South Pittsburg @ Silverdale

zonepirate

It was confirmed last week that Silverdale moved the game to Finley. The Pirates have struggled in games played there. I think this is dangerous game for SP after big emotional wins against Tyner and Boyd especially having to play at Finley. Will Finley stick all the fans on one side like they did at last years Temple game?

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was confirmed last week that Silverdale moved the game to Finley. The Pirates have struggled in games played there. I think this is dangerous game for SP after big emotional wins against Tyner and Boyd especially having to play at Finley. Will Finley stick all the fans on one side like they did at last years Temple game?

man Zone your trying to play it down are nt you? we know SP good and Silverdale s decent this year should be a good game though, this is gonna be a battle and i might even come to this game. why did they move it to Finley? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

ZP, your pirates will win easily....

Will Finley stick all the fans on one side like they did at last years Temple game?

Yeah, ZP, I was at that Temple game last year and definitely didn't like how they had fans from both teams sitting on the same side. Maybe they won't handle seating that way for this game. As far as the game itself, though, it doesn't matter where the fans sit, the Pirates win this one by at least 3 TDs. I don't believe that playing the game at Finley will result in a Pirate loss for this game as long as they just keep playing like they have been every week so far. Good luck to the Pirates this week.

Would it matter if they did make all the fans sit on one side?

Zone, your pirates still need to show up, but they don't really need to worry till the playoffs. There just isn't any teams left on the schedule that could even compete with the pirates talent wise. Till the playoffs i mean.

man Zone your trying to play it down are nt you? we know SP good and Silverdale s decent this year should be a good game though, this is gonna be a battle and i might even come to this game. why did they move it to Finley? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Finley makes me nervous. Bad Karma there. They played us really tough last year too.

Because they normally play on a rec field near Silverdale that just isn't adequate for this game

Would it matter if they did make all the fans sit on one side?

For the Gordonsville game all the FCS fans need to sit on the G'ville side and leave the stands behind the team empty. I mean fans, cheerleaders, band...everybody and see if it affects your team. Now do that in a college size stadium. It made a big difference in the Temple game last year

Definitely a good idea to play this one at Finley. I've seen South Pitt's crowds. As much as I respect SP's program, I'll be cheering on the Seahawks - got a little one there.

Good luck to both teams. Play hard. And, who knows, maybe I'll see one of these teams up against my beloved Trousdale County Yellow Jackets come playoff time. As wild as region 4 has been, rankings are up in the air.

For the Gordonsville game all the FCS fans need to sit on the G'ville side and leave the stands behind the team empty. I mean fans, cheerleaders, band...everybody and see if it affects your team. Now do that in a college size stadium. It made a big difference in the Temple game last year

Wanna know the difference in FCS vs. Gordonsville and Silverdale vs. South Pitt?

In FCS vs. Gordonsville either team could win, in South Pitt vs. Silverdale the only way that Silverdale is going to win is if the people at Finley make the first string sit in the stands.