munford vs henry co

teebox

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HC how many yards did the Brighton offense put up on the the Patriots friday night? How many yards did you limit the RB to? Any stats would be appreciative, I haven't seen anything, stats or boxscore on the game. Recap would be appreciated...

76 total rushing yards including sacks

#4 had 84 yards

they also had around90 yards passing.

HC how many yards did the Brighton offense put up on the the Patriots friday night? How many yards did you limit the RB to? Any stats would be appreciative, I haven't seen anything, stats or boxscore on the game. Recap would be appreciated...

35-0 early in 3rd. botched punt return gave BHS ball on the 10, they scored, they scored again late in the 4th. 1st half was very dominate for HC esp the O and D lines. Yards per carry had to be unreal. BHS's RB never had a chance.

heck boys, they have played 3 teams with a winning record and lost 2 of them, one being Brighton, they did beat Hardin countybut hardin beat Brighton, If we show up ready to play, we win, if we just show up we lose. We are better than them but we still have to prove it on Friday night, that is why we play the games and i am looking forward to getting something back after last year. Randle you said it after the game last year, I will not say it period, but you will know it with out being told it.

Absurd you say, well I ahd the same thoughts of your comments, I never said tat you said any of those t hings, I simply said them, Henry county is th best and should be ranked #1 in the country. This is Red warriors forumand heaven forbid anyone say anything that he might disagree with. A person speaks about a few weaknesses and he get stoned, He talks positve about the Patriots and he is called absurd. Henry county is too worried about perception instead of just letting the pads talk and that is what I have been trying to say. Their fans are too worried about everything but what really matters, Westview beat the patriots and it was all the patriots doing, not the chargers, I have not meant anything negative toward the patriots nor their coaches, To say someone who won the region last year has more heart or more pride does not mean that Henry county has none of that, it simply meant that Munford had more. Not an insult to the Patriots, but a compliment to the Cougars. Maybe the reason I see a softness in the patriots is because the players are a lot lilke their friends and families being so dramatic and protecting them from constructive criticism. Chargers were better than the Patriots this year, and the Cugars were better last year, and I believe they are this year. With that beign said, I hope that Henry county wins and I hope that the mommies and daddies of Henry county football players stop coddling your babies and let the coaches toughen them up. If the community will help toughen these young men up, the Patriots have a chance to win the state title game, however, from the attitudes on here, there seems to be no room for improvement, and the Patriots are loaded with talent and potential. Any time someone beat you, I read where the opponent had nothing to do with it but it was the Patriots making unforced mistakes, well champions do not make unforced mistkaes. Munford is the defending regional champs so they know what I am talking about. When was the last time Henry county was the champions of something, anything?

I am not from Henry County and I am not the least bit worried about perception. I am a former coach who has strong opinions, or none at all. If I think something is absurd, then I say it. If you don't like that, then that's tough. I am just sick of hearing how smart certain coaches are and how much heart, etc., that seems to be exlusive to Munford. They were the better team last year when it counted. They won because three of their top five players appeared one day on their team. I like the way they play football. It is more like the way we played when I coached, than the way Henry County plays (I am talking offense and defense). Champions do make unforced errors. Henry County made several last year against Munford. Munford also did more things right than Henry County did, and deserved to win. I wouldn't know when the last Henry County football championship in anything was, and I don't care. Westview beat Henry County because they were better that night. What happened to your mistake free team in the playoffs? I would say give Henry County some credit for something, but I really don't care. Henry County should want no credit from you. If you don't like that, then that's tough too.

Not going to resurrect the Brighton post by putting this on that one. There was a question about Allen and where he stands in TD leaders for state. The Jackson Sun on their home page has a link to High School Football. Once in that link on the right side of screen are statistical leaders for parts of the state. It does not show where data comes from, TSSAA? News networks?? It also does not look like it covers East Tn or Shelby County. Looks like it covers 6-7 games, depending on bye week or not. This shows Allen still with 14. Kid from Hickman County had 19 and a few in between. I would assume they update this before Fridays. I did see Munford QB stats but no RB stats for Munford???

No defensive stats for either HC or BH? I guess those are not reported? That makes me wonder if this comes from some kid of news wire, maybe members of Gannet and USA Today? Maybe TP at PI could answer that?

Even though it only covers most of West and Middle Tn still better than no stats.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/se...ory=PREPSSPORTS

Where is the Yanker?

The YANKER is alive and well, my "Wherefullingly YANKER-Seeking-Inquisitivingful Searchingly" friend. I have been out of town...but the YANKER is back!!! I am ready for Brighton!!!! The YANKER never quits...even in the face of a disastrous season...I am a JCM Cougar...through and through!!! Good luck to HC in your "game of games" against Munford!!! I know this is one that you really want!! Hopefully, we will both win!!! I AM THE OPTIMISTIC YANKER!!!!!!

I am not from Henry County and I am not the least bit worried about perception. I am a former coach who has strong opinions, or none at all. If I think something is absurd, then I say it. If you don't like that, then that's tough. I am just sick of hearing how smart certain coaches are and how much heart, etc., that seems to be exlusive to Munford. They were the better team last year when it counted. They won because three of their top five players appeared one day on their team. I like the way they play football. It is more like the way we played when I coached, than the way Henry County plays (I am talking offense and defense). Champions do make unforced errors. Henry County made several last year against Munford. Munford also did more things right than Henry County did, and deserved to win. I wouldn't know when the last Henry County football championship in anything was, and I don't care. Westview beat Henry County because they were better that night. What happened to your mistake free team in the playoffs? I would say give Henry County some credit for something, but I really don't care. Henry County should want no credit from you. If you don't like that, then that's tough too.

It must be tough then because I have said nothing about Munford being the only team with heart, I have said nothing about how smart any coach was, I simply said that Munford played with more heart than Henry county last year and they are this year. I, think Henry county is the better team, I hope Henry county wins,

Munford has never been my team, tehy were nto mistake free in the playoffs but they were flawless in the region last year, Henry county was a much better football team in November than it was when they played Munford last year. If you were not looking so hard for negative to come out of my comments you would read where I have said plenty of good about Henry county, it is when I ahve said that Munford had more heart and desire to win that you thought I was saying Henry county had none, and that sounds like a womans way of thinking to me coach.

The YANKER is alive and well, my "Wherefullingly YANKER-Seeking-Inquisitivingful Searchingly" friend. I have been out of town...but the YANKER is back!!! I am ready for Brighton!!!! The YANKER never quits...even in the face of a disastrous season...I am a JCM Cougar...through and through!!! Good luck to HC in your "game of games" against Munford!!! I know this is one that you really want!! Hopefully, we will both win!!! I AM THE OPTIMISTIC YANKER!!!!!!

I am glad you are back. We want to win all of them but especially this one. I hope you win, too. Contain number 4, and the team is quick. Keep up your optimism.

It must be tough then because I have said nothing about Munford being the only team with heart, I have said nothing about how smart any coach was, I simply said that Munford played with more heart than Henry county last year and they are this year. I, think Henry county is the better team, I hope Henry county wins,

Munford has never been my team, tehy were nto mistake free in the playoffs but they were flawless in the region last year, Henry county was a much better football team in November than it was when they played Munford last year. If you were not looking so hard for negative to come out of my comments you would read where I have said plenty of good about Henry county, it is when I ahve said that Munford had more heart and desire to win that you thought I was saying Henry county had none, and that sounds like a womans way of thinking to me coach.

Flawless in the region? Playing with more heart? Have you seen every game played by both? A woman's way of thinking? You get attacked because you make blanket statements not grounded in fact.