7AAA Girls Basketball

PHargis

WHY DON'T YOU MAKE A STATEMENT THAT MAKES SENSE? BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE IT TAKES TO MAKE AN INTELLEGENT STATEMENT. YOU SEEM TO BE THE ONE ON SOMETHING WITH THE STATEMENTS YOU ARE MAKING!!

intellegent? Its spelled intelligent. Its ok that butter from the popcorn probably made you slip and hit the wrong key. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

intellegent? Its spelled intelligent. Its ok that butter from the popcorn probably made you slip and hit the wrong key. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

LOL.......................why get high on DRUGS when we have you to entertain us. At least you finally get the picture!! ahhahahahahhaha

LOL.......................why get high on DRUGS when we have you to entertain us. At least you finally get the picture!! ahhahahahahhaha

its all fun and games. But I have to admit I wouldnt care having some popcorn myself. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You really have to be kidding? lol

Quite serious. Love WC's gym. The reserve seats in the bottom that you have to get on a waiting list for YEARS to get a seat. All the STATE tourney banners on the walls. The big painting of a WARRIOR. I love it. It's filled with memories and tradition. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It was a Full house again in a Battle of the Boro between Siegel and Oakland at newly named Randy King Gymnasium and it seemed their was a special air of excitement between the fans as these two schools, many who have known each other for some time,again met on the hardwood. Records really meant very little. Oakland, who has struggled some this year, really improved their game since the first meeting of the two teams this year and it was obvious. Siegel, who had battled to a first place tie for first place in the first half, had just lost the first two games in the second half of District play and had seemed to forget what had brought them to that level of play. Post game interviews explained what happened and while not shooting particularly well, the Stars went back to the drawing boards and this week had focused on turnovers and ball movement and the work did show up significantly in their game. Only comitting 9 turnovers and getting 20 more shots for the game was the difference. Chalk this one up to the practice time and the game plan of the excellent Siegel Coaching Staff and the implementing of that with by the Team Stars which found their focus renewed after the two losses to two good teams from White and Cookeville. Chalk this one up to the Siegel coaching staff.

Oakland was a willing team and had great effort but could not handle the defensive pressure of Siegel. They were led by Ward with 12 and King with 10. Siegel was led by Faulkner with 16, Cason with 11, Johnson with 9 and A Wright ( rounding back in shape after an injury) with 8 and therein was the difference as the Stars just had more players in a position to score than Oakland last night. Another night could be different.

Another thing was evident. The Oakland Coaching Staff has done a great job in drilling their players and preparing them for this game but the lack of scoring was a little too much. The atmosphere was great and the performance of the Oakland Corale group in singing the National Anthem was as inspiring event as any this poster has seen this year. The spirit of the crowd was as good as you could expect with a full house. Hope you saw the game. It was worth seeing and being there.

Quite serious. Love WC's gym. The reserve seats in the bottom that you have to get on a waiting list for YEARS to get a seat. All the STATE tourney banners on the walls. The big painting of a WARRIOR. I love it. It's filled with memories and tradition. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Tradition and cookeville something just doesnt fit.

Well, here we are at the end of the schedule and everything is pretty cut a dry except the game that was not played with White county being at Warren county and someone posted it would be Feb. 11 but guess what, White already has a game that day with Cumberland County unless it has been called off. If you know, please post so this District might play a Tournament. Here are the ones that finish it along with a nuber of games to be played 2-11. Hasn't this been a great season so far. Details on the District will be posted in another post.

1-29 Blackman @ Siegel

Lebanon @ White

Warren @ Riverdale

Cookeville @ Oakland

2-01 Blackman @ Cookeville

Warren@ Siegel

Riverdale @ lebanon

oakland @ White

2-02 oakland @ lavergne

2-05 Blackman @ oakland

Warren @ Cookeville

Lebanon @ Siegel

Riverdale @ White

2-08

White @ Blackman

Cookeville @ Lebanon

Oakland @ Warren

Siegel @ Riverdale

2-11

Franklin County @ Blackman

Cookeville @ Livingston

Lebanon @ Wilson Central

Hunters Lane @ Oakland

Dekalb @ Warren

Cumberland @ White ?????

Shelbyville @ Riverdale

There are some great games here, ones which every fan should be interested in seeing.