7AAA Girls Basketball

PHargis

Somebody scared him off

Scared! The only thing that scares me is snakes and midget clowns, and alot of posters on here are clowns. How can fans be upset when Sparta is in first place in boys and the girls have won 2 in a row and are playing much better. I guess the coaches have got that much better in a week! LOL

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scared! The only thing that scares me is snakes and midget clowns, and alot of posters on here are clowns. How can fans be upset when Sparta is in first place in boys and the girls have won 2 in a row and are playing much better. I guess the coaches have got that much better in a week! LOL

LOL.. Who is upset? Im happy bout it. Coaches? I never bashed the coaches. I just gave my opinion on what i would do. Which doesn't matter. Its just my opinion. They are playing much better tho.

I think some of the posters just miss talkin to you Sparta Boy

If players can learn to play better in a weeks time, I dont see why coaches couldnt learn to coach better in a weeks time. Coaches learn things game to game just like the players do. I have seen some players that were not getting much playing time before on the floor now making a big difference? I guess the players decided they were going to sub a little different!LOL

If players can learn to play better in a weeks time, I dont see why coaches couldnt learn to coach better in a weeks time. Coaches learn things game to game just like the players do. I have seen some players that were not getting much playing time before on the floor now making a big difference? I guess the players decided they were going to sub a little different!LOL

LOL .. Look at SpartaMan coming in there.Yea i seen one of the players jump off the bench the other night and said im going in. She went in and scored 17. LOL. IM JOKING. Hey the girls are playing great right now. Whatever Haley is doing he needs to stick with it.

These girls need to win 3 out 4 of their next games. I think they can do it. Lets try to get in that 4th place

Relax everyone !!! The swami has arrived. Now listen up people, I know you'll be thinking "Why even go to the games tommorrow night after you read my predictions, but please, please, please feel free to go out and support your teams anyway!! The all insightful swami sees tommorrow night's games going like this : White County travels to Cookeville and will find themselves on the short end of the stick. Cookeville's size and talent will be too much , Cookeville by 15. Lebanon travels to Warren County in a must win game for Lebanon to maintain there top 3-4 status in the district, and there overall size and pressure will be too much for Warren County. Lebanon by 12.Riverdale will go into Blackman and win a hard fought game by 10. Finally,Siegel will get healthy at Oakland's expense. Siegel wins this road game by 17. the swami has spoken !! Read em and weep !!

Relax everyone !!! The swami has arrived. Now listen up people, I know you'll be thinking "Why even go to the games tommorrow night after you read my predictions, but please, please, please feel free to go out and support your teams anyway!! The all insightful swami sees tommorrow night's games going like this : White County travels to Cookeville and will find themselves on the short end of the stick. Cookeville's size and talent will be too much , Cookeville by 15. Lebanon travels to Warren County in a must win game for Lebanon to maintain there top 3-4 status in the district, and there overall size and pressure will be too much for Warren County. Lebanon by 12.Riverdale will go into Blackman and win a hard fought game by 10. Finally,Siegel will get healthy at Oakland's expense. Siegel wins this road game by 17. the swami has spoken !! Read em and weep !!

14 i hope ur right because the last time u picked againist wc they upset one the top teams in the distirct but i hope it is a good game

Because we're White County fans. We'll always find something to get upset about . If I can't find anything to gripe about I gripe because we don't have a big nice gym like Cookeville. Everytime I go there I get teed off. Tomorrow night I'll be upset the second I walk in.