing it starts at Seven? We can probably listen to the middle of the 1st Quarter after all the other games are finished Friday Night. Anyone want to? Maybe I'll just catch up on the 4th quarter late Saturday afternoon ... or in this boards case ... sometime in 2009. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I AGREE WITH THE POST. I AM ALSO GLAD THAT THE GAME IS PLAYED ON THE FIELD AND NOT ON HERE I KNOW THAT BOTH TEAMS WILL BE READY. THE CHARGERS WILL BE DOING A LITTLE SMACK TALKING WITH THE PADS LIKE WE ALWAYS SAID SILENCE BEFORE THE STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1-2-3 FAMILY!

I AGREE WITH THE POST. I AM ALSO GLAD THAT THE GAME IS PLAYED ON THE FIELD AND NOT ON HERE I KNOW THAT BOTH TEAMS WILL BE READY. THE CHARGERS WILL BE DOING A LITTLE SMACK TALKING WITH THE PADS LIKE WE ALWAYS SAID SILENCE BEFORE THE STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1-2-3 FAMILY!

Good Luck to you guys Friday night...looking forward to see Westview for the first time this season!!

first time to ever post on coact, was just wondering if anybody had any rushing stats on westviews offense, and passing totals for Moore.

Don't know the stats. I know they have had several games with rushing totals close to 400 yards. They also have tons of all purpose yards with Legens and Moore returning punts and kickoffs. The special teams have created a lot of great field positions for the offense and Legens and Moore have combined for at least 5 returns (maybe even a few more) for TD's. Special team guys know how to block and create good running lanes. Total passing yardage is not that high, but there have been several key plays for third down conversions accomplished by the pass. Obviously, Westview does not focus on the pass nearly as much as the run.