Waverly vs Huntingdon

rednecktiger

Wow what a way to close the home season for the tigers having to host the big horses from huntingdon on senior night.

this game can be good if waverly plays to the fullest of full potential, the mustangs are big fast and as good as it gets in this region hopefully it will be a good hard faught clean game...cant wait

im really hopin for a win but in all honesty im not goina pick us to win but hopefully it will be close

Huntingdon: 24

Waverly: 17

(and please stewart county, no heavy bashing because we do know how this game can end up but we can make a game out of it)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow what a way to close the home season for the tigers having to host the big horses from huntingdon on senior night.

this game can be good if waverly plays to the fullest of full potential, the mustangs are big fast and as good as it gets in this region hopefully it will be a good hard faught clean game...cant wait

im really hopin for a win but in all honesty im not goina pick us to win but hopefully it will be close

Huntingdon: 24

Waverly: 17

(and please stewart county, no heavy bashing because we do know how this game can end up but we can make a game out of it)

Sorry but I just do not see this happening....Waverly has stayed within 7 points of one team this year....I wouldn't bet much on making Huntingdon the second closest game of the season...unless of course it was only week 2...sorry....but Huntingdon as bad as they want...

there is only one thing i can tell ya pass pass pass bc u aint gettin much past their line nd watch 5 he blitzes alot but if u got a wr with hands pass him tha ball they hate slants so do em then they will cut that off so go deep believe me it works nd weathers will get his yrds nd tds im srry to say it but not many people stopin him

gald you know. because if you knew then you would know that if waverly had been at least 75% healthy versus harpeth we could have won the game.

What happen when Hickman came to town and help waverly to minus yards before the JV came in and i know for a fact that most of the players out there when waverly scored were freshmen.. Huntingdon will win this one big time.