7AAA Girls Basketball

PHargis

Because we're White County fans. We'll always find something to get upset about . If I can't find anything to gripe about I gripe because we don't have a big nice gym like Cookeville. Everytime I go there I get teed off. Tomorrow night I'll be upset the second I walk in.

I love our gym. Wouldn't trade it for Cookevilles for nothing. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because we're White County fans. We'll always find something to get upset about . If I can't find anything to gripe about I gripe because we don't have a big nice gym like Cookeville. Everytime I go there I get teed off. Tomorrow night I'll be upset the second I walk in.

If we are satisfied with how we are doing we will never get better! Im a sparta fan, always have been and always will be, and unless we're winning the state yearly Im gonna want to get better. Sometimes the reason we arent winning is talent level, sometimes the reason might be coaching. Its everyones own opinion on what the reason for not winning games is. And I dont see any reason why we cant voice our opinions, I like voicing my opinion in hopes that I can get some feedback, maybe someone can make me see their view, or vice versa.

If we are satisfied with how we are doing we will never get better! Im a sparta fan, always have been and always will be, and unless we're winning the state yearly Im gonna want to get better. Sometimes the reason we arent winning is talent level, sometimes the reason might be coaching. Its everyones own opinion on what the reason for not winning games is. And I dont see any reason why we cant voice our opinions, I like voicing my opinion in hopes that I can get some feedback, maybe someone can make me see their view, or vice versa.

I want to win, Im a winner. "Herman Boone" we have talent so where does the blame fall onto? Whats your opinion? Hopefully we will win tonight but either way after the game. We will hear opinions on how it went out well your going to hear mine anyways

I want to win, Im a winner. "Herman Boone" we have talent so where does the blame fall onto? Whats your opinion? Hopefully we will win tonight but either way after the game. We will hear opinions on how it went out well your going to hear mine anyways

Cookeville is playing very well and won over White by about 20. Oakland lost to Siegel by about 25 with Morgan Faulkner scoring 16 for Siegel.

Relax everyone !!! The swami has arrived. Now listen up people, I know you'll be thinking "Why even go to the games tommorrow night after you read my predictions, but please, please, please feel free to go out and support your teams anyway!! The all insightful swami sees tommorrow night's games going like this : White County travels to Cookeville and will find themselves on the short end of the stick. Cookeville's size and talent will be too much , Cookeville by 15. Lebanon travels to Warren County in a must win game for Lebanon to maintain there top 3-4 status in the district, and there overall size and pressure will be too much for Warren County. Lebanon by 12.Riverdale will go into Blackman and win a hard fought game by 10. Finally,Siegel will get healthy at Oakland's expense. Siegel wins this road game by 17. the swami has spoken !! Read em and weep !!

Warren County loses to Lebanon tonight 63-37. After a close 1st quarter the wheels pretty much fell off and the twin towers took over for Lebanon. Lebanon really looked good tonight with numerous players getting in the scoreboard. Lebanon will be a dangerous team come tourney time. Oh ,by the way, The swami has spoken once again !!!!!

great job tonight by my LADY WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!they played good ball tonight and hustled all over the court flying to the ball and moving it around...great job tonight natalie you are playing your best ball of the year so far you have played good defense and shooting the ball well sheleena i already spoke with you tonight but you are doing a great job of leading this team

GO LADY WARRIORS

WHY DON'T YOU MAKE A STATEMENT THAT MAKES SENSE? BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE IT TAKES TO MAKE AN INTELLEGENT STATEMENT. YOU SEEM TO BE THE ONE ON SOMETHING WITH THE STATEMENTS YOU ARE MAKING!!

I stay h i i i i i i i i i i g g g g g g h h h h h h h until i d i i i i i i e /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />