Grace Christian @ Jellico

GiveMeWingsss

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on what I saw at the first of the year I would take Jellico, but it seems that Grace has added a few players that must have magically showed up, since they don't recruit /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Grace by 7-10 /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

listen here grace does not recruit we have a new head coach and we raise our own mooney selling coupon books we have a terrible booster club they pulled our food funding and our bus funding we raised our own money to have a yellow bird bus painted nice but on the inside its no different than any other bus we dont have any unfair advanntages if a player decides to come here he has to pay and its his choice so enough of this junk about recruiting cause we DONT!

Who taught you how to spell? mooney, advanntages

Based on what I saw at the first of the year I would take Jellico, but it seems that Grace has added a few players that must have magically showed up, since they don't recruit /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Grace by 7-10 /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

are those christian schools in east TN practicing magic again.

Just compare their starting roster for this week against their starting roster for week 1. There is no arguement for their unjust advantage over public schools. We are just seeing the beginning. I predict them to rule the conference in 3-4 years, if not sooner. They've got MONEY! The key element. It buys the best of everything a program needs, including TALENT!

Just curious, what are the differences in their roster? I thought they had the Amos and Wannamaker kids last year?

Who taught you how to spell? mooney, advanntages

they seem fine to me what r u talkin about

It seems they are according to some Unaka folk, seems they added a player or two since they played them, but they don't recruit so it has to be magic! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

its not magic we just had a few players become eligible

when players become "eligible" midseason its usually cause they xfr'd, right? you might not "recruit" per se, but you do have advantages and resources not available to most public schools.

Alot of public schools have advantage too buddy. Take Maryville for example, EVERYONE wants to play for Maryville and you know they're doing some recruiting on the side. And about the whole private schools having money, well Farragut has one of the best facilities I've seen and they're a public school. You guys just can't accept the fact that Grace Christian can be a decent team on their own.

Alot of public schools have advantage too buddy. Take Maryville for example, EVERYONE wants to play for Maryville and you know they're doing some recruiting on the side. And about the whole private schools having money, well Farragut has one of the best facilities I've seen and they're a public school. You guys just can't accept the fact that Grace Christian can be a decent team on their own.

Well there's the key, bucko. You're not playing Marryville or Alcoa or Riverdale or Ravenwood. You're playing Unaka and Jellico and Cloudland. Schools that barely have enough money to feed their players on road trips. Schools that have to go stand on the side of the road and beg for money just to have the funds to travel to the state tourniment. Teams that can't get any money from ANYWHERE, cause when you ask the county for more money, their butt puckers up tighter than a snare drum. See, Maryville, and Riverdale and schools like that have more money than they can even burn. The Cloudlands and the Unakas of the world don't have squat.

Well there's the key, bucko. You're not playing Marryville or Alcoa or Riverdale or Ravenwood. You're playing Unaka and Jellico and Cloudland. Schools that barely have enough money to feed their players on road trips. Schools that have to go stand on the side of the road and beg for money just to have the funds to travel to the state tourniment. Teams that can't get any money from ANYWHERE, cause when you ask the county for more money, their butt puckers up tighter than a snare drum. See, Maryville, and Riverdale and schools like that have more money than they can even burn. The Cloudlands and the Unakas of the world don't have squat.

y dont we all just shut up and see what happens on friday night!