Gallatin vs Hunters Lane

GWAVE1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who do you got in this one lilal. antioch has already swept sumner county now its hunna lane turn.

Yes moonwinx, the mighty have fallen, but shall rise again. Unlike you canoe paddlers who just layed across the log and said [posted] nothing during your bad times, I will continue to champion my 5A Sumner CO. teams. You can BET on it.

PS- The season is not over. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Yes moonwinx, the mighty have fallen, but shall rise again. Unlike you canoe paddlers who just layed across the log and said [posted] nothing during your bad times, I will continue to champion my 5A Sumner CO. teams. You can BET on it.

PS- The season is not over. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

lilal, me,shadow,and runtheball are having banjo practice sunday if you want to come. we really need one more.

lilal, me,shadow,and runtheball are having banjo practice sunday if you want to come. we really need one more.

I'm in and wish we could play in T- town one more time. Even get the BUB. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm in and wish we could play in T- town one more time. Even get the BUB. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

im a picker, im a grinner, im a lover, im a sinner.... hadnt talked to the bub in a while and dinger says t-town aint gonna happen. i dont like that dude down there now anyway. im rootin for the gators.

I think moving #9 from qb would be a huge mistake. He is Gallatins biggest threat and at qb he touches the ball every play. Much easier to defend at reciever.

How would anyone know if Gallatin has any other big threats or not? All we've seen is #9 all season.

I thought the offense was more effective once #7 went into the game at QB. He threw the ball really well and ran very good and hard. What he doesn't give you is that big play threat running but otherwise, the offense was pretty balanced. He, #7, wasn't nearly as quick to pull the ball down and run. He didn't see a couple of open receivers but he will as he gets the game experience.

I think it would be a good move if they start #7 and get boo the ball in different ways. There are other kids that be playmakers for GHS if given the chance.

Good luck to whoever starts at QB...

im a picker, im a grinner, im a lover, im a sinner.... hadnt talked to the bub in a while and dinger says t-town aint gonna happen. i dont like that dude down there now anyway. im rootin for the gators.

Nah man, it is not the man, it's the place.

ROLL TIDE forever.

PS--- Does the dinger still have the sport coat? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />