FC vs. Cookeville

defensiveman

what do yall think the outcome of this game will be. They are 3-3 in the last 6 meetings between these two schools. I think that if franklin co. comes out of the gate firing then its going to be a great game to watch, not to mention that if franklin co. wins they can still make the playoffs pending a win against cumberland co. and cookeville losing to lincoln and or warren co.

GO Rebels

FC could easily be 4-3 right now, but they don't seem to know how to finish. They are certainly not as bad as their record might indicate. Don't know if they will show up against Cookeville or not, but the Cavs better not take this game for granted. Once FC gets used to winning games at the end instead of losing them, they might find out they like that feeling a whole lot.

Always seems like a great game between these two teams. Looks like FC is having somewhat of a tough year this year, but that doesn't mean they won't show up to play on Friday night. As every week, Cookeville needs to have their heads screwed on right and get the W. Good luck to both teams, but GO CAVS!

Last year Franklin County ruined Cookeville's 14 straight region victories. Not to mention sucking all of their momentum as they headed into the playoffs. Look for the Cavs to come out swinging.

I would say this would be a good game because I was certainly impressed with SOME aspects of Franklin County's football team, however, the upset last year is gonna kill the Rebels. Cookeville will win by 14...maybe 17. If Franklin County will come out and sling the ball all over the field like they did in the second half against Coffee County they could win...but the problem is they don't seem to do that until they get behind...but it could work...Cookeville's DB's aren't any better than Coffee County's are. I did read on the Cookeville Web site that they will be stopping at Shoney's in Manchester to eat...haha you may catch em with food poisoning....that place is HORRIBLE lol!

I would say this would be a good game because I was certainly impressed with SOME aspects of Franklin County's football team, however, the upset last year is gonna kill the Rebels. Cookeville will win by 14...maybe 17. If Franklin County will come out and sling the ball all over the field like they did in the second half against Coffee County they could win...but the problem is they don't seem to do that until they get behind...but it could work...Cookeville's DB's aren't any better than Coffee County's are. I did read on the Cookeville Web site that they will be stopping at Shoney's in Manchester to eat...haha you may catch em with food poisoning....that place is HORRIBLE lol!

Come on the McMinnville...y'all can eat Mexican here in about 4 places.

Cookeville 28

Franklin County 8

Cookeville played solid all night. Offense was rolling with the passing game and hard running. Cookeville completely dominated FC the entire 1st half. I haven't seen Cookeville play this physical all year. FC has alot of talent though. Too bad discipline is lacking and that results in a poor record. #88 for FC is a beast and #10 is an impressive QB.