Jefferson County @ Sevier County

Warlock

The game friday night against Sevier County I would say has to be one of the most important games for JCHS this

year if not THE most.

Win and you are assured a playoff spot.

Lose and the game with Bearden means very litte.

Win both and JCHS may have second place or aleast a shot at it.

These players are very capable of beating Sevier County and they will have two weeks to prepare for Bearden.

GO PATRIOTS!! GO BIG BLUE!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah this is as close to a must win as the Pats have faced in awhile. Sevier County is another one of those teams that have a winning streak against us since 03 and thats never a good thing. Playing at Sevier County is always a jolt at first because of the field. There is no doubt in my mind that we can beat Sevier County if we can cut down on the turnovers and play with balance on offense like we did against SH. Sevier County usually always has a big front, and may be only the team we face with as much size as we have. Whoever turns the ball over the least wins IMO.

Jeff County wins in a close one, but thats seems to be how the Pats like it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

All I want to know is what does Jefferson County have to do to not have a close one? To actually destroy this horrible Sevier County team like we should.

-Yeah

i just have 1 question, if we beat sevier county, does that mean we're definitely in the playoffs or do we still have to beat Bearden too?

I don`t think the win by itself will clinch a playoff berth, but we would have the tiebraker over S.Hill and Sevier County. If we win and Sevier County or S.Hill lose we're in. At least thats my take based on the standings, TSSAA should come out with the official word this week, but thats how I think it will go.

i just have 1 question, if we beat sevier county, does that mean we're definitely in the playoffs or do we still have to beat Bearden too?

Not sure but I believe Campbell Co would have to lose out. The way you guys are playing you could beat Bearden. You gotta believe and play with intensity on every play. Come out fired up instead of waiting till you get behind. You as a team need to focus on that all week long. Hold your team mates accountable not be out partying and staying out late the night before the game. Yeah I hear the rumors. And you all should hold each other accountable!!!! A lot rides on the next 2 games. Focus!!!! Maybe Anderson should have a sleep over at the school thursday night to keep everyone in check.

Not sure but I believe Campbell Co would have to lose out.

CC would only have to lose 2 games for us to clinch with a win, they have 2 conference losses like we do and 3 games left(SH, @DB, and Karns). They should lose to S.Hill and DB, though we should have beat them and not had to worry about it. In reality we probably shouldn`t even be worrying about all this stuff and just focus on beating Sevier County because nothing else can happen till we do that.

Bearden 4-0 7-1

Kingsport D-B 2-1 4-3

Jefferson County 2-2 5-3

Sevier County 2-2 3-5

Science Hill 1-2 3-4

Campbell County 1-2 2-4

Karns 0-3 1-6

Upcoming schedule

Jefferson Co. @ Sevier Co.

Science Hill @ Campbell Co.

Kingsport D-B @ Karns

---- October 26